Inception

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
sovietxzion
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Boy Cereal

Inception

Post by sovietxzion »

To those who have seen it, what did you think of it?
"Itchy, Rusty, Wretched, my ARSE!"- Jetfire

"I'm not gonna stick it in freja and make her see god, i leave that to the Pros... AKA freak"

"If sex is evil, I comitted a whole lot of evil last night."
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Inception

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

It's really hard to talk about it without spoiling it.

I'd have to say, and this is being completely honest, in the last ten years I haven't seen a movie this original in story. The innovation in its concept alone, is stunning. The artwork behind making the dreams up, the costuming (not far off from "The Matrix"--first one obvs--) and the cinematography was all absolutely tremendous. The originality behind the screenplay, to me, proves that Hollywood isn't just puff and smoke and finely sharpened pieces of glittery confetti. The Shit Factory can pump out summer Blockbuster sequels and adaptations, but supporting good, creative, original, films like this is incredibly important or else we'll be trapped in the "Sequel/Remake Box" forever and ever.

There are great, original, concepts out there and "Inception" is one of the best ones I've seen.

It took the entire credit reel, drive home, and the next day, for the entirety of the film to sink in.

I'm going again on Tuesday night to Imax.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Inception

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS