I'm new... so be nice to the noob...

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
BrittanyGritty
Lubber
Lubber

Post by BrittanyGritty »

Oh-my. These little Kurt icons are made of all that is awesome! points for whoever made them. Meh love you. :love

Anyway, I am BrittanyGritty, I belong to the Marvel fourm, the safe place for geeks. Growing up I was always with my family, which 90% of them are male, so I grew up with Cap. Kirk, Han, and the X-Men. Something that I am very proud of. I love all things nightcrawler, and I can't wait to get to know you all! I love fourms like this, I used to run one a year ago with seven other friends, we were best friends till a Ex-Mod of ours hacked the site and deleted everything, we didn't know each other in real life & didn't give out our E-mail, so there was no way to get back in touch. I loved being a mod, greatest job in the world! I miss my fellow mod girls! :(

So now you know little 'bout me, now I just need to know a little 'bout all of you.

(I try to post as much as I can, but I am a busy little bee, so if you don't hear from me only once a week, not to worry, that is normal.)
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Aha! I detect a scent of neling-friendship here.

I'm the crazy old broad who hijacks threads in all innocence, asks the igmo-type questions, posts fanfics with WAY too many words, and whacks people over the head with my monster-sized virtual Bible.

Nice to meet ya. :D

I don't do RPG or chat, but hang out on the forums when I have time. And I'm not a huge Marvel fan (Spidey old-time stuff and Marvel Adventures) but I'm 100% behind the BAADD concept.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

BrittanyGritty
Lubber
Lubber

Post by BrittanyGritty »

Elfdame wrote:Aha! I detect a scent of neling-friendship here.

I'm the crazy old broad who hijacks threads in all innocence, asks the igmo-type questions, posts fanfics with WAY too many words, and whacks people over the head with my monster-sized virtual Bible.

Nice to meet ya. :D

I don't do RPG or chat, but hang out on the forums when I have time. And I'm not a huge Marvel fan (Spidey old-time stuff and Marvel Adventures) but I'm 100% behind the BAADD concept.
Nice to met you.

Neling friendship! How did you know?! :shocked ... :D

Monster-sized virual Bible? eh? I like you already.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Hey! Welcome! I'm the nutty Rogue and Gambit fan. ;) we have another gambit fan, but not rogue that I know of... besides elfie. ;) so I'm a rare commodity on this forum. Hop in chat and come say hi! we normally have a lot of ppl on because that's where we play our RPG. lol
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

I'm the token slasher. Of everyone. Including Kurt.

Nice to meet you.

And esy! I like Gambit too, otherwise why would I write fics of him and rogue? (Though on the whole I can't abide that pairing.)
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

you like him yes. but you're kinda like me with NC. I like him, wouldn't want him gone, but he's not in my top 5.
ImageImage

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Welcome to the forum! Where other forums kinda let you toe in to test the water, we tend to suck you in like a frenzy of feeding sharks. Nice sharks though.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Welcome to the blue world.
Phoenixincarnate
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Phoenixincarnate »

Beware of the canniblist figments of my imaganation!!!!!!...hi...
...PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apolgize for any spelling mistakes, Its kinda hard to type in a straitjacket...
Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

Hi! And welcome! I'm kinda new too... but the people on here are absolutely awesome and amazingly encouraging. You'll probably slip into insanity, but don't try to stop yourself... falling is fun!

(Esy, can you honestly believe I'm not a Rogue fan? Please glance at avatar. Rogue is either 2nd or 3rd as far as X-men go... she's always tying with Kitty Pryde.)
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

You're still a newb, dedicated. :P I don't know your face (read: avatar) well enough yet. lol
ImageImage

Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

Hi BrittanyGritty!

Welcome to Nightscrawlers!:D
BrittanyGritty
Lubber
Lubber

Post by BrittanyGritty »

Jeremus wrote:Hi BrittanyGritty!

Welcome to Nightscrawlers!:D
*SQUEE* JEREMUS! Your on the Marvel fourm! *Another SQUEE* Meh know someone!

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. It makes me all happy, and squee-ly, and happy. :love

Esynthia: I love Gambit, love love love love lllloooovvvvveeee him. Rouge is ok, I love the pairing of RemyxRouge than Rouge herself.

wingyding: Nice to met you, you little token slasher. :-)

fourpawsonthefloor: I like meh some sharks! Can some have laser beams on their foreheads? Oh please oh please oh please please please ppplllleeeeaaaassssssseeee?!

Crocodile Hunter: Blue is my favorite color. :naughty

Phoenixincarnate: I have taken your warning, thank you. But my imaganation more than likely isn't much better.

Dedicatedfollower467: Yay, I am not the only kind of new/noob person! GO US! (Did you say Kitty? I love meh Kitty :love )
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Hey Brittany! You found us! Good job! Welcome!!!! :bamf

Have you found the B.A.A.D.D. headquarters in the Nightcrawler forum yet? It's called, To Retcon the Draco Arc...

Here's the link for you:

viewthread.php?tid=12254

BTW, lint is here too, as Love_of_Bob, also ZeitgeistV as Angelique, and Bandit Guru as Bandit Guru, lol, and you already found Jeremus. I know there are more of us Marvel Bamfers, but my mind just went blank.:?

[Edited on 19/9/09 by neling4]
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

BrittanyGritty wrote:
Esynthia: I love Gambit, love love love love lllloooovvvvveeee him. Rouge is ok, I love the pairing of RemyxRouge than Rouge herself.
Gambit and Rogue are my favorites period. he's my fav guy, she's my fav gal. have been since I was 5. I also love the ROMY pairing also. :D

and just because it's a pet peeve of mine: Rouge is french for red. Rogue is the character. ;) lots of ppl spell it the wrong way, so no harm no foul.
ImageImage

Phoenixincarnate
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Phoenixincarnate »

Dose anyone know who my avatar is?:?
...PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apolgize for any spelling mistakes, Its kinda hard to type in a straitjacket...
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

Looks like a chick from Invader Zim. or at least the same animator. haven't watched that show in a couple years...
ImageImage

Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Hello, and welcome. I'm the professional writer who used to post fanfic here. Okay, and on fanfiction.net and the Marvel forum, but here first, because this place is the best. :D
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
BrittanyGritty
Lubber
Lubber

Post by BrittanyGritty »

neling4: Thanks for the link, yay! It is so cool that there are a few Marvel Bamfers here, it makes me feel less alone. LOL.

Esynthia: Oops, :X I meant to spell Rogue, type o. Sorry 'bout that.

Phoenixincarnate: Your avatar is the krazy with a k, purple, alien, girl on Invader Zim, she was only in a few shows, like three. Can't remember her name, but I am 99% sure it's her.

Angelique: Nice metting you, are you still on FanFiction.net? I would love to read your fanfic. My account on FanFiction.net is the same, BrittanyGritty. Are you really a professional writer! :shocked That is so cool! What kind of stuff do you write?
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Hey and Welcome! I'm an even rarer commodity on this forum - the token Sabretooth fan =3 Completely love the big fuzzy psychopath.

Alright, that's an understatement. He's my all-time favourite, anything I don't know about him ain't worth knowing and I regularly explode at people about him.

But yes!! Welcome to the Big Blue World of Crazy! ^^ And I'm behind the idea of BAADD. Completely. :shifty
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
BrittanyGritty
Lubber
Lubber

Post by BrittanyGritty »

Scumfish wrote:Hey and Welcome! I'm an even rarer commodity on this forum - the token Sabretooth fan =3 Completely love the big fuzzy psychopath.

Alright, that's an understatement. He's my all-time favourite, anything I don't know about him ain't worth knowing and I regularly explode at people about him.

But yes!! Welcome to the Big Blue World of Crazy! ^^ And I'm behind the idea of BAADD. Completely. :shifty
Very very nice to met you.

Sabretooth fan you say, hum. How awesome is that!
So, what was your take on Sabretooth in Wolverines movie?

I thought it was great myself, Sabretooth and Wade (before he turned all retarded) was the best thing in the whole movie. Liev's Sabretooth was wonderful, creepy, but wonderful and RR was meant to play Wade. But that is just my own thought.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

BrittanyGritty wrote: Nice meeting you. Are you still on FanFiction.net? I would love to read your fanfic. My account on FanFiction.net is the same, BrittanyGritty. Are you really a professional writer! :shocked That is so cool! What kind of stuff do you write?
I still have my stuff on ff.net, but it's even better here!

viewthread.php?tid=10645

The first two novellas in Hero by Force will be released in February 2010! I also have a horror project in the works.

[Edited on 21/9/2009 by Angelique]
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
BrittanyGritty
Lubber
Lubber

Post by BrittanyGritty »

Angelique wrote:
BrittanyGritty wrote: Nice meeting you. Are you still on FanFiction.net? I would love to read your fanfic. My account on FanFiction.net is the same, BrittanyGritty. Are you really a professional writer! :shocked That is so cool! What kind of stuff do you write?
I still have my stuff on ff.net, but it's even better here!

viewthread.php?tid=10645

The first two novellas in Hero by Force will be released in February 2010! I also have a horror project in the works.

[Edited on 21/9/2009 by Angelique]
No way, I love horror books. They are such a good read. When it comes out be sure to PM me, I would love to get my hands on it and read it!