Camp NaNoWriMo -- a reminder

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Second session of Camp NaNoWriMo now beginning. Not to late to join. If you want me, I'm gammy-the-slug.

Any takers????
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Oooh, I all ready have a story outlined and everything. I think I shall have to this time...and actually motivate myself to finish instead of start a new project halfway through.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Going for it again, certainly. Can I win this for a third year in a row? Yes I bloody can.

Going to set my sights a little higher, as I seem to overshoot by a hell of a margin. I got to 160k last year, I think...? Can't remember. Going for roughly the same again :shifty
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

If you wish, put me in your cabin: gammy-the-slug. With f/t job (not used to schedule after all these years grandmothering) and new computer (still figuring out Mac and LibreOffice after all these years of Windows & Works), I doubt I'll get far - but I *need* to be writing!
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ferguson »

I am slacking off so bad. As usual I have a few things written but I just want to...poke at what's all ready written. This is why I never finish.
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

So ... anyone wanna be cabin-mates? I think I'll email Def & see if she's around too.

Fergie - I am that way w/ my neverending fanfic, so do not despair. :D

Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ferguson »

I think I put you in for cabin mate but it didn't do anything. I was at work when I did it so will make sure it took.