new movie news

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

new movie news

Post by Nandireya »

D'oh!

Of course! That's how Mags and Polaris 'fly'...whats to stop 'em doing it to someone else?

And did you see Patrick's latest bit off lose lips over at Super Hero Hype?

...there's a major subplot regarding Nightcrawler (Alan Cumming), the odd blue mutant with teleportation powers...

MAJOR subplot! Woo Hoo!

And over at X-Fan...poster WolviesChick has informed us that Entertainment Tonight is doing a behind the scenes on X-Men 2 on Octover 28...might want to set the VCRs for that one...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Miqque
Lubber
Lubber

new movie news

Post by Miqque »

For those interested, I put up a very subjective list of films being shown over Halloween at my News Room.

The big news is that Turner Classic Movies (TCM) has a completely reconstructed long-lost film that will be shown for the first time ever, created from "Hundreds of stills" and computer work. The film is 1927's London After Midnight, starring Lon Chaney. Before this, only a few stills have been seen.
(Someone please alert Dave to this if he doesn't catch this thread.) It's on TCM at 7p Mountain Time, so be sure to check local listings.

My VCRs are gonna be running hot come Thursday, boy howdy! Lots of films that are a must for collectors (TCM is also plating the 1922 Nosferatu hopefully without that hideous soundtrack on the recent DVD).

:eek:
Miqque
Miqque On The Web
A Sailor On The Seas of Fate