Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
Blue
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Blue »

Originally posted by steyn
Wow, dug this thread up straight from the grave, eh Blue? Just joking, but if you would be so kind to post those locations, that would b nice. I doubt however if the person who asked for it is still around though.
Yeah, the thread is near and dear to my heart though...

Her appearances (again as I mentioned above, New Mutants Annual #6) were pp 10, 15, 17 and 18. If you want panel numbers (there were six panels that she was in on those four pages) I can get them some point in the future (at home as I don't have the images with me at work).
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

That's cool.
You think people are trying to do away with Kurt, and in turn, do away with his AU offspring?

It sometimes feels that way.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Nachtkriec
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Nachtkriec »

i have seen a comic where he has like 4 children with his BLUE DEVIL WIFE! how many gene pools does his apperance pop up in? cause he was not related to her, so what the heck?

i just had to try and post this,
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=nightcr ... 72#/d219pl

[Edited on 3/9/10 by Nachtkriec]
Der Unglaubliche Nachtkriec!
The Incredible Nightcrawler!
http://www.midtowncomics.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/
(those arent my websites)
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by steyn »

Nachtkriec, please refrain from double, or as you did here, triple posting. The edit button is there for a reason, please use it instead.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

As much as I hate to admit it, this thread does need to include two other characters: TJ (boy) and Cerise Wagner from The End.

I have a problem with these two, namely the names. What woman in her right mind agrees to name her children after a kid from another relationship (Yeah AU but still) and an ex-girlfriend. Really, CC? Worst name choices ever. Stefan would have made the least bit of sense, but then so would ANYTHING else. These were ALMOST as bad as the Remy/Rogue kids Luc-Jean Olivier or whatever he was and Bekka Raven.

But still, they belong on the list.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Oh, the kids he had with his female clone? Yeah, god forbid we forget about all that!
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

The Drastic Spastic wrote:Oh, the kids he had with his female clone? Yeah, god forbid we forget about all that!
Oh, lord, I forgot about THAT detail! I HATED that. Why the hell would Kurt decide to be with someone who looks EXACTLY like him? It's rather narcissistic. And not to mention gross.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

PS, this deserves a repost:

They're called condoms Kurt.

Also, his tail looks rather....erect doesn't it? He wasn't above sleeping with his sister...

[Edited on 13/9/11 by NachtcGleiskette]
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I'm just sitting here giggling at his understated reaction to "Alex has gone nuts and is trying to kill everyone".
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

The Drastic Spastic wrote:I'm just sitting here giggling at his understated reaction to "Alex has gone nuts and is trying to kill everyone".
Hehe. The best is it's followed by the next panel of him looking pensively out the window "Is that what's going on out there?" And then they throw Nocturne out the window. It's so very awkward, but I really love his reaction here.
Blue
Lubber
Lubber

Re: Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Blue »

Anyone else get a notification for this thread this morning? [From BEFORE I posted this] (now for some official thread necromancy!)
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Re: Kurt's AU kiddies.....

NOCTURNE