Bedtime stories.

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Bedtime stories.

Post by PsychoKez056 »

Just for the lols, here Steyn's bedtime story.

it's not yet 9!
* Steyn climbs in Kezz' lap
tell me a story
:puppy
* PsychoKez056 pets steyn
^-^
ok then hmmmmmm
Nooo, I actually have surprise work to do.
except, it's a form letter.
* Fergie loves how lazy she is about work somedtimes.
*sometimes
One day there were 3 little duckies
Called Fluffy, qwackles and squeaker
oooh
now they lived on a pond in a park, and every day they got fed by all the children and old people
btw, ferg, wanna know what I did at work today? I watched Cars 2, latest Hawaii 50 episode, and latest Merlin episode, none during my lunch time.
lucky duckies
Now everyone used to feed qwackles the most because he always made the most noise and flapped about, so everyone fed him lots of bread to make him be quiet.
* Steyn cuddles against Kez. Qwackles is probably overweight by now.
Qwackles was in fact very over weight, and getting a bad stomach from all the food, and he got very ill.
probably need bypass surgery.
mind you he could also be suffering from diabetes
Well he didn't need surgery, but he did need a few days to get better and sleep it off.
and to test his blood sugar
we're hoping for something between 4.4 and 6.1.
Now squeaker was good friend of Qwackles, and was very worried about his ill friend. So he new that sometime the humans made the ill birds better.
To the Vet!
maybe also a laxative, so much bread and water is not good for your digestive system
Well that is exactly what squeaker thought, but of course he doesn't speak human, so all he could do was live up to his name and squeak at the humans for help.
What he needs is The Doctor. The Doctor probably speaks duck.
But humans being stupid humans thought he was hungry and started feeding him all the bread and food
Don't eat it, Squeeker! You'll get fat and sick like Qwackers!
*Qwackles
unfortunately squeaker wasn't exactly the fastest duck on the pond and while squeaking for help ate all the food, and got fat and ill like qwackles.
Damn it, Squeeker! I warned you! I... warned you...
Now while qwackles and squeaker had been recovering, and being very ill. Fluffy had been swimming around watching the humans feeding all the other ducks.
on a scale of 1 to 10, how fluffy was Fluffy?
about a 9, shes a vry fluffy duck
well, she's bordering on becoming a sheep
Now fluffy only liked eating the seeds and berries the park rangers threw out, she actually didn't like bread.
(yeah she is abit lol)
Ahh, the duck equivalent of a vegetarian
(yep)
I respect her lifestyle, even though deep down I know she thinks she's better than the other ducks
Now fluffy was a damn smart duck thanks to her special diet, and she'd figured out all the ducks that ate the bread and chips and whatever junk the humans threw for them got ill.
(of course she does lol)
And when Fluffy snubbed the humans food they decided she was fluffy enough and roasted her for Christmas?
nope
Fluffy rather liked sqweaker and qwackles they were nice to her, and she didn't like the fact the humans had made them ill.
* Steyn almost fell asleep on Kez
Oh oh oh! Fluffy's going Black Sheep on the humans!
So Fluffy went and had a word with her Swan and geese friends, over one night and they had a big democratic meeting.
damn, democracy wins again
so what did they decide? Destroy all human's shiny clean cars?
birds and cars do not mix
they decided on a big plan so none of them would get ill again. Then next morning when all the humans started coming in to feed the them with bread and junk. The swans geese and fluffy lead the bird revolution and released avian flu on all the mean and nasty warbouton weilding humans!
I love happy endings
good story?
* Steyn cuddles Kez
Great story
* PsychoKez056 cuddles steyn

:gir:gir
:zim - They'll be no sun in the morning. They'll be no moon at night. The stars will perish without warning. These lines proclaim the death of light.- :gir