Fun with the new posters!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Have you all seen the new X3 posters? I looked around here and couldn't find a post about them...actually, if you check out the main site, theres also some great pics of each of the main characters (Callisto looks hot!)

Anywho, I'm an avid blog reader, specifically celeb gossip blogs, and one of the great ones Pinkisthenewblog.com makes posts about X3 whenever there's news, and one of his readers put together all the X3 posters into a new poster, and LOL!!!!

"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

LOL. That's great. The best movie of all time paired with what is sure to be the worst movie of all time. The first I saw three times in theatres, I'm reserving and watching for my birthday, the second I will never ever watch (until it comes out on DVD :P).
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Wow, and to think I thought the movie was going to be bad BEFORE I SAW THOSE PICTURES.

That's terrible.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir