Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Fuzzy_Elf
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fuzzy_Elf »

Hi everybody! I'm new here....so I'll introduce myself a bit! (Duh...isn't that why I came here...:rolleyes )

Ok so, my real name is Anne de Boer, I'm 20 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I still live at home with my parents and brother, and I've been dating my boyf for 3 years now! I study history of art at the University of Amsterdam, and tomorrow morning I'll go to Italy for an excursion of 2 weeks...so I'm really excited about that!! :D

My hobbies are playing the flute, drawing (fantasy and manga, mostly...click here and here to see the only 2 works by me that are online right now), playing field hockey, and listening to music. My fav. bands/singers are U2, Sting, the Doors, Nightwish, Evanescence, Within Temptation (Dutch gothic metal band), Blind Guardian and Elvenking, and I also luv celtic music!!

My fav books are LOTR and HP, and characters Sam, Snape, and, of course, Kurt, but if that wasn't so, I wouldn't be here! I don't know much of Kurt in the comics, cuz I only really got to know him in X2, but I totally love him! He's so cute and shy!
I also saw the x-men cartoons with an episode about him in a monastery, and some Evo episodes, and he totally rocks!!
So I think I'm gonna enjoy this forum a lot! ;) :D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
We'd be halfway to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name

:: Evanescence - Anywhere ::

:: Current avatar made by Esgalordwen ::

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fuzzybum
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fuzzybum »

Hi I new too ^^ Anyone here like Role Playing as Nightcrawler?? I've been looking for a good partner for one on one AIM rps.
Anyone like to rp on AIM or Yahoo 1 on 1?
Avi is mine! I made it! ICH HABE GEMACHT!

My Stuff
Deviantart
Elfwood
Fuzzybum
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fuzzybum »

Oh yea and I guess I should tell more about myself.

NAME:Rory Adams
FAV MOVIE(s): Lord of the Rings , The Last Unicorn, The Hobbit (cartoon), X-men (1 & 2), The 10th Kingdom, Interview with the Vampire ,and many Disney Movies
FAV BOYS(MOVIE/TV/BOOK): Frodo Baggins ,and Kurt Wagner(duh), Lestat de Lioncourt (all for now)
DESC: Rather short, blond hair, glasses, about 5 feet tall. Has way too much time on her hands and many Kurt fantasies in head.:naughty
Anyone like to rp on AIM or Yahoo 1 on 1?
Avi is mine! I made it! ICH HABE GEMACHT!

My Stuff
Deviantart
Elfwood
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by SmoothBamf »

hi this is my first post i just found this place like a day ago. i am an advid nightcrawler fan since i first saw him on spiderman and his amazing friends

i am verry excited to see that there are so many fuzzy fans out there. I had no idea there were people that cared about him as much as I

I am an artist/concept guy with a plethora of good ideas for established characters as well as ones of my own design

all-righty then and i am out ;)
miss x
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by miss x »

hey i am new i will most likely stay that way as i never have any time i am a sickly girl and i have dislexia um i am a baby compared to you guys/gals in age... if you want my name ask for it nicely and maybe you can have it hee hee. i love uncanny xmen and xmen the best ones are from the 80s and 90s. then it all got to dark! life is to dark already!:dead
well my favs are !jean! mrs grey is my fav gal and my fav guy is bobby ice man drake! then !chamber! hate husk like besty! and i like angel and wolvie ppl say i look like jubalee thats cool ok you are tierd of me now so i will go!
fly with me and you will never come back...
stocktonwood
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by stocktonwood »

New round here

Hi ya'll, I'm new around here so I thought I'd post in this lovely thread. First of all nice to meet ya'll and I just like to say that though this is my first time posting I have been reading your lovely fan fics for a bit now.

Anywho, a little about myself:

I'm 20 years old, attending the University of Texas and pursuing a degree in history.

My favorite Xman is ...duh Kurt Wagner!!

Favorite Kurt: Movie Kurt (Yay Alan!!)

I'm an avid reader and some of my favorite books are ;

studies on religion in history esp. heretical texts and ancient Jewish angelology.

almost anything by robert ludlum (yeah i know)

historical texts ie biographies etc are also a favorite of mine (hence the degree)

My favorite show is : 24!! Go Kiefer!!

My Favorite Actors are (in no particular order)

Kevin Spacey
Alan Cumming
Kiefer Sutherland
Clint Eastwood

my favorite movies are of course those starring these guys

My Favorite Band : The Beatles

I guess thats the quick introduction of myself, so there ya go.

Cheers, and I hope to see ya'll round the boards.
"when I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, Let It Be.." The Beatles

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
John Doe
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by John Doe »

Was I s'posed to do this when I first came? Eh, didn't notice, appy polly loggies.

Anyway. I don't like to use my real name on the I-net, having spent more than a year using this alias of John Doe. I'm a frequent user of the computer, and have spent much time on forums of all types as a result of it. I've won nine titles as an e-fedder and three awards as a cyber poet and emcee.

I find politics very interesting and constantly write about them when not writing about the X-Men or mutants in general, as I often steal the idea of mutation and use it for my own desires.

I'm 13 years old, but still consider myself very intelligent for someone of my age.

(I'm copying this from the guy above me, by the way, at least in format.)

Favorite X-Men are Nightcrawler and Bishop, then Rogue and Gambit.

Fave Kurt- Comic Kurt. Evo Kurt was too much of a wimp. Movie Kurt was great, but as of yet we don't really know him that well.

Favorite Books:
Animal Farm by George Orwell
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
Night by Elie Wiesel
"The Fallen" series by Tom Sniegoski (yes, I admit, it's a little out of place with those gigantic names, but...)

Favorite Band is Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden, and in fact my real-life band is taking shape as a sort of resurrection of those two, combined with the tastes of everyone else in it.

I love making music and writing.
Carablea
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Carablea »

Hello!

Another newbie introduction... this is the first X-Men board I ever register to (ok I was at UnCannyX-Men.com's board but it was so full I decided to leave),and I belong to some other boards. I'm a moderator at Scarlet's Walk, a Tori Amos board, Cerulean Town, my friend's board, and Little Amsterdam, which is a general board. I also go to Stupid-Boy. I go by the names Carablea and Soulquake Bitch in those places. :)

My real name is Malaika, and I'm 16 years old Finnish girl.
I love to draw and write, and besides Kurt I love Tori Amos, Neil Gaiman, X-Treme X-Men, Exiles, Star Trek, books, my friends, Garbage, my cats, weird dreams, music videos, Evanescence (saw them live May 24th! :love), different kinds of coffee and tea.
I'm a vegetarian because of ethical reasons.
I'm bisexual. I also have gay friends, so I pretty much can't stand homophobia.

My favourite X-Men characters are Psylocke, Kurt :love, Sage, Storm, Gambit, Iceman, Northstar, Phoenix, Thunderbird III and Xorn. I like all the Exiles characters, save Thunderbird (eww).

That's me. :) See you on the board!

*Edited by a moderator because of double posting

Oy, I totally forgot. I've MET Chris Claremont, in London less than a week ago, while he was signing stuff in Forbidden Planet. I also got a picture of me and him. He was very nice

And I also wear this forum's T-shirt, "I love the smell of brimstone in the morning".
I'm trying not to move
It's just your ghost passing through
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Gaz »

Welcome to the Forum, peeps! :D
Nice to meet you all.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
BlueTwixMaster
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by BlueTwixMaster »

Hello people!! I'm new around here, like the rest of the people in this thread, and i would like to introduce myself. I go to school and am friends with curlyyhairgirl, who is OBSESSED with NC, but that's ok! cuz ...well....you know.... anyway....I don't get on all of the time because of grounding or something, so especially you curlyyhair.....don't flip! (you know like you did b4) lol....well, anywayz nice to meet you all, and i'll see you later! bye!

~bluetwixmaster~
THE MOTTO:
1. if it ain't blue, it ain't sexy
2. you've never really loved until you've loved a guy with a tail.
3. kurt is sexy!
Sinew
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Sinew »

*looks around* was i suppose to do this when i got here?...oops...heh..heh:oops

Well, the name Sinew actually means "muscle tissue", but i like the name and it hasnt been used so, nyeh. Its also the name of a comic char. of mine.
This is the first forum I have (and prolly will) ever join, because 75% of the time I'm on the computer is to write, the rest is e-mail, chat, and this board :D.
I've been a Nightcrawler/x-men fanatic since i was 4 years old, watching my brother and his friends play an x-man game on their sega. And, because of my fond infatuation with this char., one of my most cherished hobbies is....dun-dun-dun...FENCING! :engarde
Now, a few minor details:

I am 16 years old, nickname is "Puff", and I'm a Floridian. hobbies are Drawing (use to have a website, but scanner broke :cry), writing, fencing (le duh), and playing bass. I love techno, classical, instumental (movie soundtracks), metal, alternative, jazz, and new age music. I would name my fav. bands, but that could go on forever.

Fav books so far compile into anything my stephen king, E.A.Poe, H.G.wells, (this list could go on forever too). Fav. book so far, TOMMYS TALE by alan cumming (READ IT NOW! I DEMAND!)
love horror/thriller/action/mystery movies, specially Tim Burton's.

TAH! :wave
"But i dont want to be among mad people!"
"oh you cant help that, we're all mad here"-alice in wonderland

"Hearts grow hard, on a windy street. Lips grow cold, with the rent to meet. So if you kiss me...if we touch...warnings fair, I dont care much"-Cabaret (I dont care much)

"Madness is the emergency exit" -teh joker
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

OMG!!! Welcome *a little late* but what the hey, I loooove TOMMY'S TALE!!!

WELCOME Y'ALL NEWCOMERS TO NIGHTSCRAWLERS!
one name: Bruce Campbell
KurtnMeggan
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by KurtnMeggan »

How rude of me to be here so long and never once introduce myself.

Hi, I'm KurtnMeggan. If it easy obvious, I fell in love with Kurt during his Excalibur days (though reading back issues only strengthened that love) and think Brian should have let Meggan have a real man all that time ago;)

I also like Iceman a ton. Those funny characters kill me.

I've been reading X-Men comics since the big boom in 1991 or theresabouts and am happy to say that I'm finally enjoying them again thanks to Reload.

Oh yes, and the personal information. I'm a 20 year-old student and I work at a movie theatre. My major is theatre and I hope to direct films someday.

Anything else...oh yes, and I'm TERRIBLY single, so don't be afraid to chat me up;)
Meggan and Kurt! Love them! You know you wanna;):meggan
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

My Name is D

Im a vampire hunter i was born to a vampire father and human mother, i hunt the creatures of the night more info about me you can get from http://members.tripod.com/b.uhe/cgi-bin2/index61.html

I warn you, dont play with me :D :p
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

Very interesting, but this place is for introducing new members only, not as fictional characters ;)
Please stay in topic, thanks.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Okay :( :bamf
fuzzydude.tk
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by fuzzydude.tk »

Hello... I've been watching this site for yeeeears, but only just got around to registering (Since I only now think I know enough to be able to contribute anything useful), essentially because I only recently started up my own Nightcrawler fansite (Which some of you may have seen, at http://www.fuzzydude.tk, like you couldn't tell... :D).
So, about me...
I'm 17, I live in Birmingham, England, and I'm a student studying Computing, English Literature and Performance Studies. I've been a fan of Nightcrawler since I've known what X-men WAS, which must have been almost 8 years, by now.
What entices me so much about him is his non-judgemental nature, especially within his own appearance (Which, incidentally, I'd give anything to look like...:)).
So, yeah... That's about it. If you want to know more, then my contact info *should* be on my profile page, or you can go to my website and it's all on there. Mmk... Stay fuzzy...
fuzzydude.tk - Chicks Dig It
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Introduce Yourselves!!

Welcome
KnightKat
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by KnightKat »

Hi all!!! This is my first post on this board!
I have been into comics for about twelve years now. Mostly X-Men, including back issues and old stories, ElfQuest, alot of random titles and stories, like Witchblade and Death.
Looking to get into writing and editing, especially SmoothBamf's stuff.
Love Nightcrawler, love old-school Excalibur, look forward to posting with y'all!
DaggerNailsYuriko
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by DaggerNailsYuriko »

Hi - After some thought I chose the name of 'DaggerNailsYuriko', after Stryker's assistant Ms. Yuriko (Wolverine's female counterpart). I really liked the fight between her and Wolverine in X2. A shame - she was a victim that would've really been great had she lived.

I've mostly been into Spidey in the late 70s, but got out of mainstream comics after 'Secret Wars'. I couldn't afford the continuous milking process of Marvel trying to perpetuate weak plot lines 5x with about 5 different titles with Spidey. I loved the guy and still do, but I pretty much lost interest at that point and went more toward alternative comics.

I could never get into X-men comics from there. Probably because of me hitting mainstream saturation burn out with the too many titles and no money after being broke 1st time out of college. It wasn't until the movies that I got excited about X-men. I hear they're ditching Brian Singer and going with somebody else on X3. I mean heck, I think I heard they're keeping Sam Raimi for Spiderman 3. A shame and maybe a bad move. Oh well. Guess we'll see.

'Maelstrom' put me onto this website sometime back, but never really found the time to come on here till more recently. I've been a friend of hers for sometime and have been a proofreader at times for many of her stories. I also happen to live 2 cities away from her.

I was one of her roomates at the hotel while at San Diego Comic-Con. I also had the pleasure of seeing 'zamweasel' and her costuming craft in action - no less than absolutely amazing! Unfortunately I didn't meet much if any at all of the other Nightscrawlers people save for only in quick passing - mostly looking for an available bathroom or out autograph hunting, which I don't habitually do. Sort of a last ditch thing this time around). Please forgive me if I don't remember any of you!

I am currently straggling around in college to finish my degree after being on a procrastinator burnout hiatus of sorts. Enough of self torture, so thus I'm back there to finish it. Gotta move on.

Enough for now. Glad to be here.

A.
Aerieyena
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Aerieyena »

Heyas! First post, oh goody.. hmm.
My name's Aerieyena, Aeri for short, I'm a sixteen year-old and I live in Austin, Texas. I don't drive, seeing as driving is wrong, it pollutes, kills animals, the enviroment and yourself, but I'll soon enough be forced through driving school. I'm going into my junior year in highschool.. hopefully it'll be better than sophomore. Come time of college I hope to more out of this dreadful place, far, faaarrr away.
I'm a very artistic person. I love drawing, singing, fashion design, interior and exterior design, and pixel art. My hobbies are reading the same books over and over again, playing video games, collecting things, and making clothes.
I've loved Kurt since I first discovered X-men when I was really little. I didn't get anything about him when I was little but I liked him cause he was blue. Nightcrawler's still my favorite and I love every version of him. He's sweet and cute and I just wanna make him real and tack him to my wall so he'll never leave... though he easily could.
I'm also a big Jubilee fan.
Okies.. I think I'll just shut up now. Happy to be and stuffles.
Starlock
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Starlock »

Hello to Mr. Dave Cockrum, Paty, and everyone else. I guess this is where I should introduce myself. New member to the forums here. I go by the name, Starlock, but my name is Richard Perez. I'm currently living in an area of Queens, New York called Elmhurst with my lovely wife of almost two years. I'm a 30-something comicbook reader and have been a comicbook fan since I was a little boy. Mr. Cockrum is one of the creators responsible for blowing my mind with the All-New, All-Different X-Men. Which was a treat to behold during the middle 1970s' and Colossus immediatly become one of my favorites, along with Nightcrawler, Storm, Cyclops, and Wolverine.
True story brush encounter with Mr. Cockrum and Paty. A few years ago, I had attended The Big Apple comics convention that was held at the St. Paul's Additorium on West 60th Street/Colombus Avenue in Manhattan. I had ran into a comicbook dealer named Victor, who I used to buy comics from during the mid 90s' in Downtown, Manhattan. I walked with him to where the guests were sitting at. He went over to Mr. Cockrum's and Paty's table, where Dave was drawing a picture of a smiling Storm. Victor was talking to Paty, about the then-upcoming X-Men 1 movie and about Ian McKellen playing the role of Magneto. I just stood there near the table but couldn't say a word. Mr. Cockrum was drawing so I didn't want to disturb him. And I didn't know what to say and I regretted it. A couple of months ago, I did send Mr. Cockrum a letter during the time that he was staying at the Bronx VA Hospital. I hope he got the letter and glad that he got better.
I'm currently taking a comic book illustration course at Pratt in NYC and hope that I can someday work in the medium.
Anyway, stay well.

-Richard
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by B A M F ! »

One word . . . W O W ! Forgive me. . . just in awe of what you guys have accomplished here and what NIGHTSCRAWLERS has grown into.. ( wow! ) Unreal. . . ! Doh! being rude. . . havent been around for a couple of years and havent stopped smiling since rediscovering . . . WoW! GREETINGS and SALUTATIONS to everyone. Ooooold friends from the 'ancient' times (who I am ecstatic to see are still here! ) and everyone else that I have never had the pleasure of getting to know.

I love you guys and I am in awe of what this sit e has become !

WoW!

B A M F !
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

Hey! i am so happy to see you around B A M F ! Please, don't be a stranger! :):)
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by B A M F ! »

HIYA KURTLOVER! It's really great to see ya buddy :) Definitely plan on sticking around and getting to know everyone all over again :D

B A M F !