Bunch of new info and pictures for X3 game

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Singe
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Singe »

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/685/685298p1.html

At least now we get to see Kurt's rather peculiar X-men outfit more full on. Doesn't look very practical for fighting. Reminds me more of the getups the Winkies had on in the Wizard of Oz.

Still, sweeeet. At least I can have this to look forward to even if X3 makes the baby Jesus cry.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

YES. Looks like he's very, very heavily featured in this one and good enough that even the reviewers know it! You couldn't hope for more, considering what a waste of money the movie's going to be.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Ah yes...the only thing connected with X3 that holds any interest for me...

Looks pretty cool...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Cool, Nightcrawler can now stick to the walls in the game. I can't wait to play as Kurt but Bobby looks like an interesting one too.
Singe
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Singe »

I feel like odds are on that Alan will do the voices for this one, as he's done low profile voice work in the past (even for really, really shoddy movies). I'll be particularly interested to see if they get the whole cast in the game. I feel like Peter Jackson's King Kong game set the bar high for games based on movies- it had the whole cast, Naomi Watts, Jack Black, Adrien Brody... twas a very good game. Here's hoping!