Pryde

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Pryde

Post by silvermouse »

Ok, I looked online, but I can't seem to find one. Is Pryde of the X-Men available on DVD, or failing that, at least VHS? (first person to say betamax gets a shoe tossed at them!)
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
Nightfang
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Pryde

Post by Nightfang »

I was wondering about that very question VERY recently. *checks watch.* VERY recently... how weird. Check amazon.com to see if you can at least get it used... maybe e-bay too...
In.sane. (in. sâne’) a. Unsound in mind; mentally diseased; lunatic. See also, Nightfang.

Love for Morph & Nocturne Organization (LMNO) #3

The more people I meet, the more I love my cat.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Pryde

Post by kurtlover »

i dunno...have you tried to download it from the net?
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Pryde

Post by Bamfette »

i've heard you can get it on video, so someone out there must be selling it...
Coolyguy
Lubber
Lubber

Pryde

Post by Coolyguy »

I absolutely love that cartoon! I just bought the video online a few months ago. I also had the video when I was 3 (lost it), 5 (sold it), and 7 (gave it away). I've been through four tapes of it, but I still love it.

I'll see if I can remember the place I bought it from recently.
I have a dancing weenie!
:sausage:
Dance weenie, dance!
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Pryde

Post by Garble »

Pryde of the X-Men is on video, but out of print. So you basically have to find someone who's willing to sell you their copy.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Pryde

Post by Slarti »

I almost bought a copy at the comic con last weekend since our copy is home-taped, crappy and with commercials.

Hubby said I should wait and buy it on eBay. He claims to see it there quite often. *shrug*
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Pryde of the X-Men video

Post by Tabitha »

Can anybody tell me where I can find this video? I can't order it online, for I am not allow to order anything online, unless with my dad's super vision of course. But, can somebody PLEASE tell where to find this tape? I'm desperate!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Pryde

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

umm..movie store...wal-mart...k-mart....cvs if your lucky...Internet is the best place though. Try through wal mart of k mart or target or something like that.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Pryde

Post by Tabitha »

The Target I live close to is too new! The K-Mart I have is to small and weak, but good prices on CDs. I am REALLY desperate to nail this tape, I need a good store that will have it, used, brand new, ANYTHING! I WANT IT!
Coolyguy
Lubber
Lubber

Pryde

Post by Coolyguy »

There is another thread on this titled "Pryde"
I have a dancing weenie!
Dance weenie, dance!
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Pryde

Post by Tabitha »

Yeah, but I'm not talking about the movie. I'm talking about WHERE to buy it?
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Pryde

Post by ahmed »

I saw copies in the Marvel superhero Island in Universal Studios Islands of Adventure in Florida...Like you're gonna go from coast to coast just to get a video...
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Pryde

Post by ahmed »

Originally posted by Tabitha
Can anybody tell me where I can find this video? I can't order it online, for I am not allow to order anything online, unless with my dad's super vision of course. But, can somebody PLEASE tell where to find this tape? I'm desperate!
This thread isn't gonna last long...:) OK, I saw a few copies in The Marvel Superhero Island in the Universal Studios Islands of Adventure...Like you're gonna go from coast to coast just to get a video...
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Pryde

Post by Crawler »

We here at NightScrawlers do not condone or encourage downloading copyrighted materials, such as this cartoon, off the net.

That's our official stance and we're sticking to it.

But the VHS is available all over eBay...and sometimes for a great price! I got my copy for about $8, including shipping!
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Pryde

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Is this some official thing? I thought it was just a fan site.

I don't condone it neither. Nope. Don't do that kids! It's BAD. *hides several gigs of crap behind back* Just you listen to ol' Spaz. Yep. *PotXM falls out, rolls across the floor* Aw nuts...
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Pryde

Post by Crawler »

It's not official...at least not yet. But we're getting more popular and planning on eventually trying to get official status.

And I don't want to be sued, mostly. :D Just covering our collective fuzzy blue ass.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
BlueDiskJockey
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Pryde

Post by BlueDiskJockey »

(gasp!) naughty language!

and im going to universal in a year or two again, ill pick up some copys for you all...in a couple of years...lol..
"I am not your rolling wheels, I am the highway"
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Pryde

Post by Tabitha »

I think I've got an idea where I can get a copy. My dad and I are planning to walk around the flee market, or rather look around to see some computer stuff. I think maybe the Flee market is the answer!

God helped me out once before, he can help me again! By helping me find that tape.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Pryde

What's the legal diff between buying an unauthorized copy (there are too many for them all to be official) and downloading it?
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Pryde

Post by Tabitha »

You can buy copies only if it is used. If they're out of print, they could be extremely rare and hard to find. I remembered I was searching for the movie, Gulliver's Travels (the old, classic, animated 1930s version) and I never found it. It turns out that I managed to order it, for the miracle of the majority was that it wasn't out of print, just remake a lot.

Maybe somewhere in the future they would bring Pryde of the X-Men to DVD. I'll pray to god for that situation to arise.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Pryde

I meant, like, y'know, when you copy it. So you can keep a copy and sell one... or sell both.
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Pryde

Post by Tabitha »

That is possibly illegal if you copy it and sell it. I remember I was watching something like that on television. These two boys were downloading music off the internet and were selling these CDs without copyright.

Copyright is extremely important and your best bet is to find it in a movie store that sells used movies.
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Pryde

Post by jogurt »

Only a question: In our country you can do a copy of a Film or two for your closest friends. But you don´t get money for and you can`t do more than 5 Copys also...;) so if its the same to you may you find some Close friend here who will copy you....;)
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Coolyguy
Lubber
Lubber

Pryde

Post by Coolyguy »

Click

Don't go bangin' god when you have a solution right in front of ya'. If your dad knows how much you want this video I am sure he won't mind ordering it online.
I have a dancing weenie!
Dance weenie, dance!