Weapon X in da 2nd movie

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Weapon X in da 2nd movie

Post by wolviechickie »

If you want info on what the Weapon X compound will look like in da movie just ask oki:)
Nightfang
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Weapon X in da 2nd movie

Post by Nightfang »

Okee. What will the weapon x compound look like?
:LOL: I asked... hehehe...
In.sane. (in. sâne’) a. Unsound in mind; mentally diseased; lunatic. See also, Nightfang.

Love for Morph & Nocturne Organization (LMNO) #3

The more people I meet, the more I love my cat.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Weapon X in da 2nd movie

Post by Crawler »

How would you know what it's going to look like? Were you one of the rabid schoolgirls waiting for Naked Hugh Jackman at the end of the tunnel?
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
BlueDiskJockey
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Weapon X in da 2nd movie

Post by BlueDiskJockey »

naked hugh? what? when? and how would YOU know about it crawler...you werent there or anything...were u :-D ;) jk!
"I am not your rolling wheels, I am the highway"
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Weapon X in da 2nd movie

Post by wolviechickie »

I wished I was dere!...hugh jackman naked, yeeha!!

oki here it is

"Two words to get female X-men fans screaming: Wolverine. Naked.

"During the past few weeks, I've been able to slide myself, slick like a Kielbasa sausage into the dangerous confines of the newest batch of X-Men 2 sets, Stryker's base and Alkali Base.

"Two words about the sets and how they'll be used in a stunning combat du finalement: bloody, Awesome.

"Taking a well written page from the rusty worn design of the Matrix's Nebuchadnezzar ship, Alkali base looks and feels like a run down 50's style torture chamber. Chains adore the walls, various surgical tools adorn metal beds stained with blood. Remember Wolvie's nightmare inserts from the first movie? Take it, use it, expand on it so very nicely. This place is rigged for a mighty nice fight folks. (From all degrees of mutant belief - good, bad, patient, intolerant, psychotic)

"Now, many have read about the final battle at Alkali base, (those of us who've read the script). And we've all wondered who's fighting who, and probably most of all... does Wolvie change sides if and when he discovers the truth about his past?

"Hmmmm... well, yesterday, Mr. Jackman showed off his acting chops running down a tunnel. A complex system of tunnels in the cold Alberta north. Confused and naked, Wolverine stumbles through a series of tunnels emanating from Alkali base to the great outdoors of the great white north where he emerged amongst...

"A crowd of screaming schoolgirls.

"Keeping the on set tone pretty light yesterday, while Hugh Jackman was prepping for scene at the entrance to the caves on one side, a massive group of what looked like every female crewmember amassed upon said exit, aka Wolverine's escape point. Mr. Jackman, quite the consummate actor, and ever the good sport, went from screaming with berserker rage the one minute, to laughing and shaking his ass to the many female admirers. Hopefully an outtake to supply on the DVD (a la Spidey from X1).

"And I don't wanna sound gay or nuth, but Mr. Jackman is looking hee-yuge in this movie. More bulky than X1 Wolverine. I don't know why I noticed this, but I did. Heh.

"Anyways... Strykers base is lined with various big LCD monitors (which are like $9000 each), all running programs that do as much as a Dr. Evil henchman. It is cold and rocky, rusted, like a sewer. It's really the anti-X Mansion. In most places, its just as high tech, but the cold blue steel is replaced with dimly lit dirty concrete. Tunnels sprouting from many directions, allowing many characters to converge in the main chamber. A jail room for holding prisioners, with a little skylight hole on top. Has Brian Cox gotten a lifetime acheivement award yet? Security cameras blanket the entire compound, and monitors diplay sweet innocent children, sad, in jail cells. Who could be more evil... Cox's Lecter, or Cox's Stryker? One point of interest to me is a spinning platform with a hummer on it. Apparantly Magneto is going to play with this hummer and another 4 wheel drive vehicle, like dinky cars, IN the base! Demolition derby! And much rock damage!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Weapon X in da 2nd movie

Post by Bamfette »

this is already being discussed here:

http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=926

again, look for a topic already discussing what you want to say before you post.