Freak's pitch for a mini for a Daredevil sidekick

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

The hero's premise is that they have an extreme fear of heights. They stumbled over a special new material that is based on shark-skin that mimicks their ability to "see" bioelectricity and made a full body suit out of this. This suit they use to completely remove any and all sensory information that let's them assume they are anywhere up high and instead they use the suit's ability to see electricity to traverse the city's landscape like Daredevil. They also can see living things that way. The suit allows them to see the neurons working in an opponent's body, so they can predict their movements. This is their "power" and their weakness.

Now for the pitch:

For the name I chose “Tagâ€
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Can I just say that I fucking love this?

And that it might belong in the Non-NC Comics section, but it's still fucking brilliant. I wasted a good half hour of my life... thank you very little.

Go get a job at Marvel now, kthnxbai.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS