Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Sabretooth
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Sabretooth »

Guten abend.
I got to know this place from anuther guy who got it from kazaa i belive.

I didnt realized how many usernames you could come up with from just one character and since i couldent think of something original for ol Nightcrawler i took Sabretooth instead.
(bear in mind that Kurt is only my third favourite Comic character, i do belive i am going to be lynched for that one)
I never cheat, i just carry these cards around for umm... Luck!
Lady_Crawler
Lubber
Lubber

Newbie Alert!

Post by Lady_Crawler »

Hi all!

My names Lady_Crawler...well it's really Jessica but, Shhhh don't tell anyone :LOL: *Grins* these Kurt smilies are sooooo cute :love:

Anyway im 18 and from that little country waaaay down there at the bottom of the map, Australia. I've just finished my final year at High school and this year I'm hoping to attend University to learn how to teach lil' tackers :) There ya go thats enough about me!
Originally posted by Sabretooth I didnt realized how many usernames you could come up with from just one character
:LOL: I know what you mean but I came up with one eventually!
ChastMastr
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by ChastMastr »

Chiming in on successive pages ... never changed my hair color (it is going grey kind of early, but hey) ... never experimented with drugs ... hi msgt! ... I want a complimentary cookie too! ... hugs to all, by the way, since I see people do hug here ... OK, I have an avatar now, though he's more what I'd like to look like rather than how I look (he also has blond hair and mine is brown, but hey) -- if I change it again, at this writing it's the bearded Banshee (yum! Did he keep the beard?) ... hi Miqque! Hum, a bear you say? ;) glad the bank situation worked out ! I too am a bear though I may or may not be the same kind ;) ... aha, now I see what the "sausage" business is all about ... re the collar, Nightfang, Kurt could just convert to Anglicanism -- our priests can get married ;) perhaps that would solve things for everyone! ... hi again Abbatoir! as I've said elsewhere I love Kurt's faith though I don't think becoming clergy is quite his calling (considered it too, myself, some years ago, interestingly) ... and by the by, technically if Kurt's a devout layman he's supposed to be celibate till marriage anyway, and when is he likely to get married (alas! Amanda! What has become of you?)? But I don't think he's been celibate up till now anyway ... of course, we could please many of us and have Kurt in another kind of collar :smirk: but I think I won't go there, and again I don't think that's his style ... perhaps he could be Swashbuckling Father Wagner, sort of like G.K. Chesterton's mystery-solving Father Brown, only more agile, but somehow that doesn't seem like it would work ... hi Anthony! What do you think of Martha now? ;) Alas, I have no TV myself, just an old Amiga monitor and my DVD player and VCR, but if Will and Grace got a regular Bear character I'd probably rush out to buy one ;) ... who is Andy Rainey? Vin Diesel's OK but he needs more facial hair ...

And that's the end of page 20!! WAHOO! Done at last!! :)

Hugs all!

David
Lawra
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Lawra »

Originally posted by Abbatoir
Welcome, Lawra. Hope you like it here.
Thanxs, ;)
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

Heh! nice to meet you newbies, and yes lots of names, but i couldn't think on something original for myself :D
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Erynne »

You know, I never really realize how many different countries ar eon this board! I mean, we got Austrialia, Germany, Mexico, USA....so neat!
ChastMastr
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by ChastMastr »

Originally posted by kurtlover
Heh! nice to meet you newbies, and yes lots of names, but i couldn't think on something original for myself :D
I also keep imagining Sue Richards from the Fantastic Four... ;)
DarkforceDiva
Lubber
Lubber

Introductions....

Post by DarkforceDiva »

Guten Tag!

My name is Emily, and I am 30yrs old from Cincinatti, OH. I have been in love with the fuzzy one ever since I read Dave Cockrum's Nightcrawler miniseries when I was around 12 years old...:love:

I run a Nightcrawler based guild on Neopets called Nightcrawlers (what else?)
and the link is: http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=syreene13 if you want to check it out. :eek:

There is also a guild website I did called the Crawlspace (apologies to anyone who has used that name already) at:
http://www.angelfire.com/music4/neopia0

Feel free to email me anytime! :D
"Don't be mean, because remember...no matter where you go...there you are."~Buckaroo Banzai
ChastMastr
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by ChastMastr »

Welcome, Fellow Thirtysomething Person! :)
Sabre
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Sabre »

Hi kids! This is my first post!

My name's Lia, some of you know me from X-Fan (I'm also called Sabre there). I'm 27, live in Waterloo Ontario, and I'm a Pyro fangirl. Whee! Some people thought I should sign up here and join your merry bunch, so hello!

I suppose I might as well plug my website, because it has Mystique in it and thus is somewhat related to Nightcrawler...also because I have no shame... here it is:
http://members.fortunecity.com/rook1/ffintro.html

If I do something stupid, I'm blaming it on the unfamiliar board format here...yeah...that's what's responsible...
:dead:
Nyssane
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Nyssane »

Originally posted by Sabre
Hi kids! This is my first post!

My name's Lia, some of you know me from X-Fan (I'm also called Sabre there). I'm 27, live in Waterloo Ontario, and I'm a Pyro fangirl. Whee! Some people thought I should sign up here and join your merry bunch, so hello!

I suppose I might as well plug my website, because it has Mystique in it and thus is somewhat related to Nightcrawler...also because I have no shame... here it is:
http://members.fortunecity.com/rook1/ffintro.html

If I do something stupid, I'm blaming it on the unfamiliar board format here...yeah...that's what's responsible...
:dead:
Hi, Lia! Finally found your way here, huh? :D
:phantazia:The Forgotten One: Phantazia:phantazia:

MONSTRA WILL SMASH YOU ALL!
Sabre
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Sabre »

Originally posted by Nyssane
Hi, Lia! Finally found your way here, huh? :D
No...my presence is merely an illusion ;) Yes, I was persuaded to sign up, and this place is keen, whee!

Like my Pyro avatar? :D
Menshevik
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Menshevik »

Hello everybody! :bamf:

My name is Tilman, I'm another oldish X-Men fan (coughfortyfourcough). My favorite character is :) 's li'l sister :rogue: and I'm also very partial to his parent :mystique: so it's no surprise I like Kurt a lot and eventually ended up here -- which happened because of the :rogue: :magneto: connection: Paty pointed me this way. :D

I've written quite a bit of fan-fiction, the "Tales of the Twilight Menshevik", which you can find (along with some related artwork) archived in extra sub-sections at Luba Kmetyk's "Fonts of Wisdom" (http://home.att.net/~lubakmetyk/) and Alykat's "Down-Home Charm" (http://alykat.hispeed.com/rogue/).

In the world of the TotTM, Kurt is married to Amanda and they have a son called Errol, but unfortunately he appears in more of a supporting capacity in most of the (relatively few) stories where he makes an appearance. :mad::bawl::yell:

Looking forward to talking to you,
Tilman
:sausage: Will Menshevik stand revealed as a stereotypical sausage-sucking German? Stay tuned! :sausage:
Blink
Lubber
Lubber

Heyla!

Post by Blink »

You go looking for Blink pictures and see what you find...i found this place ^.^ lol. the avatar that i'm using popped up in google and i've been browsing ever since. so guess what? i registered, and thought i'd add to the roster.
Well, as you see i'm Blink.....no, real name is Stephanie. I've been an X-men fan since 6th grade, age.....12. wowzers. almost 20 and that seems like ages ago....anywho! I first found out about Blink and her wonderful group from WIZARD magazine, which i also read avidly. And after reading many other x-men comics and Blinky stuff, i now harbor the only suspicion...methinks...that Good Ole' Blue boy, Kurt, and Blink could somehow be related. but ya know.
Also a burning question, and since i'm so long on the list in this forum, could someone please please please tell me where the picture of Blink came from for the Ava????? I would greatly appreciate it and bow before you humbly!:D
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

Welcome Blink, and i'm glad you like this place :)
btw the pic you have for an avatar was drew by Chris Bachalo, but i'm sorry i don't remember where it was publish the art, so i hope somebody else can answer me this... yes Bachalo did this piccie but for what issue?
Blink
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Blink »

Thank you very much, at least with that i can go searching again ^.^
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Erynne »

Hi Blink! :wave: I like that av. When I first came here, Bamfette was using it.
Oni
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Oni »

New Here....I am from Toronto. 15 at the moment. I like Lenore and Johnny the Homocidal Mainac. Sandman, manga, anime, the occult, the supernatural and best of all Nightcrawler. Ice Man's cool too, so is Spiderman. By the way how d'ya get those chibi elf heads on here?
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Slarti »

The smilies? Bamfette and BamfCentral made most of those. Aren't they keen!?

Welcome, everyone! Happy 'Scrawling!

And a special welcome to Menshevik, whose fics I've been reading on OTL and Fonts of Wisdom for years! Some of my older stuff is on Luba's site too. :D
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Erynne »

Are they X-men fics or what? I haven't seen them.
Menshevik
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Menshevik »

Slarti: Thanks for the special welcome! Always good to (virtually) meet a reader. :kiss: :rogue:

Erynne: You talkin' to me?
No seriously, if that's about the Tales of the Twilight Menshevik, yes they are mostly X-related (X-Men, X-Factor, X-Whatever ;) ), although there's also a few related to :spidey: and one about the Fantastic Four and even some DC characters have been known to show up.

A few of the stories are "between-the-panels" jobs, but most are set in two alternate timelines, one of which diverges from the mainstream Marvel one ca. X-Men vol. 2 #3, and the other just after Jean Grey's return from the bottom of Jamaica Bay (i.e. just before X-Factor #1).

Tilman :mystique: :rogue: :magneto: ;)
BlueGirl
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by BlueGirl »

Hey everyone! I'm definitely one of the newbie people :) as I hadn't even discovered this forum untill about three months ago. I think i'ts great though !! :D
Well here's the introduction bit:
My name's Alex, I was born in Russia and moved to the UK when I was 9. I'm 19 and currently studying at uni.
I'd rediscovered the X-men about two years ago and Nightcrawler was a hit straightaway!:D I also like Gambit, Beast and Bobby :)
"Hey what a cave man! Hey, we could really.., we could really..,"
"We could really what?"
"We could really, you know, BE in this cave!"
"We are in this cave."
Matt_BLUE
Lubber
Lubber

Hello every one

Post by Matt_BLUE »

hi i am matt.
BLUE_2007
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by BLUE_2007 »

Originally posted by Matt_BLUE
hi i am matt.
Welcome, inhuman beasty Hellion from Below.

:P

p.s. you shall be known as MATT, not as BLUE, for I am the only TRUE BLUE HERE!!!!! bwa ha ha!!!! :evil:
Holy crap, it's been awhile!
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

hallo @all :-))

Post by fallacy »

my name is alexandra i´m from germany, too. like tilman and jogurt :-)

i´m 21years old and do an education for a pedriatic nurse :-)
i have lots of hobbys like internet, my bloody pc wich never works like i want to ;-)), my animals (they are strange, i like spiders :rolleyes: ), skiing and many others.
i´m x-men fan since i was 12years old, but i only knew the serie from 1994, and have never heard from the evolution.......:(
and i also get every month the x-men comic, wich include uncanny x-men, and all the others....... :-))))))))
my english is not good enough that i venture to write any threat, but i´m learning :-)))

so far so good :P

greatings alex
grüsse alex