Please Sign My Petition

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Hooded_Shadow
Lubber
Lubber

Please Sign My Petition

Post by Hooded_Shadow »

I'm hoping that if I get enough signatures for this then maybe, just maybe Nightcrawler could be in X3. I really hope...

anyway, here's the link: http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/Nightcrawler/
"If ignorance is bliss, I must be ecstatic."
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Please Sign My Petition

Post by HoodedMan »

Unfortunately, Hooded_Shadow, I'm afraid you have just about no chance here. Maybe if you had taken earlier action; the decision was made many, many months ago and it would be very, very hard for the studio to reverse it even if they wanted to. Not only that, but it would take a rather improbable amount of signatures to catch the studio's eye.

I'm not saying it's impossible but don't get your hopes up. The defeatist has spoken.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Please Sign My Petition

Post by Nandireya »

Yeah...pretty much got a snowball's chance in that really hot place...but...as much as I really don't care for the movie version or the actor cast to play him (I’ve got nothing against the man…he just doesn’t say ‘Nightcrawler’ to me…should’ve been younger, fitter and cuter)…Alan was signed for two movies…he’s obligated…so if they want to put Nighty in one of the spin-offs…
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Please Sign My Petition

Post by Saint Kurt »

Not to mention that principle photography on X3 has begun.

If they're shooting the movie then they have a script and if they have a script then I doubt they're going to scrap everything just because a bunch of people signed an internet petition. I mean look up top there - over 400 people wrote to Marvel directly in support of a continuation of the Nightcrawler solo series and all that happened was Marvel finally put the cancellation in writing.

Though, perhaps if the entire planet could somehow instantaneously pledge not to see the movie, buy the merchandise, or support Marvel's marketing efforts of X3 in any way unless Nightcrawler was in it - then maybe the Marvel executives might reconsider.

Hooded Man? Could you do that for us? Like by the end of the weekend maybe? That would be really cool.

Thanks
-e
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Please Sign My Petition

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Saint Kurt
Though, perhaps if the entire planet could somehow instantaneously pledge not to see the movie, buy the merchandise, or support Marvel's marketing efforts of X3 in any way unless Nightcrawler was in it - then maybe the Marvel executives might reconsider.
Well...I'm not the entire planet...but that's precisely what I’m doing...no comicbook tie-ins (unless there’s one to explain why Nighty’s not there), no novelisation, no toys, no soundtrack, no posters, no trading cards, no magazines, no ‘Art of…’ book, no original concept art and no anything else they bring out…doubt I'll even buy the DVD...

Man…I must have spent a small fortune on X2 crap…
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Please Sign My Petition

Post by rad_666 »

Aw, bless. Poor Hooded_Shadow.
Even though Kurt won't be in this film (and it is an impossible feat to convince directors once they've decided) I'm still going to see it. I can't wait for Beast!
I've probably said this a thousand times, but it's very likely that there will be an x4-and Nighty! Apparently, in an interview on http://www.x-men-movies.com/, they planned x3 like it is so that a whole new string of events can occur in the sequels. Exciting, eh? :naughty
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend, to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide :dance

I AM THE LOLLY LADY! :eeevil bow to meh :worship :eeevil
wsg
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Please Sign My Petition

Post by wsg »

I am so sorry.I would I really would if I was a loud,I cant I am sorry
"It's one o'clock bub! Time ta get yer face ripped off!"--Logan
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Please Sign My Petition

Post by rad_666 »

yay wsg you joined! *cough*
Hooded_shadow maybe you could do a petition asking for Nightcrawler to be in x-men 4?:D
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
We'll meet again

john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Please Sign My Petition

Post by john117 »

great idea :idea
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Please Sign My Petition

Post by rad_666 »

Originally posted by john117
great idea :idea
ah why thanky... but it was Hooded_shadow's idea really. :)
John117 have you joined chat? and hooded_shadow. I won't repeat what's already been said about the slow extinction of the room but two new chatters could really make a difference :D
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
We'll meet again