more movie news

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

more movie news

Post by Bamfette »

i can't get the channel to come up :(

i really jsut want to see him iin action.. ya know? oh well. tell me what he says is he says anything interesting
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

more movie news

Post by Nandireya »

I'll do a transcript of any Nighty related stuff...assuming it's actually shown here...we had a repeat last night...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by Nandireya »

This don't bode well...tonight's is a repeat too...:(

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

more movie news

Post by Bamfette »

damn damn damn! all us Nighty fans who really want to see it are cursed *sobs*
Night_Aaron
Lubber
Lubber

more movie news

Post by Night_Aaron »

A repeat? I saw Alan talking to Conan last night about the movie. He didn't say much but he said he was working on it.
BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

more movie news

Post by BlueJubatus »

yea i saw it too. got it on tape. He kept talking about his bum.:P
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

ALAN CUMMING TALKS X-MEN SEQUEL

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/ ... /index.htm

ALAN CUMMING TALKS X-MEN SEQUEL
Alan Cumming said that he has been training in preparation for his role of Nightcrawler in the X-Men sequel.

Appearing on NBC's Late Night with Conan O'Brien on Wednesday, Cumming said, "Because I'm going to do this X-Men 2 film, I've been going to a trainer to get leaner and stronger. I've got to do wires and things. I wish I had worn something more revealing to show my muscles."

Cumming, 37, joked that he's becoming "buff" and is "like Stretch Armstrong."

Cumming was promoting Elle, the play he's appearing in at the Zipper Theater in New York City.
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

more movie news

Post by Garble »

Yeah, he and Conan discuss his butt more than anything.
In a nutshell, he re-confirms that he's working out and mentions being on wires.
I figgured he would be on wires, but this confirms it and implies some genuine acrobatic stuff.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by Nandireya »

Being in Australia we get a delayed telecast...it was just on here an hour and a half ago...so the one on yesterday was a repeat...

But, yeah...he didn't say a whole hell of a lot...I didn't expect him to...I was interested to see how he was looking for the part...and he said he was training for it...that he was buff...though he later changed that to pert...so that's a bit of a relief...

This is also the first time I've seen Alan as Alan...he seemed pretty likeable...even if he did go on about his bum...and he does have a sweet accent...I :love: accents...

I'll still do a transcript if anyone wants it...but seeing as there was very little Nighty content it's probably not all that necessary...

Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

more movie news

Post by Crawler »

Someone with techknowhow should encode it and upload it for us goons that didn't see it.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Night_Aaron
Lubber
Lubber

more movie news

Post by Night_Aaron »

It's funny, I watched him and heard his accent and thought to myself, "He can't play the part, he has an Irish or British (I don't remember which) accent. How can he play a German role?" But then I thought again, I was expecting them to cast an American. What would be the difference between him playing the part as opposed to the american?
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by Nandireya »

He's Scottish, dude...and he's done heaps of accents in his movies...and he won the Tony playing a German...so...

And on another movie note...the first official picture from the set has been released...and surprise, surprise...it's one of Hugh Jackman...not that I was expecting a Nighty shot, Alan hasn't started filming...but it just had to be Wolverine didn't it...

Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

more movie news

An offiicial picture from the set? WHERE?

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by Nandireya »

I got it e-mailed to me 'cos I registed at the official site for updates...but it's at X-Fan...

And I just found this as Super Hero Hype...looks like Pyro and Nightcrawler and gonna meet...

Stanford will also rub elbows with the impish Alan Cumming, who plays Nightcrawler. "He's this thoroughly evil looking creature. He looks like a demon, but then he opens his mouth, and he's got this funny little German accent, and he's a nice young man."

And it would seem Alan's not playing his age...

Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

more movie news

Post by Bamfette »

so who said that quote? Alan?
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by Nandireya »

I'm guessing Aaron (Pyro) Stanford...it doesn't actually say, but the title of the article is Aaron Stanford talks X-Men 2...

BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

more movie news

Post by BlueJubatus »

YAY and YAY!:)
not playing his age-good
nice- also good

Yall are looking at one extrmely happy BlueJubatus right now:P
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

more movie news

Post by Nandireya »

Alan's kinda at that ageless age...when you're not really sure how old he is...and with his, yes, impish nature, it makes it even harder...add to that the blue paint job...and he could play anywhere between 20 and what he REALLY is...

Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

more movie news

This is getting better and better all the time!

Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

more movie news

Post by Elwing »

Source : dark horizons

X2: All casting including major roles and cameos are complete on the "X-Men" sequel, and 'April 27' drops by to discuss the look of the big newcomer: "The crew has finalized the look for Nightcrawler. Actor, Alan Cumming is on set as we speak trying out the new duds and make up. He still has not filmed any scenes though, and will not start filming for some weeks from now. All I can tell you about his characters look is that he DOES have only three fingers like in the comics. Through the use of prosthectics it will be done. I'm not too clear on if his feet are like in the comics. What can I say about the fur, tail, eyes? I have no idea how they did it. He really looks creepy and it looks very realistic. Comic fans will be happy".

->happy!:D:laugh::):evil::D:p:content:;pant;;):)
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

more movie news

Post by Panz »

Elwing!....DEITY!

Thank you SOO much for the info, this is good news indeed!:)
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

more movie news

Post by Elwing »

warning: the source may not be entirely reliable! But if it is, whoa!!!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

more movie news

Post by Bamfette »

cool!!! he's got fur?? wow, i wonder how they did it... it *sounds* impressive.. wouldn't it be cool if they got like an academy award for makeup because of Nighty? :) we can hope...

i hope he's not *too* creepy looking tho, i want him to be handsome too...
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

more movie news

Post by Panz »

Ahh well, Ala always looks better with make up then with out...kind of like KISS ya know? LEAVE IT ON!...Some people just look better that way.

'sides, Bamfette, non-'Crawler fan male type people USUALLY find Nighty to be creepy...Ive always wondered about that myself...while females, includind my 87 year old Grandmama, think he is a hottie!

As long as he does a good job on my fave blue babefest, I think I can forgive him for looking like a Keebler elf. :P

Ive heard that he is VERY funny and has a nice stage presence, who knows? maybe he will look better in motion.
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

more movie news

Post by Elwing »

Cumming(s?) defenitely has my blessing. And I wonder if they really do fur. It's almost impossible to do, and I've never seen good SFX furry make-up. It usually just comes out like a Chewbacca ripoff.
If they get it right, god knows they deserve an oscar. Not that they will get it, with Lord of the Rings out there, of course...