Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by chicory »

:wave I've been meaning to stop in and say hi for awhile now, but I've been shy. I have been enjoying all of the art and fiction and posts that you all have displayed. There are lot's of talented people here, I'm very jealous. :) Anyway, this seems like a very friendly community, I like it :clap

(And the smilies are so much fun! :browse )
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Wow we have lots of newcomers these days.
welcome, enjoy your stay.
Amytal
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Amytal »

*stops staring at OMFGNCSMILIES???* .....Whoa. *resists urge to try out each and every NCsmiley in this post...barely*

Anyway. (Yes, I am a heavy coffee drinker, what gave me away? Though not as heavy as before, or else I would've followed through on my not-quite-joking threat to use all the NCsmilies.) Just a general "Ola" to everyone here; I've been a Nightcrawler fan, whether vaguely or obsessively (and all the lovely places inbetween) for....wow, I guess it should be about 10 years, give or take. I was a comic freak for a tiny 2.5 year period in my tween's, my staple being mostly the Dark Knight (Old Batsy) but also Xmen (including our favourite blue-dude). So that got me into comic-Kurt, but then again it was only 2.5 years, so that was that. Then came the 90s and all the Marvel/comics cartoons, so I was a TV-Marvel addict for a while (but now, try as I might, I don't remember too clearly if Kurt was featured too much if at all...someone want to fill me in?).

Alas, then came the Evil High School years which took me away from my blue beloved quite a lot, couldn't dedicate myself as much as I'd like to. Now that evil period is gone, but at least I can manage to spend time with my interests and, in general, get reacquainted with them, 'specially Fuzzy........which was greatly helped by the explosion of comic book movies that came out in the past few years, especially XMENWHOOOOO!! And, when Xmen-Evolution came out, tried to catch a few of those, but it was during the Evil High School years (a.k.a. Dark Ages) so it wasn't much, but it was enough to get me into the newer versions of the fandom.

And..........yeah. *takes sip [re: gulp] of coffee* Erm, what else, what else.... Okay, so if I pair Fuzzy with anyone, it'd be Kitty (XME-influenced), and fandom-wise I'm a Kurtty/RoLo/Romy fan (but then, I was ALWAYS a Romy fan, but thats another website). Though, movie-universe-wise, its probably Kuroro (did I put that right?), they did that really cute in the film. My main goal here is to rekindle my [obsession] with Kurt and enjoy all the fanworks of all the extremely talented [waymorethanmyself] people here.

Whelps, I've scared y'all enough already. I'll stop here. *refills mug* Ciao!
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Angelique »

Nice to welcome a jittery happy 'scrawler. Hope you like it here!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Yeah welcome, just remember to visit the site again.
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Cibo »

@Amytal
Is that an illustration from Angel Sanctuary in your signature? (Or at least it looks a lot like Kaori Yuki.)
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
Amytal
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Amytal »

Originally posted by Cibo
@Amytal
Is that an illustration from Angel Sanctuary in your signature? (Or at least it looks a lot like Kaori Yuki.)

You know, I don't know who it is. I found it online a while back and saved it on the comp; I'm a total magpie that way. Seriously, my image folder[S!] is so huge...but I digress.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/ ... -angel.jpg

There's the original. Is that who you think it is?
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Alkuperäinen postittaja Amytal
@Amytal

Seriously, my image folder[S!] is so huge...but I digress.
in megabytes seriously how huge?
Amytal
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Amytal »

Um, lessee.....677 MB?

*blinks, looks again*

HOLY @*#&@*#$&@(#%*@#($*@!!!!!

*faints*
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Um, lessee.....677 MB?

*blinks, looks again*

*faints*
That much?
my picture folder is 2,97GB :)
and when i count in the digicamera picture folder its
3,56GB
so thats not so much :P
Amytal
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Amytal »

Originally posted by Casshern

Um, lessee.....677 MB?

*blinks, looks again*

*faints*
That much?
my picture folder is 2,97GB :)
and when i count in the digicamera picture folder its
3,56GB
so thats not so much :P

*stares at Casshern* .............................Huh. I see. *considers* Well...I fell better now! ;) See, the reason I freaked out at my paltry little 677megs (which, combined with my tiny photocam pics folder, is really 923megs) is because my computer has only an even more paltry sum of 16gigs of storage...total. Sum, total. No kidding. Its an old piece of junk which I only keep around because its got a DVD drive included as well, and that it works a damn sight better than the three other, even more ancient pieces of junk I've had in the past.... ^-^ So I count my blessings... Actually, because I've had to put up with such limited storage, I've had to delete unnecessary files, or backup-and-remove them, just to keep a moderate amount of free space, so if I hadn't had to do that, I probably would've been using somewhere in the neighbourhood of under 2gigs...

...But mein Gott [;)], what are you doing with all that used space?! :urg
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Cibo »

@Amytal
Yupp, that's Rosiel, the main villian (note: he's a guy) from Angel Sanctuary by Kaôri Yûki, a very popular Manga series of the 90ies, comes in 20 volumes. Angels! Demons! Incest! Death! Hate! Confusion! Rebirths! Incarnations! Gender diffusion! More confusion! Earth! Heaven! Hell! Hades! Lots and lots and lots more confusion! :LOL (I'm exaggerating but it sure is complicated. Well, I liked it pretty much. This picture was used for the cover of the fith German volume, that's why I know it.)
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
Amytal
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Amytal »

@Amytal
Yupp, that's Rosiel, the main villian (note: he's a guy) from Angel Sanctuary by Kaôri Yûki, a very popular Manga series of the 90ies, comes in 20 volumes. Angels! Demons! Incest! Death! Hate! Confusion! Rebirths! Incarnations! Gender diffusion! More confusion! Earth! Heaven! Hell! Hades! Lots and lots and lots more confusion! :LOL (I'm exaggerating but it sure is complicated. Well, I liked it pretty much. This picture was used for the cover of the fith German volume, that's why I know it.)
A prettyboy, eh? *sigh* Bishies; gotta love 'em. I shamelessly admit that they are one of the many reasons I love japanese manga/animé. *beams*;pant;)
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Well i got about 300gb of disk space
and usable is still 150gb. so.
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by rad_666 »

*cough yes anyway.. you can call me Olaf, and I'm a "young'un" who lives in england, with very annoying family. I have some freaky friends, so don't be worried if you see a brown haired girl (aka me probably on a dare)hanging outside your window on a dark night.:rolleyes
Love Nighty and will try to hump anything blue. :D
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend, to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide :dance

I AM THE LOLLY LADY! :eeevil bow to meh :worship :eeevil
Isylde
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Isylde »

Flemish hysterical girl. Isylde. 17. Fanfic writer.

Pleased to meet you, too. :D
"From this day till the ending of the world
...we in it shall be remembered
...we band of brothers." - Henry V, William Shakespeare
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Angelique »

Always nice to meet another ficcy scrawler. Wilkommen!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Welcome, is it true what they say about belgium, that they make the best chocolate in there?
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Angelique »

To each their own, I guess. I'm partial to Austrian chocolate, myself. But actually, my all-time favorite chocolate-related food would have to be Mexican. Pollo en mole! :lick

Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Alkuperäinen postittaja Angelique
To each their own, I guess. I'm partial to Austrian chocolate, myself. But actually, my all-time favorite chocolate-related food would have to be Mexican. Pollo en mole! :lick
Chicken in chocolate?
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Originally posted by Casshern
Alkuperäinen postittaja Angelique
Chicken in chocolate?
LOL!

You should try brownies with guacamole on 'em :lick

Welcome ever'body!! Hope to see you all around...gosh I love people from other countries. *swoon*

You so know I hang out with the foreign-exchange students. :thumbup
one name: Bruce Campbell
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Angelique »

Chicken in chocolate?

Actually, the chocolate is not sweetened at all, and lends the mole a rather subtle nutty flavor. (My guess is that few people would recognize it was chocolate because they've always associated chocolate with sweet or, at the very least, semi-sweet.)

Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Great you should make a topic out of that, as i just asked from the belgian girl that do they make good chocolate in there, and you start to write about chocolate food -_-
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by rad_666 »

Tesco's chocolate is the BEST :lick
Croc Hunter- you ever eaten crocodile? ;)
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend, to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide :dance

I AM THE LOLLY LADY! :eeevil bow to meh :worship :eeevil
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

no, the crocodile hunter nick and the picture are taken as a joke.
cause of the glorious title gave by someone.
and no, i havent eaten any crocodile.
Maybe one of the reasons is that i live in one of the most northern countries in europe. Wich doesnt have crocodiles.
probably the most closest crocodiles live in africa.