X-men 3 game update!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Bitsy »

Hey all. I was flipping through a Nintendo Power today and I found an article on the upcoming X-men game. Well, get this: they said the Gamecube Version will have Hugh Jackman AND Alan Cumming do the voiceovers (plus the guys who did Iceman and Pyro....yes, Pyro will be in it). Now, it said the Gamecube version and this was in a Nintendo Power...does this mean the other versions will be different people? (Please say no, please say no, please say no...)
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Alan Cumming?? Really?! That's freaking great.. not sure if this was posted, but this is a link to a site dedicated to it.. nothing much to see though:doh! http://www.activision.com/en_US/game_sp ... 9a2ba.html
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Cibo »

Why should any company with business sense hire expensive actors to do the voice overs and then use the recordings only for one system? No offense, but that's really ridiculous.
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Bitsy »

In response to what Cibo wrote....yes, i can't believe I even asked that. Of COURSE if they have popular actors for one system, it'll be for the others. I guess Nintendo Power only said the GC system because...well, they're part of the same company. If it were a magazine like, say, Gamespot or something, then they'd say for all systems. So that means....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! ALAN WILL DO NIGHTCRAWLER! A doable substitute for Nighty not being in X3.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I hope this is true.. I mean it's not completely out of the question, considering Patrick Stewart has done three X-Men games already, but I haven't heard anything about the actors doing the voiceovers for this game.. hope it's true though:nodyes
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Bitsy »

If it's not true, than Nintendo Power is a dirty, no-good, rotten liar and should suffer our wrath! :evil
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/xmen ... index.html

THere are a few new images, including a few villains (who I won't name in case some of you don't want to know), but I'm glad a certain villain from their past is back.. along with a particular enemy that never made it to X2:D
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Bitsy »

SENTINEL!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! :love Thank you for posting those, Blue Demon. :kisses cheek:
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

X-men 3 game update!

Post by StarChild »

Well...at least Nightcrawler is in it! But I hope I don't have to play the character forever in the bloody pajama outfit! A standard X-costume will do nicely, thank you!

:hrumph

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Cibo »

But he never joined the X-Men officially and never wore a X-Men costum in the movie. I guess gamers who watched the movie and are not die-hard X-Men fans would like to see the Nightcrawler the way they are familiar with.
I wonder if they'll manage to produce a decent PC version... I'll keep my fingers crossed.:shame
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Bitsy »

K, everyone! Go to IGN and look up the X-men game. They got a new trailer with the Sentinel and Nightcrawler. We get to see Nightcrawler's hummorous side in it...and hear Alan do a BEAUTIFUL German accent that isn't stunted by those horrible teeth. I mean, honestly! How hard was it to make just regular fans!
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Bitsy »

K, everyone! Go to IGN and look up the X-men game. They got a new trailer with the Sentinel and Nightcrawler. We get to see Nightcrawler's hummorous side in it...and hear Alan do a BEAUTIFUL German accent that isn't stunted by those horrible teeth. I mean, honestly! How hard was it to make just regular fangs!
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Bitsy »

SOrry for the double post, I meant just to change fans to fangs...:oops:
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Those were pretty cool.. I'm definitely saving up for this :D:bamf
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Nandireya »

GameTrailers.com have four trailers available...the newest is called Part 1: Wolverine...perhaps there will be parts 2 and 3 focusing on Nightcrawler and Iceman? We will have to watch and wait...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men 3 game update!

Post by Bitsy »

Yeah, I think I saw those at Gamespot, but let me see.