more movie news

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

more movie news

Post by Elwing »

I'm under the impression Alan is a guy with a wild imagination!
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

more movie news

Post by Panz »

Al is QUITE a card, from what I hear....sounds like he would be a blast to talk to. He is playful and has a dry, dark sense of humour from what I understand...we shall just have to wait and see.
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

more movie news

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

They probably won't give Kurt hooves. Hooves don't lend themselves to wall-crawling as well as "Hand feet" do.
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

more movie news

Post by Booker »

And the next thing you'll hear is that Nightcrawler's color has changed from blue to red, has horns, cloven hooves, batwings, and uses a pitchfork as a weapon.

They've also changed his name from "Nightcrawler" to "Satan" and put him in the Brotherhood.

Movies like to do things like that. :P
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

more movie news

Post by Garble »

Yeah, back before the first movie I was trying to calm down the purits who were raving about how the movie would suck. I'd say "keep it in perspective, at least some producer didn't say 'I don't like this whole "mutants" thing, why don't we have them be aliens?' "

I am the master of quotation marks.
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

more movie news

Post by KF »

Well, they did it in Highlander.

And now... *ahem*

ALAN YOU COMPLEATE AND TOTAL TWINK!

...which means I still wanna lick him. Muchly. *chuckles*

-KF
"Remove your tail or I'll bite it off- Ooo! Blueberry!"
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

more movie news

Post by little Blue Lucy »

I had a seriously messed up dream about him (A/C) earlier!:ooh::oops::P
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

more movie news

Post by InterNutter »

Exactly *how* messed up?

...said the girl who dreamed about co-starring in *and* FX directing the new Adam Sandler movie.

Kidyounot. And I don't even *like* Adam Sandler very much.
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

more movie news

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

wow.. that sounds like weird dream... like the one where I was chased around post-apocalyptic new york...
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

more movie news

Post by Nandireya »

You know...we're all just speculating on how (bad) Kurt's gonna look based on leaked information...though considering some of it came from 'He Who Would Be Crawler' himself it's probably pretty accurate...but he could have been asked the same question SO many times he just wanted to freak that guy out...I mean, he's probably gotten a lot of sales from us X-Fan's...lots of fans lining up to meet 'Nightcrawler' rather than Alan Cumming...who knows how many times he'd been asked for an X-Men scoop?

But anyway...

We're all assuming the worst from what we've read...but look at Evo Kurt with his floppy hair, his scrawny body and animal feet, and Ultimate Kurt's blackness and brimestone breath...both fairly removed from the norm, and we generally all like them...

Bryan could easily put all our fears to rest by just showing us a DAMN PICTURE!!!!
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by kurtlover »

i spend HOURS looking for it! gahhh i'm gonna be crazy! *pulls hair* I WANNA SEE!
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

more movie news

Post by Nandireya »

Rosary beads are the newest addition to 'Crawler's arsenal...but I guess they make sense...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

more movie news

Post by Booker »

Everybody keeps dwelling on all the mistakes they're making with him and how bad it's going to be. They could've not put him in the movie at all.

They could've used Strong Man. XD
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

more movie news

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Heres the plan...........

we find a member...........

who lives near the filming site............

we give them a digital camera...............

then we send them on a suicide mission to get pictures of Alan in full makeup!

what....... it could work!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by kurtlover »

yes maybe hehe
hooves!!! eww, what the hell is he? a pig? a horse? *waitaminuteaboutthehorsething**raises eyebrow* a cow? i'm getting angry!!!!!!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by kurtlover »

From CountingDown.com scooper 'Jason' in NYC:

I went to the book signing in New York and got a chance to speak to Alan Cumming about what Nightcrawler looks like. He said that he has tattoos all over, has pointy ears with piercings, wears yellow contacts and has hooves and a tail. He also said you'll definitely see the tattoos in the movie.

Seems to line up with all the previous reports, but the hooves are a new twist! Thanks to our NYC scooper 'Jason' for the heads up!
*pulls hair* MRRRAAAGH
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

more movie news

Post by Slarti »

Why don't we just bombard Fox with email until they release a photo? It won't work, but it's fun to be obnoxious to movie execs. ;)
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

more movie news

Post by InterNutter »

Sounds like a plan. What's their e?
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by kurtlover »

yes Garble...WTF
Hooves and.............priesthood! arg!kaff!

From coming atracctions:September 12, 2002... Two days ago Alan Cumming was a guest on The Caroline Rhea Show and he mentioned X-Men 2. The actor said the makeup process was horrible to go through, and that in one recent shoot, it took him 12 hours just to get prepared in makeup. That day the application took longer because Nightcrawler's chest needed to be visible. Cumming joked around, saying he was feeling extremely "gassy" throughout the whole make-up process and shoot that day and his co-star Halle Berry was in danger of being fatally "gassed" when, in one of that day's scenes, Storm has to rub an injured Nightcrawler's belly. Cumming quickly added that he might have given too much away by mentioning that he's injured in the movie.

And he mentioned Nightcrawler's tail as well. Since he was on the show to promote his new book, Tommy's Tale, Cumming made a small comment about now being familiar with what it's like to deal with a tail. [Scoop sent in by 'The Ditz'; originally appeared on The Caroline Rhea Show.]

Since Alan is being a little more forthcoming about details for his character, Coming Attractions can also now say that Nightcrawler will definitely be seen holding rosary beads in the movie. As longtime comic book fans know, Nightcrawler is a practicing Catholic; in fact, he's enrolled in the priesthood at the present time in Uncanny X-Men.

We can also tell you that this week the production has been filming scenes involving a dogfight between F-16s and the X-Jet. Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Famke Janssen, Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore and Aaron Stanford are all inside the cockpit along with the stunt-double for Nightcrawler, Kirk Caouette. Why are the fighter jets trying to take out the X-Jet? Hey, that's a good question. ['Monkey Rose', deep undercover operative, at the controls.]
Betablue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

more movie news

Post by Betablue »

From the land of reason...and NOT:

Hooves. Suck. But hooves: Will they be "reverse-jointing" his legs, ala our pal Ridley's The Lord of Darkness and, to a more limited but still related visual extent, Evo-Kurt? If so, awkward. And ouch.

Hooves. Again: suck. But again, hooves. Voice of Reason thinks, Ah, that way, "they" won't have to blow so much doughage on "wallcrawler" CGI.

Hooves. You know the next word. Anyway, again: hooves. Will he clop? Gee, I hope so. Nothing like living in the shadows with wit, stealth, and clop.

Hooves. Everyone now: S**K!!!. And hooves. This might be the thing that gets my tiny reptilian mind to believing irretrievably that "Usual Suspects" was a fluke.
Betablue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

more movie news

Post by Betablue »

But wait, there's more. Completely unsolicited Advice for Alan Cumming:

Things that fall with a resounding thud into the category More Than We Needed to Know #1: Gassy. Good for you.

Advice re: #1: He juices. So do I. To curtail your role as a public utility and/or refinery, might I suggest limiting your intake of apple and spinach juice. Ahem.

More Than We Needed to Know #2: In last week's The Week, in the Tabloid section, Mr. Cumming discusses french-kissing a chimpanzee on the set of "Buddy." I kid you not. But as it was, and is, a print item, I can provide no link for the strong of stomach. The New York Post ran the bit originally. Take it as you will. The Week did run a very civil picture of Mr. Cumming in a white suit that illustrated the virtues of shoulder padding.

Gotta go work. A chimp. Uhhh....
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

more movie news

Post by Hsu »

Ok, so now I'm out of the loop. I haven't been reading up and so I'm looking at the posts and getting rather confused.

I think I may just stop reading and be surprised about what happens in the movie.
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

more movie news

You may be surprised anyway. Everything so far is pretty much speculatory.

[Edited on 16-4-2007 by little Blue Lucy]
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"

ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

more movie news

Post by ahmed »

I agree about the hoof thing. But it is just speculation.

I hope the toy is OK, though...Like the current Spidey thing...
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

more movie news

I haven't been to a toy store in ages!
They don't have any comic based movie action figures in any of the comic shops I go to.