twilight

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
sovietxzion
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Boy Cereal

twilight

Post by sovietxzion »

okay okay! is anyone beside me pumped for the Twilight movie?! MOAR JACOB FOR ME!:worship
"Itchy, Rusty, Wretched, my ARSE!"- Jetfire

"I'm not gonna stick it in freja and make her see god, i leave that to the Pros... AKA freak"

"If sex is evil, I comitted a whole lot of evil last night."
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

twilight

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

lol, he's hardly in the first book. I'm kinda excited. Have feeling the book'll be better since they almost always are.

I really want the soundtrack... Paramore's supposed to be on it. :shifty
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

twilight

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I just can't wait for Twilight. I've only read the first two books so far, but I'm pumped nonetheless. I just wanna see some killer vampire action. Killer being awesome, and not blood sucking fiend.

And as far as the soundtrack is concerned, I just want to hear Edward's Lullaby.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

twilight

I've seen something about Edward's Lullaby and the soundtrack, but I can't remember what it was. It was somewhere on Livejournal, and most of the fans were complaining about Paramore. There might be two soundtracks is what I've heard, and one's going to be instrumental.

The trailers look really awesome, but I'm still not sure. My friend wants me to see it with her since I'm the one that gave her two years ago.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

twilight

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Read the book first. Trust me.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

twilight

Oh, I have. I've finished all of them. ;)

Paramore's also confirmed on the soundtrack. They'll have two songs on it (Decode and untitled atm), and the single off the soundtrack. They'll be shooting the video for Decode next month.
I chose the title 'Decode' because the song is about the building tension, awkwardness, anger and confusion between Bella and Edward. Bella is the only mind Edward can't read and I feel like that's a big part of the first book and one of the obstacles for them to overcome. It's one added tension that makes the story even better. - Hayley Williams, Paramore
Muse is also doing a song for the sountrack. It's going to be released November 5th, I think.

[Edited on 9/20/2008 by tears~fall~like~glass]
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

twilight

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I don't think they'll butcher the story; I am, however, concerned that some of my favorite parts may be excluded...
*crossed fingers*