Facebook Stalkers

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Facebook Stalkers

Post by TechPrincess »

So I recently noticed some very... interesting... messages on my facebook account. I must share them with all of you. After you read, please feel free to comment. Does anyone else receive messages like this?

Also, the names have NOT been changed to protect the creepy.

From Umair on March 27
you are so hot

There are then a couple of messages from women wanting to send me pictures of themselves. Pass.

The next two are the real gems. I am posting them in the order that I read them for your enjoyment.

From Christopher
wow........i am certainly speechless....what manner of beauty bestowed on one person. You must have been created on God's resting day.The name is Christopher and i am sorry if i bumped my self into you with my message.. am certainly not a stalker...smiles. just couldn't resist your beauty.ttys.
Annnnnd the best one of all:
From Paul
How are you doing today? what a lovely piture you have, i just can't take my eyes of your profile without saying hello and appreciate you, what is the secret of your beauty? I love your smile,I no photo is not easy for one to decide the main character of a woman and the appearance can not also be used to decide the heart, I am glad that i am sending you this email because i believe you will be nice as your look. I will be happy if we can get to know our self and have a great relationship together that will lead to married .I want you to know that Distance does not matter what matter is the feelings. I am sorry to tell you this i just have to let you know my mind, because I believe in Love at first sight. Do have a nice day, Paul.
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Facebook Stalkers

Post by Angelique »

I used to have a problem with that. I pointed out in my status that I would deal with such shenanigans as aggressively as need be. I then acted on that with reports, blocks, un-friendings, and in one case even calling up a friend and alerting him to the fact that his account had been hacked. The creepiness stopped.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Facebook Stalkers

Post by Chaos »

Good grief I love people. My sister got an add from a guy from Egypt last year. Literally all he said was:

Maelstrom: "Oh, hey. Have we met? I'm not sure I know you."

Mohammed: "I am Mohammed from Egypt."

...I'm like "OOOH, is he REALLY? Well, that's....informative(!).

[EDIT] THAT'S ALL HE SAID. LITERALLY.

[Edited on 15/9/11 by Chaos]
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Facebook Stalkers

Post by PsychoKez056 »

I've had messages like that before, just from one guy, it started 2? maybe 3 years back? he still won't get the hint to eff off no matter how many times me or my friends tell him ¬¬
:zim - They'll be no sun in the morning. They'll be no moon at night. The stars will perish without warning. These lines proclaim the death of light.- :gir
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Facebook Stalkers

Post by Angelique »

Un-friend, report, and block. If it keeps up, screen capture and get the authorities on your speed dial just in case.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven