X2 In WizardWorldCon-Chicago

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie Crawler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Hsu
Did anyone else go here?
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/ ... /index.htm

Look it's a Nightcrawler movie sketch! YEE! :D
ohhhhhh :love::shocked:
thanks Hsu!!!
btw speaking (recovering her breath) of kurt's eyes, i remembered i saw on TV Rebecca Romin-Stamos talking about that.
She said she tried contact lents without pupils first but she got practically blind, contact lents without pupils didn't work so they gave her ones with pupils so she can be more comfortable.
maybe is that. :)
the image is in http://www.countingdown.com too
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie Crawler

Post by Hsu »

Yeah those cool contacts that make your eyes completely yellow are REALLY hard to see out of. Almost impossible. There's no way you could do a movie wearing those. I had to nix them for the comic con
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie Crawler

Post by kurtlover »

what if you wanna go to the bathroom???? :D
BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie Crawler

Post by BlueJubatus »

is that yellow stuff his breath or the residue from teleportation? I hope its not his breath like in ultimate:P
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie Crawler

Post by Hsu »

That's what it looks like. I REALLY hope they don't do that. It'll make him all nasty and stinky! Then people won't like him! NOOOOOO!
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie Crawler

Post by kurtlover »

i'm counting on that! he has to be PERFECT
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Movie Crawler

Post by Nandireya »

I don't mind so much if they put a bit of Ultimate Kurt into him...but I think it's just a little bit of smoke dissipating from his teleport...:bamf:
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Movie Crawler

Post by Crawler »

Originally posted by Slarti Or maybe we will get a bland-eyed Nighty. Yuck.

I'm going to a comic con in Minnesota in September, and I hope by then that I can bring back lots of promo goodies to share, instead of relying on the dorks at AICN!
:D
"Bland eyed"? I assume you mean just normal human eyes. Well, if you've ever put on a full face of dark or bright colored make up (and I figure you have, Slartibutt) then you know that just normal eyes can be really creepy with the dark face. I once painted myself BRIGHT red as the Devil for Halloween and my blue eyes were creeping everyone out.

And what con in Minnesota? Maybe we can pool. :D
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Movie Crawler

Post by little Blue Lucy »

I know! I loves hi yellow eyesies! I also don't really like when they add pupils but oh well!:P Anyway I don't too much want A/C to be blind lol! I'm sure he'll look great! Oh and yay the X-Jet plays a bigger role!^_^ That is the coolest mode of transportation (aside from teleporting od course) like ever!B)
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Movie Crawler

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

it looks kool, but it kinda looks like a drwing. I was told that he was going to hace yellow eyes thanks to cgi, which is believable, but contacts work too. I wonder if they keep the two toes?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie Crawler

Post by Bamfette »

that's probably because it IS a drawing.... to my knowledge no shots of Cumming in makeup have been released
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie Crawler

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

It would be cool to see Nightcrawler with Swords, but it probably won't happen for "Realism" reasons.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Movie Crawler

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I thought it was some picture some poperatzi person tried to take, and Hu just got hold of it, well if it's a drawing, then there will definutly be more detail. U know if they r smart, they'll go to sites like this to see what the people want, I wouldn't b surprised if they've been watching for quite a bit now...:o:eek::shocked: We're being watched, Big Brother!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie Crawler

Post by Bamfette »

trust me, definately a drawing. Cumming hasn't even been on set, and i jsut read 2 reports that they are still finalizing the look of his makeup.

now in other interesting news. Cinesite is doing the Nightcrawler FX/character animation. guess who has a friend working there.... ;)
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Movie Crawler

Post by Garble »

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

y'know, after the first movie came out and I already knew everything about it already, I swore that for the sequel I'd stay in the dark and avoid spoilers. Nightcrawler's presence has made me totally ignore that oath.
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

And all the work and attencion on Kurt...

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

Bamfette wrote:

Cumming hasn't even been on set, and i jsut read 2 reports that they are still finalizing the look of his makeup.

So his makeup is going to be different from the one on Mystic in the first movie :) Maybe he'll be all furry and not scaled :) This might just be good news!! And all the work and attencion on Kurt...
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie Crawler

Post by BlueJubatus »

YAY!!! NO SCALES!!! lol, i just hope they keep him fuzzy:P