Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Ryuu-chan
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Ryuu-chan »

Actually, it's just on Nightcrawler. We have to do a two minute informational speech in my speech class, so it's on Nighty. So far I have some stats, and an abbreviated history. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to tackle next.

Thanks for the welcome.
Older, smarter, and more sane than before.

Hopefully, anyway.
Shashuella
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Shashuella »

Hello Ladies and Mentalman I Shashuella (or just Shash). I've been lurking on the board for awhile and thought it was high time I joined and said hi. :smirk
Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!
Impregnable_claws
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Impregnable_claws »

my name is jacob i just jioned and this place rocks!!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Wellcome aboard ladies and mentalman. o__o:
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by littlebamf »

Indeed welcome to the madhouse!

I see Shash has something in common with me already ^_^ Although I never admit my real location, it is the same place!!
Arcane-angel
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Arcane-angel »

HI!!! I'm new!! er...I guess that was alittle obvious. anyways, after a year of drooling over this forum and its kurtyliciousness I finally got the guts to join! this place is so big I got kinda scared :LOL

Oh well I made it! WOOT
"I've got a dungeon masters guide
I've gotta twelve sided dice
I've got kitty pryde
and nightcrawler too
waiting there for me
yes I do"
~"In the garage" Weezer
Nina
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Nina »

I guess I have to introduce myself. :D My name is Nina and I'm from Finland. Umm, I just yesterday turned 21 years old and I've now been a Nightcrawler fan for... 2 months... lol. Well, I have read the comics for yeeeears but I'm more of a movie Nighty fan. <3 I was really suspicious of the movies so that's why I hadn't seen them until those few months ago. Rawr. I'm annoyed that I didn't get them earlier. Mmm. I'm a webmaster and I have this crappy site... with few Nighty related pages too *points signature* then I like to write Fanfiction but that's a small chance I'd ever show them to anyone. lol. Umm. Oh well. I guess that's all for now.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Welcome Welcome. X-Men 2 was many times better then 1, cant hardly wait for 3th film. (coming next year)
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Cibo »

Hi there, I'm a 23 year old woman from Germany and a passionate comic reader (When I like it and when I can afford I buy it. And that's that! :D). Apart from that I study Japanology and Eastasian Art history. (If you're considering learning Japanese: Don't do it! It's going to kill you! It sure will, it- argh! :X )
I enjoy drawing although I'm not good at it.
My favourite comic books are: Blame!, Monster, 20th Century Boys, Doll, Eden, Bone, Sandman, Warlands, The Metabarons, The ship of fools (don't know the proper english title), Garfield, The Bunny Suicides, everything by Bilal and everything with Nightcrawler in it, of course. :)
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Originally posted by Cibo
Hi there, I'm a 23 year old woman from Germany and a passionate comic reader (When I like it and when I can afford I buy it. And that's that! :D). Apart from that I study Japanology and Eastasian Art history. (If you're considering learning Japanese: Don't do it! It's going to kill you! It sure will, it- argh! :X )
I enjoy drawing although I'm not good at it.
My favourite comic books are: Blame!, Monster, 20th Century Boys, Doll, Eden, Bone, Sandman, Warlands, The Metabarons, The ship of fools (don't know the proper english title), Garfield, The Bunny Suicides, everything by Bilal and everything with Nightcrawler in it, of course. :)
Wellcome, im learning Japanese and its not killing me. With multimedia CD !!! *insane laugh*

Have you read Immortel by Bilal?
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Nina
I guess I have to introduce myself. :D My name is Nina and I'm from Finland. Umm, I just yesterday turned 21 years old and I've now been a Nightcrawler fan for... 2 months... lol. Well, I have read the comics for yeeeears but I'm more of a movie Nighty fan. <3
Heh, me too. And I just LOVE your avatar. Where did you find it? I want it! ;)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Originally posted by HoodedMan
Originally posted by Nina
I guess I have to introduce myself. :D My name is Nina and I'm from Finland. Umm, I just yesterday turned 21 years old and I've now been a Nightcrawler fan for... 2 months... lol. Well, I have read the comics for yeeeears but I'm more of a movie Nighty fan. <3
Heh, me too. And I just LOVE your avatar. Where did you find it? I want it! ;)
youre too? in what part, being finnish, or being Nightcrawler fan? :p
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Cibo »

@Casshern
The Nikopol Trilogy? No, I only watched the movie and I liked it (no, really, I did). It's only available in an expensive Hardcoveredition in Germany (and I want that one). When's Christmas? :cold
So far I've got Memories of Outer Space, December 32nd, The Hunting Party, Forgotten Moments and Breakthrough (which he at least contributed to).
Next on my list are The town that didn't exist and The Sarcophag. I just wish those books weren't that costly. :bawl
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Casshern
youre too? in what part, being finnish, or being Nightcrawler fan? :p
In being a movie Nightcrawler fan.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Originally posted by Cibo
@Casshern
The Nikopol Trilogy? No, I only watched the movie and I liked it (no, really, I did). It's only available in an expensive Hardcoveredition in Germany (and I want that one).

Oh you mean "Immortel" :)
ive watched the first 60minutes and it looks awesome. Especially the fact that 90% of the movie is computer made. :)
Fuzzy bamf

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fuzzy bamf »

OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY.......
mY NAME IS Gloria Glo/Globug/Fuzzybamf/.I am agirl,(dont laugh)I'm 10,this is my first board and I OF COURSE love nighty.!!!!But dont worry guys I now all the rules,the first one I talked to here at scrawlers is a girl named Kittie,really nice,.........and I'm new!

Well boring person I know but anyway I am ssoo hapy that they fixed the sight!!!!:)I still get all happy!!!!Oh but hey because I'm new I do kinda need some help on avatars though so any have some info,.....I'm open.

There satisfied!!:)

Fuzzybamf
Executive Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Deus ex machina

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Executive Administrator »

Originally posted by Fuzzy bamf
I am agirl,(dont laugh)I'm 10,this is my first board and I OF COURSE love nighty.!!!!
Oh dear. We have a problem here.

Fuzzybamf, I hate to do this because as a girl who loves Nightcrawler you are a child after my own heart, however you did click a button promising that you were 13 years or older in order to join this board. I know it seems like just a stupid button and that we're all nice people here so where's the problem? But clicking it was the equivalent of signing a legal document (such as a check or job application), and by clicking it when you were under 13 years of age you lied to us.

The good news is that you're not in any trouble. Nobody is angry at you. I would have done the same thing. Unfortunately for us however, by keeping your account active now that we know your true age, we can get in trouble. That button is there to protect us - the owners of this web site.

I know you're very excited about the site and appreciate your enthusiasm. I hate this part of my job because I certainly would love to have you here. I'll leave your account active so you can see this message and understand and then I will have to remove it.

I'm really sorry and I hope that on your 13th birthday you come back and hang out with us!

The Nightscrawlers Triumvirate
Crawler
Bamfette
zamweasel
Fuzzy bamf

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fuzzy bamf »

Hey got your guys message and I guess I have to wait.Nut I didn't do that on purpose,I got info from some people and they said that I could join even if I was 10.But I guess its agoodby to guys.I'll keep looking around the forum though,bye.:(

Fuzzybamf
Fuzzy bamf

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fuzzy bamf »

Oh sorry guys tyepo I meant but in the paragraph above.
(Nut) But I didn't do that on purposeI guess I'll see you in the chat then though.:shakeno sorry for the trouble I caused.

Fuzzybamf
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Saint Kurt »

Fuzzy Bamf - You're probably the coolest 10 year old I know. Thanks for understanding and taking this news better than a lot of adults I know. :)

When I get chat online drop in and say hello.

-e
Silent Crawler
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Silent Crawler »

Hi all. *waves*
I'm new.

I've been lurking for quite some time now, so I figured I should just up and join. :)

The name's Mandy.
I'm a 21 year old chick who loves comic books, video games, indie movies, filmmaking, and animation. (Yeah, I know. But who wants to grow up?)

Nightcrawler's been my favorite since I was about 9 or 10. I'd play action figures with my friend and he'd never want to be Nightcrawler, so I got attached to the poor guy.

I've been wanting to work on a humours Flash cartoon with the X-Men, so I guess if I ever get around to finishing my character designs I'll check here for eager voice actors. :D

Hmm. Don't know what else to say.
Guess I'll see ya around the forums!

:wave
Clarisa_heart
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Clarisa_heart »

Well, every one I'm Clarisa. Ya, ya I know I'm not creative enough to come up with a damn name of my own that is all cool and stuff, but whateva. I have been having a lot of problems with getting an avater or whatever the hell that little picture is called. I found a pic I want but i'm too retarded to put in up. So anywho I'm 16, female, junior in High school....uuh.....well I guess that's it.Hmmm oh well:huh Oh no....thinking too hard.....i thought I smelled something burnig! jk:minimoose
Respect my authorita, cuz I'm Clarisa, BITCH!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Welcome Silent Crawler (if you need an voice actor, just ask from me :P)

welcome

Clarisa_heart

if you want avatar its maximum size is something like 100x100
and how to get one in here. well youll have to "up" some pictures in to some website. i prefer http://www.photobucket.com (its free) and then just link iits url to the "control panel/profile/avatar url:" and thats it. Voila you have an avatar. :)
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Welcome, Silent Crawler and Clarisa_heart, welcome, and enjoy your stay!
:wave

BTW: Clarisa Explains it All was an awesome show.

CHG-EMO
:sinister
one name: Bruce Campbell
theatrepirate
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by theatrepirate »

Hello all. I am new.

I have also lurked around for a while before getting the nerve to post. Since I've never done this before, I'm scared I'm going to totally screw up, put stuff in the wrong place, and look like the total unsavvy computer person I really am! And yes, I read the rules and all, but I still have no idea what I'm doing!!

I'm theatrepirate (aka: Christi). I am 30 (but in denial),and I teach drama. I am married with a 2 year-old boy who looks like a hobbit with a full head of curls. I adore the fuzzy blue elf from both the comics and the cartoons, but was completely re-smitten after X-Men 2.

I guess that's it for now!

...and we had the idea, that if we were really good, God would permit us to be pirates." - Mark Twain