For those who bought the X3 DVD

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bitsy »

I'm just wondering if they mentioned Nightcrawler at all in the special features. I'd rent the movie myself, but I really have no desire to see it again and don't want to waste money just to see the special features.

Back to topic. Were there any concept sketches, like Archangel and the sentinals on X2 DVD. Any commentary as to why he wasn't in the third movie? Any metion at all? Much appreciated. Thanks.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I'll get back to you on that shortly; I just got it yesterday afternoon and haven't had a chance to see it yet. :(

However, for those who are going to get it, please do get the bundles!! I got a previously unreleased comic book from Stan Lee bundled in with mine, and others have talked about similar deals at their local stores, so just shop around!

There's fun stuff for the taking. My version has three alternate endings as well, apparently, so it might be a special edition or the like.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
cockrumFANrick
Lubber
Lubber

Post by cockrumFANrick »

WAL MART had packaged a special bonus separate DVD exclusive disc.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

No concept sketches, but the deleted scenes do include three great alternate endings. I enjoyed them; I hope you do too. (When you see them, you can guess which I liked best.)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
darkangel
Lubber
Lubber

Post by darkangel »

i think with the new director brett ratner they didnt want it to resenble like bryans work so they limited the bonus features
nightcrawler rocks!!!
kamizzi
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Encourager Extraodinaire

Post by kamizzi »

Wys³ane przez darkangel
i think with the new director brett ratner they didnt want it to resenble like bryans work so they limited the bonus features
God, I hope not!!! Special features ar sometimes the best parts of the movie!!!
:?
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

No, there are plenty of bonus features, there just aren't concept sketches. If you think about it, there's no need for them; they're not exactly getting ready for X-Men 4.