Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

You better! Welcome back! *hugs*
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by B A M F ! »

:D !!!!

B A M F !
Fuzzybum
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fuzzybum »

Hi ppl ^^ Im not new exactly , I havent been on in forever tho. Hey, is there anyone out there who has AIM and would like to rp with me? Would you be Nightcrawler? I'd really appreciate it ^^ I've been looking for a good rper to buddy with for ages now ^^ erm.....and be imaginative and not too stingy ok?
Anyone like to rp on AIM or Yahoo 1 on 1?
Avi is mine! I made it! ICH HABE GEMACHT!

My Stuff
Deviantart
Elfwood
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by HoodedMan »

Welcome to the forums, Fuzzybum. If you would like to IM me, just U2U me your screen name.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Fuzzybum
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fuzzybum »

er...I cant use u2u on here...

My Stuff
Deviantart
Elfwood
Fuzzybum
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fuzzybum »

here is my sn: Loveth Fuzzybum

(er....sorry for the posting twice one after another....)

My Stuff
Deviantart
Elfwood
KittyWillow
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by KittyWillow »

Finally gets around to doing this...
hmmm....lets see.....

name is Kittie, I'm 25, a bit eccentric, studied art and animation at college, am now working as a childminder...

I'm 5''4 with long hair thats dark with red streaks (at the moment), blue eyes, freckles, looks about 19....

I have a split personality... (a bit schitzo)

loves all things NC, Buffy, Michael Turner, Futurama, Richard Laymon,horror movies and musically likes Britpop/rock/nu metal

has a cat called Dave and a fish called Spiderman..

drinks lots of tea...

thats about it...

:bamf
"I'm not even supposed to BE here today" - Dante
"they say its as big as four cats, and it has one leg that can retract inside its body so it can leap up at you better, and you can't leave it by itself or it goes mad, Its got magnets on its tail so if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you. And instead of a mouth its got four arses..." - Dougal
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by KittyWillow
I have a split personality... (a bit schitzo)
That'll make you a good writer, if you put your mind (minds?) to it. Trust me. And is it just me, or do people who drink a lot of tea hate coffee, and vice versa?

Welcome to the boards, KittyWillow. I hope you have fun and feel welcome.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
KittyWillow
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by KittyWillow »

Thanks for the welcome!
:)

I have thought about writing...I certainly have ideas...problem is I'm too impatient...I start writing one story then get sidetracked by another one...I am so ADD!

Also...the tea..its true! I can't stand coffee!
"they say its as big as four cats, and it has one leg that can retract inside its body so it can leap up at you better, and you can't leave it by itself or it goes mad, Its got magnets on its tail so if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you. And instead of a mouth its got four arses..." - Dougal
James_Beckerson
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by James_Beckerson »

Hello people

I'm new here, as You all probably guessed. I'm also very new to Nightcrawler, as I started watching X-men Evolution cartoon a few weeks ago. I didn't knew about any "nightcrawler" being somewhere before, so I somehow sticked with the Evolution image and the comic's grown-up Nightcrawler is somehow strange and not -acceptable to me :blush ok people don't kill me right now, I know the comic one was the first (well, that's probably the end of my informations on Nighty, expect for : how he looks like and some bio that I have already read).

Who am I ? It would be very easy to describe me as a Nighty without fur. And tail. Always alone, becouse everybody think You're freak ( who is such an idiot to be interested in 1950's american cars ? In Poland, Europe ?!), and also becouse I'm horribly shy. I'm 21, I study history at university.
Why Nighty ? Read the above - I think about him as a great material for good friend, we would probably understand each other with no words.

I have been watching this forum yesterday at night , there are many sections here ( well, I'd better stay in Evolution one) and did I understood right that the creator of Nighty visit this forum ?
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Well, I have been posting here for a while, just haven't gotten around to this thread.

SO. I am 30, mother of a son and a daughter, 5'11", red hair (yes its mine), blue eyes.

I am also into animal welfare big time. Don't tell me your cat just had the sweetest kittens because my head is liable to explode (having to deal with 20 of them being surrendered in the shelter each day will do that to ya :( ). I am also a vet tech.

I have been starting to write some fan fic, and hope to get my butt in gear and finish it to post here.

Other than that, I am pretty mundane, typical life. Its wonderful......really. I never wanted the bustling career or things like that. I do enough odd stuff here and there to keep me going (like work a disaster). Its been nice to meet and chat with everyone....enjoy the holidays!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

well see i am not new here, i have just been gone a loooong time so i would like to reIntroduce myself, many of you already know me.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
warpig
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by warpig »

Hi, I am new to the forum, my name is Charlotte and I am 24. Nightcrawler.... definately my favourite character!

I have been looking at this forum for a while now and seems like a great bunch of people :)

I have been trying to change my email address when I registered but Im not sure where I go to do that, does anyone know? Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place :)
From the bounds of hell
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Welcome Charlotte! :D

In answer to your question, to change your email address, log in and then click on control panel (next to logout). Then click on edit profile. That will allow you to change anything in your profile, such as avatar, signature etc. When you're done changing things you go to the bottom of the pageand click on edit profile and it will save your changes. There is another button at the top of the page, avatars, where you can choose a picture to go with your posts.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
warpig
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by warpig »

Hey, thanks Shadow dancer
From the bounds of hell
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Northstars Love »

Since I haven't wandered in this thread in about a long time I want to say welcome to all the new Scrawlers!

Welcome all! :wave

Nighty rules!!! :thumbup But I think you already knew that! :D
warpig
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by warpig »

Hi Kitty, Kurt, James

Me new here too, hope we can have some fun here!

kittywillow said; [drinks lots of tea...]

I'm afraid i'm not a tea lover prefer coffee myself. Strange really because I never drank coffee all of my life until I went to Amsterdam a couple of years ago and have not stopped drinking it since. I wouldn't mind, the coffee there id BLACK and I like only milky coffee... oh god I am rabbiting on here...
From the bounds of hell
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by HoodedMan »

Hey warpig. Rabbiting on is never a problem on this board, as long as you're in Off-Topic Antics. ;)
warpig
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by warpig »

I do tend to rabbit on a bit though!

So, where is everyone from on here then? Are there people from England on here? Is everyone into digital art or just plain old painting with a brush? I am into plain old painting and love it, have been doing it since I was a little nipper! I LOVE fantasy including fairies and definately dragons! is anyone elas into dragons a lot?
From the bounds of hell
KittyWillow
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by KittyWillow »

I am from England! there are a few of us! :)

I like pencil drawing...this is my DA site:
http://kittywillow.deviantart.com/

have you got any of your work online?
JUSTOOGOOD
Lubber
Lubber

Hello (belated)

Post by JUSTOOGOOD »

How rude of me I never said hello to you guys, sorry. I feel like all I'm doing today is apologising...:(
I'm the best there is at what I do...
...no wait,
...that's someone else.

*ANYTHING STATED IN THE ABOVE POST IS MERELY THE OPINION OF MYSELF: UNLESS SUPPORTED BY FACTS/SOURCES ETC*
warpig
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by warpig »

Kittywillow said: I like pencil drawing...this is my DA site:
http://kittywillow.deviantart.com/

have you got any of your work online?

I love your art Kittywillow!

No, I don't have any work online I am waiting to get a website up soon ..fingers crossed... :)

Glad to hear there are few from my neck of the woods (England)!
From the bounds of hell
JUSTOOGOOD
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by JUSTOOGOOD »

I used to draw dragons a lot when I was younger they're cool because you can draw them however you want, not having to worry about getting proportions correct and what-have-you.

I am a traditional painting fan but I am also utilising photoshop more and more these days (although sometimes it doesn't give the freedom that I am used to having with a brush or pencil) I am looking into getting corel painter at some point too.

I agree kittywillow you're work is great, Buffy looks just like Sarah M. Gellar.

I should be posting some (less than40kb -bamfette if your reading;)) images up here soon. I would provide a link to my DA page but A) I'm not sure how to just yet B) There isn't much there yet... I'm new you see.

p.s.I've just noticed a insert hyperlink button on the reply tools would that be how I go about providing links by any chance?
p.p.s. I'm from the midlands of England FYI.
I'm the best there is at what I do...
...no wait,
...that's someone else.

*ANYTHING STATED IN THE ABOVE POST IS MERELY THE OPINION OF MYSELF: UNLESS SUPPORTED BY FACTS/SOURCES ETC*
Ryuu-chan
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Ryuu-chan »

I guess I'll reintroduce myself, as most people probably don't remember me (except for KL. I luff you!). Yay for being dormant and having way too much work to do.

I'm Ryuu-chan, or RC. I like anime/manga, western comics, lots of stuff. I like X-Men and Nightcrawler, of course, but I'm also currently reading Fables, Teen Titans, back issues of Excalibur, The Witching, and Witches. I adore Neil Gaiman and the Sandman series.

Otherwise, I can't really think of anything, other than it's nice to be back. And I really should get cracking on my Nightcrawler speech for Friday, and study for my tests this week.
Older, smarter, and more sane than before.

Hopefully, anyway.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by HoodedMan »

Heya Ryuu-chan! An unofficial "Welcome back to 'Scrawlers!" A Nightcrawler speech sounds fun. What's the main topic?