this coffee tastes like ass

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Gozer the Destructor called.

He wants to destroy all. He says he needs a new form.

Apparently, during the rectification of the Vuldronaii, The Traveler came as a large and moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose the form of a giant Sloar.

Also, the real ass-news, I missed most of Ghostbusters on VH1 'cause I was pointlessly f-ing around (and not even just plain f-ing) with the girlfriend. We went to Wal-mart.
-_____-

We're two happenin' kids.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Threetoe
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Threetoe »

fourpawsonthefloor wrote:Threetoe, there's a lot of us here that have chonic issues that can limit in pain and ability. While I cannot say that any of us can know exactly what you're going through at least a lot of us can totally empathise. Hang in there. :)
I wish you couldn't. The human race needs to remember the suffering people, try to end it. Don't mean to act like I'm the only one suffering. Just feel so alone.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

So ... what was meant to be a nice night out for the family to remember Frankie resulted in my cousin Becky (Frankie's big sister who discovered his body) being dumped by her boyfriend over text and then my idiot brother for reasons I still don't understand punched one of the bouncers.

Yeah ... a real great night out -_-
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Oh hey threetoes, I didn't mean it to be like 'pffft, you're not the only one quit whining' but just that chonic stuff isn't something anyone can really 'get' unless they're in the same boat. Just like a lot of things - people with kids, people that have lost a close family member, etc.

But I do thank you for wishing that we weren't hurting too.

That said, it's I think the bleakest when you realize that there isn't any answers or any help for what you're suffering from and you're just going to have to cope. The only way I get through it, to be perfectly honest, is to just live each day - or sometimes even each hour - as it comes. If you look at the long run too closely it just ends up sucking the life right out of you. If you can get someone to talk to, or a chonic pain/conditions group nearby, that may help you out some. It's a tough position to be in for sure but I've found a measure of peace within my life despite that and I certainly hope that you'll find your footing with it too. Not that it's easy - it's a tough ride for sure.

Hugs!
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Turns out there are worse things in the world than bullies who know they're bullies and just don't care- the ones who can't recognize themselves even with a mirror.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Post by Elwing »

Black dog, hiding in the corners of my days. Stalking, waiting for a weak moment.
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

My car is broken.

I just put $549.00 into it, now it's gonna be another $300.00 probably.

If it' smore than $200.00 my family and I are considering it "totaled" and scrapped. The thing has been good to me, it's basically two decades old.... so... I feel for it. But...

I can't be putting more than $700 into it. I wouldn't buy it for more than that, i can't validate putting that much into it to keep it alive.

Looks like I get the T-Bird.

Which also means looks like I get to not drive in snow. YAY HAVING NO HOURS IN THE WINTER THUS MAKING IT IMPORSSIBLE TO MAKE UP FOR EVACUATING MY ACCOUNT TRYING TO SAVE THE CONTOUR!

I am so fucking stressed right now. I'm literally *out* of money because of this, cell bills, and school bills.

Like. None.

And my birthday is in four days and I honestly feel like I can't even go out and see my friends without feeling guilty. I'm really, really, stressed out.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Indigo_Lady
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Indigo_Lady »

Scary night last night. We were under a tornado warning for more than an hour and a tornado watch all night. A small tornado ripped up several homes only a couple of miles from us. :eek

It rained and blew so much our roof sprung a leak. We need a new roof but we don't have the money and don't want to take out a second mortgage. Hubby needs to to a patch job this weekend. :(
Always a Queen of Narnia

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds. G.K. Chesterton

Favorite X-Men: :engarde :storm :colossus :nocturne :gambit :rogue :hank :psylocke
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Secondary trauma's an expensive thing to treat. Paramedic training may not be as expensive, but it is proving next to impossible to get into, unless I want to commute to the other side of the state. It might be easier for me to just skip that and get my RN, but then I can't run as a paramedic.... argh!

[Edited on 20/10/2011 by Angelique]
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

Bad year....one thing after another.

This week's episode:
Just spent $300 I barely had to fix the truck last month and now the steering fluid is leaking. Great.
Betta fish got sick with velvet (but I think I caught it in time--so that's actually good).
The dog is sick and threw up twice last night. I already have a HUGE bill at the vet's .

And on a smaller nitpicky note....candy has gone up so much in price from last year (or maybe I'm just short on funds), I'm considering giving each group of trick'r'treaters a stick of gum this Halloween and telling them to share it. -_-

[Edited on 01/19/09 by Jeremus]
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Just in time for Halloween- I'm sick with some bacterial crud that's forced me home early from work, required me to go on antibiotics, and make me take "precautions" just in order to do makeup at the kid's school play without getting everyone else sick.

Not in time for one of my Halloween book signings- my shipment of books.

Add to that that my presence has been requested at two simultaneous Halloween events!

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Would like for abandonment issues to quit, please...
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

So guess who's drunk, beat on my father, and just pissed in the middle of our kitchen floor?
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

*loads shotgun, passes over and gets the shovel ready*

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Run fergie, run. No one need to have that toxic environment around them.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Oh, for fuck's sake. I hope you called the cops on him. He needs to goooo. Forever.

My only ass is that my mom is sick so she can't watch Kiley tomorrow night for the annual home haunt extravaganza.

....also, I may not be able to get off work early.

So, hardly assy at all. In fact, never mind. :D
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I ay have finally gotten the hours I wanted but at a pretty nasty price.

Getting up today or a 7AM shift in MEAT Department could be one of the most foolish things I've ever done. I might not make it ...

:shifty
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Uuuuuugh. I'm sick. as. a. dog! Gooey, even.

And I'm at work!

Kiley's spending the weekend with her grandparents to avoid my superflu germs of funk.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

People will not stop waking me up. I can get over this easy enough but when I do wake up to get ready for work I do *not* want to hear the same people griping yet this is what I got today.

Me getting dressed in my room and making my bed, mother in the other room swearing at something so I have to hurry through things to figure out what it is that she's swearing about.

The TV isn't working right, it'll randomly shut off and won't come back on in spurts and she's just muttering up a swearstorm about it.

We have two other televisions in this house. One in Bill's room and my old dorm one in dad's room that isn't even hooked up to anything. This should not be a problem but I get bitched at as I suggest she just swap the television out because how could I suggest she watch something so small.

So I'm supposed to foot a tv repair bill because we can't be bothered to have the television in Bill's room (which is of normal tv size) down and let him use my old one? What the flipping hell?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ferg, is she sitting on the remote?
Do check up on that.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

I'm STILL sick and Kiley is STILL in St. Joe. -_-
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

Ohai, Chiari, we've been together for a while now, and I feel like I know you quite well. You've been good enough to be a quiet housemate for the last couple of years-

-Oh. Oh, you're coming out of remission? Oh. Well, that's going to make things awkward...I mean, you already cause me a fair amount of pain when you're in the background and I could really do without the headaches-

...Oh...so the headaches have got worse. As have the general pains...oh, you're going to make me half-blind and lose my grip too? Well...I guess I shouldn't do anything today...but at least you haven't dropped the crippling nausea on me...

...Well. You know, it's been a while since I had to curl up somewhere and count to a hundred as you trick my body into thinking it wants to turn inside out. And I totally missed nausea-related insomnia...

Ugh. I think I might just go and talk to the doctors about getting you evicted.

PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PsychoKez056 »

Not normally one for whining about my crap on public forums but you know after 3 weeks of watching the company go in and out of administration. Hearing all the shouting and screaming from the 2 now-not-married bosses and seeing the state my mom is in permenantly I just kinda want work to settle down.

Oh and make a final descision on when its going to make people redundant. I'm grateful for every extra day I get work because more wages. 2 weeks however of them postponing the final day, how they are going to make descisions and when is driving not just me but my friends in work to illness.

Me and my new mate at work are permenantly sick with stress, my nightmares are getting worse and he (who doesn't even dream) is now getting nightmares.

Because if him and his mom lose a job, they lose a house, and if I lose mine no rent money for mom, and I'm suddenly £400 plus pound in debt to the uni rather then nicely paying it off.

Oh and after january my moms being demoted after all her fucking hard work for this bastard of a company.

Hytec sucks ass.
:zim - They'll be no sun in the morning. They'll be no moon at night. The stars will perish without warning. These lines proclaim the death of light.- :gir
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

Internet connection? Please stop sucking assy crackballs. Please. Pretty please.

[Edited on 29-11-2011 by Scumfish]

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

fourpawsonthefloor wrote:I'm in GISHWHES (greatest international scavenger hunt the world has ever seen). It's fun. I'm currently making a seagull out of tampons and maxi pads. A thing I would have never experienced without randomacts in my life. Woo!
And guess who forgot to record a video for Paws, having said he was going to?

... I'm a bad friend. :(
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.