Thor

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
sovietxzion
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Boy Cereal

Thor

Post by sovietxzion »

Thor was Amazing! Way better than Iron man ! GO SEE IT, YOUR LIVES DEPENDS ON IT! :bite
"Itchy, Rusty, Wretched, my ARSE!"- Jetfire

"I'm not gonna stick it in freja and make her see god, i leave that to the Pros... AKA freak"

"If sex is evil, I comitted a whole lot of evil last night."
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Thor

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

It was pretty awesome, but the 3-D killed it for me. Gonna write the review for it later.

I'd have to say it was as good as a THOR movie could be. I still don't think marvel has topped IRON MAN yet though, but you're right it's sort of a crucial one to see being the film is more or less littered with comic-reader-references and is really just a 2hour and 10 minute set-up for THE AVENGERS. (Which I'm fine with).
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Thor

Post by kladyelf »

I liked the bit after the credits... which I will not mention at the risk of spoilerisation :) went and saw it with a bunch of equally comic-book-loving friends (which IMHO is the *only* way to see a movie from a comic book :)) and nerded out about the credits bit afterwards.
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Thor

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I agree with Ult_Sm. Thor was as good as a Thor movie could be, but comparing it to Iron Man? No Way. The VFX were awesome though... Loki was great. Even if if was just a set up for next summer...
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Thor

Post by steyn »

Also agree, Loki was the only interesting character in the whole movie. It wasn't very character driven, the plot, unlike Iron Man, which is still amazing.