Scrawler Awards - Best Moderator

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!

Total votes: 0

kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Like i said before, the votation is starting this wednesday with this cathegory.
Lets talk about the nominees for a little:

Garble: He's the most informative moderator, he runs the FAQs section along with Bamfette.

Mad With Power: She runs the Fuzzy Visions and Three Toed Tales section along with Slarti, she's a very creative person and she was modded recently.

Bamf Bunny: He doesn't have a section in the board to moderate but his contributions with technical support in the chat and his reviews earned to be nominate by the members.

Kurtlover: She runs Movie Crawler and X2 and one of the most crowded sections along with Hsu: Off of topic antics, she tries to do a good job.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

So far Kurtlover is winning. Good going Armi! But everyone above should be recognized as winners in my book! Without all of you this board would certainly be in shambles as with other boards I've been to!

Cheers guys! :beer
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

she isn't winning she is domonating! well i think i know who will win.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

ok...but I didn't want to make the other nominees feel bad. But it does seem Armi is taking the lead.

Again...Good Luck to all!
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Dont want to make anyone feel bad or anything, but:

C'mon Armi!!!! :D
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

OK and this votation is closed for now, i will mention the winners of each cathegory at the end of the votations, now we will continue voting on a new poll ;).