(Re-) Introduce Yourself!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: (Re-) Introduce Yourself!

Post by steyn »

Hello Marijke! Drop into chat sometime, we might even persuade you to join our RP to exercise those writing skills of yours!
cummingdelights
Lubber
Lubber

Post by cummingdelights »

Ello darlings - I'm Seren.

I'm mostly a fan of the X2 version of Nightcrawler (probably cause I'm very attached/attracted to Alan Cumming in general) and idk, I just needed a place to rant about my favorite fuzzy blue elf.

I'm also into gaming (Legend of Zelda being my favorite), writing poetry and fanfiction, and musical theater. Anything else, just ask.
To Kurt with love.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Hello, Seren! We have a lot of discussion in the archives from when X2 first came out for you to peruse. Feel free to pop into chat sometime as wel.
Blueberrybamf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Blueberrybamf »

HI, I am Rory, I have been gone for a looong time , even before the blog itself was gone, but I am happy to see it back. I joined the NightscrawlerGold blog too when it started but was sad to see it die.

ANYwho, I am a long time Nightcrawler fan, I discovered him back when I was in Highschool (way too long ago) around the time X2: Xmen United came out. I also had just gotten a load of Excalibur comics from one of my mothers coworkers and I have been in full blown obsess- I mean perfect amount of admiration of the blue fuzzy Robin Hood.
I still have a Tumblr that I keep updated with lovely art from around the internet (reblogged from original sources or with links to artists) , but it is also used as just a personal tumblr but I have a Tag.

Tumblr Nightcrawler Tag: https://blueberrybamf.tumblr.com/tagged/Nightcrawler

I am also an artist (mostly hobby) and have an art dedicated tumblr: https://blueberrybamf-art.tumblr.com/

Its nice to see this place exists again, and I hope it can be somewhat active again.

Edit: I used to go by Fuzzybum when i first joined
TPWBYT
Lubber
Lubber

Post by TPWBYT »

oh i am so late to this party aren't i

hi there, i'm cupid!! im 22, he/him pronouns, and im currently in community college going for a transfer degree to a full-fledged university, and i'm studying to be a teacher! ive been deeply normal about nightcrawler forrr a couple years now? im no good with time frames lol, but any version of him you can think of, im probably obsessed with normal about! i have a few nice pieces of merch and fan art (my favorites being my X-2 vhs and my WATXM kurt action figure), but with the release of xmen blue: origins and (soon) uncanny spiderman, im starting to get that itch again........... pray for me

i found the original nightscrawlers website on internet archive while digging through the trenches to find stuff for my shrine (and to re-locate a sims 1 skin that i saw on another fansite ages ago), and i was shocked and delighted to see that not only does it still exist, but that people have posted here as recently as last month !! even if it might not be AS active as it used to be ^^; it makes me happy to see a site running for so long still hanging on!!

my website is here!! maybe dont look at my kurt shrine rn lol i havent touched it in a while and it could use some serious remodeling i think..