this coffee tastes like ass

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Naaar. Bratty-hat time again.

Just come back from the doctors with a bag of drugs for my ear infection, most of which were painkillers - am now on the max dose of NSAIDs (Ibuprofen, I was on 1600mg per 24hrs, am now on 2400mg) and have Solpadol, which is codeine that was developed for Chuck Norris' headaches. Yeah, it's a badass painkiller.

And two week's worth of Amoxycillin antibiotics.

This in itself isn't the suck. What is is the fact that I may have lost yet more hearing in my left ear because of this, and the chances are I'm going to be having recurring middle-ear infections for the rest of my life. They want me to go and have a hearing test and an audiogram to determine whether or not I need a hearing aid.

Nrrrrr.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

My Connection is SHIT!!! right now -.-
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

so I'm now helping out the builder out in front of our house. had to remove some of the pavement and dig holes for the foundation of the pillars. easy right? not if you're sweating like a pig and have a cold for the past two days and isn't going away.
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

I was having a really bad day right before Easter and that was before my truck broke down again on I-10.....on Saturday. One of the belts broke so thank goodness I stopped in time before it overheated (which is actually good news). I will say that the bluebonnets were quite pretty as I waited an hour for the towtruck on one of the hottest days of the year so far with a full load of frozen groceries. And then my mother picked me up (which was nice of her ) but then chewed me out about something, then told me a good family friend had died. Then the next week I sprained my wrist, got some kind of bug, then someone at the library opened up an email they shouldn't have and crashed the whole system, and I think I had a nervous breakdown.....not all neccessarily in that order. And now I think they're going to kill off Nightcrawler in Second Coming.....

(I don't know why but I'm so depressed:().
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

At school, they're messing with how much the student accounts can hold, and apparently mine is overflowing. I have pictures of my projects for my AP studio art class (which I need for my test), and 3 projects for digital design, which is nothing compared to some girl in my class who had like 300 pics, but her's wasn't overflowing. ><
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

This kid in class ripped one tonight.

It was HILARIOUS!!! The reason this is in the 'tastes like ass' thread is 'cause let's face it... it was so rank you could taste it. And there's only one thing it can smell like.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

Fucking connection is still shit, got bitched at for fucking 2 hours about cans cuz my mom knocked one over cuz she can't look where she's walking and now my fan isn't working right, and since I've been going to sleep with a fan blowing on me for the past 7 years I probably won't be able to sleep tonight.
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

Sorry about the double post

This has so far been the worst week of my life and trust me I've had some pretty bad ones, I've been betrayed by people I trust, I'm being told that I have to turn the other cheek at every turn, I just don't know what to do anymore other than quit the organization I've devoted about 4 years of my life to and am about to get the highest award, but I guess I won't get that cuz these fucking advisers have it out to get me. I just don't know what to do anymore, I've almost hit a lady I used to respect very much three times tonight, I've cried twice when no one was around me and right now i'm on the verge. I just can't deal with this shit anymore

Sorry for any of you who read this and just don't give a fuck, but I needed to get that off my chest
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

My cat ran off and has been gone all day.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

'Bout all I'm good at, lately, is not coping.

Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Cat's still gone.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

I hope you find him and he comes home soon.

One of mine used to go off like that once in a while and then I'd start to freak out and I'd call the pound and the SPCA and all the vets......and then he'd show up.
If you can, check up under the house. Mine had his "hideout" under the house and he'd go there if he wasn't feeling well.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

The Italian Boyfriend is in the hospital again -- heart problems they can't yet pin down -- and my mom and I were leaving the hospital when a shooting went down at the hospital. Eeep!

[Edited on 22-4-2010 by Slarti]
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

We don't have an "under the house," but we've checked everywhere. I'm beginning to fear the worst as we've called the Human Society, we've put up ads and posters, we've canvassed the neighborhood, we've had two days of big thunderstorms, and no sign of Logan James. :(

Furthermore, a couple of the other neighborhood cats have also gone missing.

JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

*prays for your cat* I know a couple of my cats have all disappeared for days on end but they always end up coming back. Cat's are pretty smart creatures.
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

I really hope he comes wandering in soon.
Like I said, when mine didn't show up after a day or so, I'd freak, (and then he'd always show up),... but if he had ever gone missing for days, I'd have been a royal mess.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Cat's been gone a week now.

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Was meant to be going to a show tonight, but scum's too ill to go and I don't want to go by myself ... gutted.
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

Shadowcast split. L&L 2.0 are trying to be mature. COTN are being immature little bitches that won't stop with the shit-slinging. Seems no one's being honest. Don't know what to do any more, seeing as it looks like one of our best friends and my best mate's girlfriend was used as a pawn to get us back on the cast.

I can't take this any more. I nearly broke down crying on the bus. I'm nearly in tears writing this. So many so-called 'friends' have backstabbed me in a few days, dragged everything through the dirt and is still slinging insults and behaving like 12yr old schoolgirls.

I'm so close to walking away from the one thing that's kept me going through the dark times, right now. I can't take the extra stress. But you know what? I can't leave, I can't walk away, because it WON'T FUCKING END. Even if I were to wash my hands of it tomorrow, it won't end.

I don't know waht to do.

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I had an EXTREMELY stressful week, academically and extracurricularly, which culminated in Drag Bingo. Everyone seemed to like my performance; I hated it. I almost lost my keys, phone, and wallet. One of my credit cards was stolen at the bar after the performance, and there were unauthorized charges, so I just had to report fraud and there'll be an investigation, the account was closed, etc. This brought more of my attention to the ongoing fact that I am in WAY over my head in credit card debt and can't do anything about it until June or so. I have a term paper due Wednesday I haven't started; likewise for a paper due tomorrow.

I'm broke as FUCK and so depressed I'm going to have to go back to individual sessions with my therapist in the scant couple of weeks I have left because I've had suicidal thoughts. And I was doing so well for almost six months. I'm almost certainly going to have to pull a couple all-nighters in a row, including tonight. I'll be done with my academic work (except for finals) by Wednesday, and will hopefully have some fun Thursday even though I'm not drinking at least until June.

... and I just got an e-mail while writing this that some equipment I checked out to help my organization is now overdue and I'm getting fined $25.00/day. I hate my life.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

I got told my contract for my temp job won't be renewed because the business is going under.

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

SEACOM cable is under maintenance. Which means crappy international internet. Feel like talking in shatnerese. Internet....takes so.....long.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

So...bored...on my iTouch and though I have internet on it and an IRC app...Oasis' shitty WiFi won't let me connect. Laptop's still in shop...

JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

well guess it's my turn to put on the emo hat, -steals it from whoever's wearing it right now-

Dad got a call from one of the higher ups in scouts, looks like he can't really do much, but then again idk, cuz Dad's still going to have a meeting with him at the end of the week. Also the guy wants me to call him sometime today, and last time I called him things just got worse. So I guess I'm just screwed all around. Thank You Anne Phillips for making the last year of my life as a youth in The Order of the Arrow a living hell!!!

that is all -throws the emo hat off to the wind-
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

Not dealing. With anything.