Nightcrawler's Family Tree

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by Azur
now that's a silly question : could be Jimaine Szardos one of Azazel's kids ?
One word: EW!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
-_-_Nightcrawler_-_-
Lubber
Lubber

Ahh...okies

Post by -_-_Nightcrawler_-_- »

Okok...
I got it now...This makes alot of sence about why Kurt is the way he is similar in apperance to Raven Drakholme and what not. Personally I think the visualizations help big time. Whoever id responsible for it, I thank you..:D
mightiest_mortal
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by mightiest_mortal »

Megalictis
Lubber
Lubber

Correction to birth order

Post by Megalictis »

Graydon Creed must have been born years before Kurt. Here's why: Graydon Creed died several years ago while running for the US Presidency. In order to run for President Graydon would have to meet two requirements: native birth, and a minimum age of 35. Kurt turned 21 shortly after joining the X-Men and is now estimated to be about 27. Graydon was either about a decade older than Kurt or faked it really well. Mystique had been in Germany under the name Leni Zauber when she and Sabretooth made little Graydon, but after double-crossing Victor she must have returned to the US and given birth to Graydon (thus fulflling the native birth requirement). She then returned to Germany at some later point & married Herr Wagner... unless of course Graydon just used a fake birth certificate and pretended to be a decade older than he actually was.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

well, maybe so. except in two stories it's been stated by the characters that Graydon was born AFTER Kurt... plus certian circumstances (besides the presidency) don't add up if Graydon was born first. Unlimited #4 it was implied pretty strongly. in Unlimited... i iwll have to check the number, don't recall off the top of my head, it was pretty recent, showing how Mystique met Sabretooth, at the beginning of the story she was running away from something saying how she'd just lost wealth, power, etc.

as for the circumstances that don't add up... it's jsut that in all the stories of Kurt's abandonment, she had NO other children at the time. yet she raised Graydon until puberty. so he had to come after.

just one of those times where two stories conflict and you just have to pick one...
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

Now... That's just throwing me for a loop. I'm completely confused with this timeline thing.
NightieLuver
Lubber
Lubber

Post by NightieLuver »

I need to know if :storm Storm and :kiss Kurt ever "loved" in any of the comics or was it just :wan-kurt him and Scarlet Witch....I know that :wanda Wanda + :) Kurt had :nocturne Nocturne, but a bunch of fan art that I have been seeing lately has :storm Storm + ;) Nighty together with kids........I am sooo :? confuzed. Can anyone help me by clearing it up....PLEASE
:pokejoke :poke I Love These Smilies!!! They Have Both Of My Favorite Charcters :poke :pokejoke
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

Kurt and Storm have never been romantically paired in the main, comicbook universe. They have flirted and expressed a deep friendship with eachother, but nothing officially romantic.

A lot of the Storm & Kurt fan art you may have seen lately, is probably inspired by the Movie, in which Storm and Kurt have a lot of on screen chemistry.

Wanda and Kurt have never been romantically linked in the main universe either. When Nocturne visited our Kurt's universe, she told him he was married to Wanda, and he teasingly said he'd have to look her up. But for now, they are not and have never been a couple.
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

I was checking stuff out here, I've only been on for a little while and I was wondering why you didnt include a picture of Baron Wagnor, when he appears in the same issue as the picture you used for Azazel? And not that the story is finished, I was thinking that maybe you could put up a better picture of Kiwi Black? Also, if Kurt is illegetimate, then isnt Kiwi Black and Abyss as well?
Twitterpated
Lubber
Lubber

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT-Nightcrawler's Family

Post by Twitterpated »

I just have an interesting tidbit about Nightcrawler's origin. If you go to Wikipidea Online Encyclopedia and look up Mystique it actually says that Kurt is Mystique's second child. There was a Sabretooth comic series that implied that Mystique had an affair with Sabretooth shortly after giving birth to Kurt and that was when she got pregnant with Graydon. However that line has basically been retconned because it doesn't make a lot of sense. For one, it's been revealed that Mystique had several affairs with Sabretooth one dating all the way to the second world war, but Sabretooth didn't remember because of the brainwashing of weapon X (which is why he thought he was meeting Mystique for the first time). Plus it's too much of a stretch (even for comics) that Graydon would have so much political power if he was only in his 20s, he'd be far too young to be a presidential candidate. So it was revealed that Graydon was born around the peak of the cold war which would've been the late 60s early 70s. If Kurt was the older brother it'd not only make him much older than he is portrayed in the comics but it'd also dramatically increase the ages of all the X-Men that joined the team when he did (as it was stated he was one of the youngest team members at the time he joined). Therefore most versions now say that Mystique had Graydon but abandoned him after a few years when she realized he'd never develop powers and was just human. Then years later she became desperate to try again to have a mutant child, which was Kurt. Thus most versions not only have Kurt as being the younger brother, but younger by quite a few years- probably about 10 at least.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Originally posted by SmoothBamf
Also, if Kurt is illegetimate, then isnt Kiwi Black and Abyss as well?
Yep, as far as comic book canon is concerned. There's no record of Azzy being the marrying type at all, let alone actually married to the mother of any of his offspring.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by elfofdoom »

ya next there going tp make nighty like aza if he dosn't get a woman

Azazel= Not dead one day he will be back.

and after the effects of M-Day Kurt half brothers are without there powers
D.croft
Nachtkriec
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nachtkriec »

hey if grandon is sabertoths son, does that make wolverine an uncle
Der Unglaubliche Nachtkriec!
The Incredible Nightcrawler!
http://www.midtowncomics.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/
(those arent my websites)
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Graydon is Sabe's son, but I believe in the comics, Wolverine and Sabretooth aren't related. At least I don't think so. Only in the movieverse are they related, and so far I don't think Graydon even exists in the movies.

But seeing that Mystique is NC's mom, and Graydon is Mystique's son, Graydon and NC are half brothers, and if Sabes ever married Mystique, he would become NC's stepdad :cracked although I still do remember this one idea that floated around a long time ago where Sabes was supposed to be NC's dad as well. Still think that would be a better option, rather than Azazel.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

BOI AM I GLAD this all got Ret-Conned with the new Origins! LMAO!

F*ck that Azazel stuff, it's nonsense.

==EDIT==

Steyn: Logan/Vic are officially related as of Wolverine Origins series.

They're, in fact, half bros.

[Edited on 26/3/10 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Coffeeboy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Coffeeboy »

Ohhhh! And his father then isn't Azazel?
BAMF!! ...and the time is no problem
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

No, I was talking about Logan's origins.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS