Photography... need some ideas

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
BAMFCentralII
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by BAMFCentralII »

I've been shooting for bout 5 years now, and think i'm gonna try a stab at doing some male model shoots.

Most my stuff i've only ever do images of females, have an alice one i'm working on with a model right now, tryin to fig out outfit and setting.

But as i said, having only shot female models i'm honestly not sure what todo with a male model.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Cowboys.

LOL

Uhm.... nudes? I dunno man... female body is a lot easier. My friend does photography and when she uses male models she has them working. or surrounded by materials, like metals, wood, etc...

(yes.... Wood)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
BAMFCentralII
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by BAMFCentralII »

had to go for pun eh?? :P

i had some thoughts for background use of males, but wanting to have them more forefront. I looked online and most the pics i keep running into are the saucy poses, not sure i'd be comfortable doing that or not. Guess i can play with more fashion gap looking images. Just kinda wanted to do more than just hey look at me i'm pretty photo..

though i guess i do fall into that category of tryin todo pretty when I photo woman... http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/1353145/

oh well, i'll be in my comfort zone this weekend have a woman coming out to do some poses in front of graffiti. Hopin to get my Alice outfit worked out this weekend too, kinda excited about the latter...