Pottermore

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Pottermore

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

This is for anyone who wants to connect on Pottermore with Nightscrawlers friends. I know its weird crossing fan sites like this, but what the hell... this is what this section is for.

I'm PurpleLumos181 and I'm very new at this point so I have no idea what house I'm in...
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Pottermore

Post by Ferguson »

Pottermore!

Since my computer is semi on the fritz I'm not on it too terrible much but I would be CauldronSpirit52. Look forward to seeing you around there, same for everyone else. ^_^
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Pottermore

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

It's not just your computer , so don't feel bad. Pottermore as a whole is being unresponsive and glitchy...
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Pottermore

Post by Ferguson »

Hee, for me it actually is my computer though. The buggery thing hasn't been working properly for a few weeks now but have to pay to get mother's desktop back for (what do you know) the same reasons my laptop is currently not doing what it should.

I'm never letting that woman borrow anything else ever again.

But yeah, Pottermore is a good deal of fun. I quite enjoy the little bits of backstory it gives and am hoping more crops up.