Who do we wanna see?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Who do we wanna see?

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

So, I don't know that we have a thread like this, but were they to continue the Xmen franchise (which I think is up in the air at the moment), who would you want to see in the movies??

Obviously, I want Gambit. It's a crime he hasn't been in there yet! Also, I think Chamber would be super cool.

....how hot would an Exiles movie be? Impossible? Yes. (Unless it was completely CGI). But how hot!!

I'd love to see Sinister reinvented for the movies. That'd be fun!

What do you guys think?
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Who do we wanna see?

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Well yeah, Gambit goes without saying, eh? And we definately need more Warren. It'd be cool if they could work alpha flight in with one of the wolverine spinoffs too. Woo! Go Canada!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Who do we wanna see?

Alpha Flight my ass :P

Actually, that wouldn't be terrible. At least the Beaubier twins.....maybe Sasquatch. The rest? Meh.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Who do we wanna see?

Post by littlebamf »

Ooh, Exiles movie would be hot!!

Sinister would be awesome as would Chamber! Anyone remember that made for TV Generation X movie they did? A better/new imporved version of that would be so cool!!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Who do we wanna see?

Originally posted by littlebamf
Anyone remember that made for TV Generation X movie they did? A better/new imporved version of that would be so cool!!
OH That reminds me!!! Emma would be an AMAZING addition!

Also, I think Exiles would probably work better as a TV show, with all the reality hopping and all. Maybe an adult cartoon :scratch
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

Who do we wanna see?

Post by littlebamf »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
Alpha Flight my ass :P

Actually, that wouldn't be terrible. At least the Beaubier twins.....maybe Sasquatch. The rest? Meh.
Wild Child. And maybe Puck for a comedic aspect :P
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Who do we wanna see?

Post by Ferguson »

Oh Emma would be a wonderful addition.

Exiles could easily be made into a television series. If we can have Quantum Leap it's only just a bit more of a stretch to make an Exiles show.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Who do we wanna see?

Post by TechPrincess »

I don't want Emma in unless she is Evil and away from Scott.
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Who do we wanna see?

Post by HoodedMan »

Warren! Alpha Flight! :D
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Who do we wanna see?

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Ooooooooo, an Exiles show would rock! It would have to be cartoon though; all the special effects and editing would take at least month per episode if they had actors playing the parts.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Who do we wanna see?

Originally posted by Bamfing_Bob
Ooooooooo, an Exiles show would rock! It would have to be cartoon though; all the special effects and editing would take at least month per episode if they had actors playing the parts.
Absolutely. Thats the biggest problem. Is there ANY Exile that is not special effect intensive? And obviously, I'd want to start with the original (Well, maybe Sunfire instead of Magnus), and that's alot of damn special effects. But how hot would that be!
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Who do we wanna see?

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Well let's Dissect it: Blink- colored skin and magic; Morph- white face with no pupils or nose, shape-shifting; Sunfire- control fire; Sasquatch- big transformation and strength; mimic- every power; Nocturne- Nighty physique, hex bolts, and possession. So really, a movie would kick ass but a show with people would be impossible.

[Edited on 3/2/07 by Bamfing_Bob]
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Who do we wanna see?

Post by steyn »

You know, instead of a weekly show, they could make 4 mini-series and show them once every 4 months. If they got the special effects setup right the first time, the rest of the mini-series would go more smoothly. For example: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, they just had to work out an easy re-usable way of dusting vampires that still looked good, after they got it right, they just re-used the same technique over and over again.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Who do we wanna see?

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

I would like to see Apocalypse. :P
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Who do we wanna see?

I think I'd prefer if Exiles were a cartoon. Only because I feel like SO many special effects may end up just looking lame.

And Poccy? I'm not sure how they'd be able to pull off Poccy in the X-movies...however, lets see how they pull off Galactus in the F4 movie...
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

Who do we wanna see?

Post by littlebamf »

Yeah, I'm a bit iffy on how they'd do Poccy, considering. I'm also a little dubious about Galactus in F4...

And on a secondary note I'd love to see Sinster as well :D
kamizzi
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Encourager Extraodinaire

Who do we wanna see?

Post by kamizzi »

MOJO!!! :evil
:?
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Who do we wanna see?

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Hells yeah Mojo!! I'd love to see that chunky jerk. But I go to the high school from Friday Night Lights, where our motto is mojo. So... I may be a bit biased.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Who do we wanna see?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww noooo mojo! He's so gross!
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Who do we wanna see?

Post by Freak »

Have to love a guy without spine. :P
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
kamizzi
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Encourager Extraodinaire