Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Stormwatch »

Originally posted by MabusRex
Hi, I'm MabusRex, but you can call me Shirley...I MEANT Ryan! Sheesh. I always get that wrong. ;)

I'm Jill's stalker and I'm a moderator at both X-Fan and comiXtreme. I'm an Archangel and an Abyss fan (hence the websites), but I like Kurt, too.

I'm 22 years old and in Gainesville, Florida persuing a BS in Zoology with a concentration in Microbiology. I've lived in many places along the eastern coast of the US, but I mainly hail from Puerto Rico (my mom's from there too).

Um...that's about it. Oh, *kisses Jill*

BTW, is that Pandora I saw the same as the LM and X-Fan one? If so *waves to Kat and gives her a kiss*

Oh, all that, AND I'm brand new to these parts. Hi all! ;)
No, thats not Kat Mabus, its another Pandora.

And Pssst, take a look at my new sig at X-Fan Ryan. :P

Oh, wait, maybe I forgot to mention I'm a newbie from X-Fan, my handle there is stormwatch82.
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

A bit belated, but...

Post by Crawler »

Here I am. :D I'm Crawler/UltimateCrawler/Knight_Crawler/KC/Fearless LEader/etc.

I'm the original creator of the Nightcrawler Monument, the board which this one grew out of. I'm also the money behind the mouths, as I pay for this place. ;) So yeah, even though Jill helped A LOT getting this place all set up, and I've been conspicuously absent, I'm the bugs behind the cheese. :D

Very glad to see all you new people! Welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll love it here! It's certainly become our home, and though we moved, it's pretty clear no one lost a beat. :D

Thanks to all you oldies for coming over with the move and for all the great times at the old board! Please don't be chased away by the presence of more people. ;)
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
MabusRex
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by MabusRex »

Originally posted by StormwatchAnd Pssst, take a look at my new sig at X-Fan Ryan. :P
BAH! BAH I SAY!
:P
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

introducing myself

Post by kurtlover »

First of all i'd like to say hi to the new ones!!!!!! and now for the "introducing myself" part:

Hello everyone!
as long as i remember i always been the original kurtlover (well i guess i think so hehehe), i'm 22 years old, and very obsessed with all the things about the Fuzzy elf (of course, duh), my real name is Arminda and you can call me like this if you want, and i also love to chat!!!!!, so if you would like to contact me, my email and icq are showed here :), i'm from Mexico in the farthest state in the country (Yucatan), and i also finishing my career in tourism, my graduation party will be july 12th. mmmmm i guess that's all
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Hi. I'm a newbie apparently.

Post by Booker »

Hi, my name is Booker and while I'm not a newbie to the message board scene I am a newbie here. Uh...hi? I guess I should add that I'm also an artist.

edit: I should also probably say that I'm a girl. Howdy do.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

I R a Retard!

Post by Booker »

Well dang, now I feel dumb. I posted an intro thread before I read anything else and missed this one. Started off with a great start, huh?

Anyway, I'm Booker, I'm a girl, and I currently mod a few forums at a Sonic the Hedgehog Message Board called Team Artail, even though it's totally not Sonic related anymore and everybody there aren't Sonic fans. I'm used to yabb boards, so this one might take a bit of practice for me, so bear with me.

I just recently got into Nightcrawler, when a Marvel-crazed friend of mine gave me Ultimate X-Men #7 to read one time. So there you go.

I'm also a furry artist, Beatles fan, and 1960 Pop Culture freak. Yay me!
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Booker »

God, I am a retard. Just ignore me for right now while I sit in this corner pressing wrong buttons and making a real good first impression here. I thought I was making a reply to the Introductions post thing and I pressed the wrong button. **hides in a dark corner**
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Hsu »

Yes, yes you are. ;)
But don't feel bad! Half of us in here are retards/insane/just plain annoying (representing!) :D
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by BlueJubatus »

lol, your talkin to the master of screwing up the computer. I almost did the same thing the first time i posted here:laugh:
welcom aboard;)
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

hello!!! welcome!!!
don't feel bad :( i'm the queen of the retarded! and i always looking for more attention :P (and i do the exact same thing but i changed the topics hoping no one noticed, so ~shush~ tell to no one ;))
don't worry let's be friends :):(:D;) look those cute nighties for you!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Bamfette »

y ou know if you like i can simply move yor thread to the correct one... infact, i shall do that. presto chango, it is in the 'introduce yourselves' thread ;) ( or it will be momentarily)
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Stormwatch »

and I would be in the insane category, pleasure to meet ya. And don't feel bad aboot it.

And I too suck with compooters Jabutas.

But I DO have big teeth.
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Booker »

Thank you for not pointing fingers and laughing! :D I love these emoticons, too. Very chic. I feel very out of place in a new message board. I haven't been a newbie on a board in years, so I'm a little skittish.
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Hsu »

Originally posted by kurtlover
and i do the exact same thing but i changed the topics hoping no one noticed, so ~shush~ tell to no one ;))
LOL! I saw that! I was very confused and almost made a reply asking what happened.

Uh... looks like we screwed another thread thing again!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

heh!!! well, i bless my fingers for typing very fast Hsu!!!! ;) and i don't mind very much cause i know you all are very kind.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Booker
Thank you for not pointing fingers and laughing! :D I love these emoticons, too. Very chic. I feel very out of place in a new message board. I haven't been a newbie on a board in years, so I'm a little skittish.
don't worry at all, when you start you feel like dying (kidding) but all gets better and better.
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Hsu »

I know that when I first came here, there was this one girl named Nocturne! Geez! She bugged me so bad. I don't think she came when we moved sites though. Haven't seen her on...
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Stormwatch »

That would be Bamfette, the Admin here. :D sorry, just had to put that in. But she is here, heck, she set this up.

But I DO have big teeth.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Bamfette »

Originally posted by Hsu
I know that when I first came here, there was this one girl named Nocturne! Geez! She bugged me so bad. I don't think she came when we moved sites though. Haven't seen her on...
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I love you too, Hsu :p
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Hsu »

Oh, shit-- er.. I mean hey! ;)
ces
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by ces »

Hello Brooker! :)

Another artist. Another girl. :D As fun every single time though! Hope to see some Nighty art soon... ;)

Enjoy yourself! (Oh my, I must stop using these smileys before I become an addict!)

p. s. :bamf:
:lockheed into Uncanny! :austen
nightcrawler834
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by nightcrawler834 »

Hey, I'm David, and I'm a really big Kurt fan. I'm from England. I'm 17 and currently studying for my 'A' Levels. I'll hopefully be off to Uni after next year. I'm also a Goth and I like most forms of metal music(not so much nu-metal tho) and I play guitar, and not very well at that.
I always get told I think out aloud, that's why I never say much....
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Stormwatch »

More in depth intro for me. And I'll bring some neat links to this thread soon.

OKay, well, might as well start off with Stormwatch (my nickname)

Well, its not a Kurt-like name, but, I think it can be muddked with the comic Stormwatch and the character Storm.

It just seems a bit weird, when people put those in their minds, and I'm actually just like to watch storms. I have a Thunderstorm CD that I play for the heck of it, or when I am asleep. Unfortunately, it doesn't have much for hwoling winds. But I am one who just likes watching storms, and dancing in the rain as well.

I am a Harry Potter and Star Wars buff as well. Although I haven't seen Attack of the Clones yet. Seen Spidey, but not Episode II.

I'm also a bit big into history, poetry, and plays. But, I am NOT good with names. Whether it be people's names, or poets or quotations or whatever.

Also a good thing for an intro thread and of course, a good wide selection of Avatars. When avatars are different, its easier for me to differinciate between people easier.

I Remember faces quite well though.

But I DO have big teeth.
BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by BlueJubatus »

not missing much with episode 2, sorry it just didnt strike me as living up to the hype. Spiderman rockes tho.........
well...that was ot, ill just go over here now -hums wheezer's in the garage quietly in the corner-