X-Men Evolution Season 04

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

well, i think he'll be season finale for season 3 leading into the season premire of season four. Big fight, lots of marvel appearances. Isnt' there some city in the sky too. That'd be cool if they went there. (Could be thinking justice league...probably is...)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Nyssane
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nyssane »

I think Jean will somehow (not out in space) contract the Phoenix being, while Professor X is trying to help Lilandra be safe from her jealous sister (and her bodyguard, Monstra, bwahaha!). Monstra thoroughly pummels the X-Men, but Phoenix stops her and yadda yadda.
:phantazia:The Forgotten One: Phantazia:phantazia:

MONSTRA WILL SMASH YOU ALL!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

if phoenix is in it, she'll be some girl from the future, not scot's and jean's real kid. (Prof would have a hell of a time trying to figure that one out! LOL!) it will be creepy for those two to, so she probably won't stick around long. I wouldn't be surprised if our buddy :bishop: takes a bow on the evo stage.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by Tabitha »

Maybe that is what the producers are aiming for. I think they might bring in Rachel Summers into the Evolution world and maybe Bishop would show up. Maybe Cable might make a cameo appearace as well, for the whole situation is practically based on the Marvelverse, but it's less dark than Marvels versions of the X-Men.

It will be great if the Pheonix did show up in season 04, even if it is Rachel Summers.
That will be cool. :phoenix: But, I don't think Jean Grey's body can handle the powers of the Pheonix force at her age, right now.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

true...which makes it all the more interesting. Really cool would be those under sewers guys, i can't remember ...so far back....leech and artie would be cool too.
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by Tabitha »

I don't know about the Generation X thing in Evolution, but maybe they'll go for it in a future world after the Evolutionverse where the Evolution kids will all be grown up. They should do an episode where they feature the X-Men as adults.
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

I wrote a fanfic season during Season II of episodes I would have liked to see. I introduced Cable, the Morlocks, The Inner Circle, Krakoa, Onslaught, Phoenix, The Shiar Empire, and Alpha Flight. Click the link to see what I want to see in Evolution.

http://fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=542159