The First Ever Thread on The X-Men Adventure!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Coolyguy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Coolyguy »

Anyone remember it? I have the video at home, and really like to watch it on rainy days, since it features my gal Kitty.

For those of you not familiar, this was an episode on Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends that featured :kitty::colossus::dead::prof:: Thunderbird, Cyclops, :storm:
I have a dancing weenie!
:sausage:
Dance weenie, dance!
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

Yup, I bought Pryde of the X-Men years ago, but I only recently found a video of that episode. Nighty has a weird voice, but they have the personality and powers down.

This was the episode in which Thunderbird has the power to turn into a bear!

I don't think Storm was in that episode. She and Wolverine were in "A Firestar is Born" along with Cyclops, Angel and Professor X. They fought the Juggernaught. (I'm an animation junkie)

ABC Family channel plays old episodes of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends on saturday mornings...
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I've seen the Firestar one, but I've always wanted the Nighty one. I got all excited one time and rented an episode at Blockbuster where Nighty was on the back panel of the box, but he wasn't in the cartoon. I was heartbroken. :bawl:
Coolyguy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Coolyguy »

Originally posted by Garble

I don't think Storm was in that episode.
Yup, she was, I remember due to the fact that in the one your referring to, recounting Firestar's childhood, she had her classic black outfit, but in this one, she wore a white outfit under her cloak.
I have a dancing weenie!
:sausage:
Dance weenie, dance!
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by Tabitha »

WAAHHH! I'm never gonna find these tapes. I'm gonna have to go to a use store to find them. Or the Flee market. That's so sad, at least for me.

I remember Spiderman and his Amazing friends when I was little, I use to watch it, I think. They said they showed a new super hero every month.