New topics

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

New topics

Post by Bamfette »

I came into the X2/3 forum and saw things had become.... muddled. there was about 7 threads about X3 and all of them discussed everything under the sun, so i did a lot of splitting threads apart and merging them back together into discussions about certain aspects of the movie production. look them over and try and fit your discussions into them. if you have an idea for another subject i never thought of, or thing mine don't make sense, or i missed splitting a post that belongs elsewhere out of one of the threads, let me know here.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

New topics

Post by Bamfette »

can we PLEASE use the new threads? for some reason i can't merge threads right now, but i do ask people to try and use the new threads instead of creating new ones, thanks.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

New topics

Post by Nandireya »

With the news that Nightcrawler's not going to be in X3 I doubt there'll be too much conversation in here anymore...or maybe that's just me...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Nightwind
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New topics

Post by Nightwind »

I agree with you 100%, Nandireya... :mad

How can they cut everyone's favourite fuzzy elf from X-3?! :bawl
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New topics

Post by DeeJay »

Alot of people say that Nightcrawler sucked in the latter half of the film.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

New topics

Post by HoodedMan »

Well, that's a bit general. What particular way and how many people? I thought he was good throughout the entire film. (Of course I would, anyway.)

And this isn't really related to the creation of new topics, anyway. I'm not sure where I'd put it and I'm not speaking as a staff member, but. :)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New topics

Post by DeeJay »

Just alot of my friends to be honest. Maybe a more charming, humerous Kurt would have had more chance in a sequel. It wasn't as easy to come to terms with quiet religious Nightcrawler.
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New topics

Post by rad_666 »

Well, I suppose they just didn't have enough space to pen in Kurt for the X3 film. It sounds like they're trying to cram as many new mutants as possible in order to open up future sequel/spinoff films. It sucks, but what can you do about it? We can pray that Kurt will be in X4...;)
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend, to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide :dance

I AM THE LOLLY LADY! :eeevil bow to meh :worship :eeevil
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

New topics

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Alkuperäinen postittaja Northstar
WI thought he was good throughout the entire film. (Of course I would, anyway.)
same here.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New topics

Post by Confizzle »

Originally posted by rad_666
Well, I suppose they just didn't have enough space to pen in Kurt for the X3 film. It sounds like they're trying to cram as many new mutants as possible in order to open up future sequel/spinoff films. It sucks, but what can you do about it? We can pray that Kurt will be in X4...;)
Or X5, hey, Kurt could be in Spider Man 3 :LOL, I can see it now, "Spiderman 3, enter Nightcrawler." It would explain where he is during X3.

Whoops... sorry that I'm :offtopic