No nightcrawler in xmen 3

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

"Tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams are said to be competing for a role in X-Men 3. The sporting sisters are thought to be both wanting to play the role of a bisexual hooker in the film.

"Brett feels either of the girls would be fantastic for the role, which is a superhero who oozes sex appeal," a source told The Sun. "Her great power is the ability to seduce anyone." "

Even if that is old, i feel that somehow Brett is fully a wrong person to direct this movie. Im not going to see it. <__<
+ the character they are competing for is fully (in my opinion) ridicilous/idiotic.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

THis Venus and Serena news is from the Sun? Hardly a reputable source....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

I dont know, from where it is, i catched it up from somewhere.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

That article was from months ago.. I don't think either of them are in this movie, plus Stacy-X has already been cast..