Kelsey Grammar (Frasier) as Beast

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

So it seems that the star of the now-finished Frasier will be taking on X3 as Beast, complete with body-suit and fur. What sort of scenes do you think Kurt should have with Beast?
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I posted that right below you!!! :p Go to the "X3......" thread to discuss....I'm gonna close this one.....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

the other casting thread got lost when i was trying to merge these two, i will try and get it back, until then, continue casting discussions here. sorry :(
Destiny
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Destiny »

i don't know why but i feel that kelsy grammer isn't a good choice for beast, the actor that played dr McCoy in xmen 2 was a good choice, i feel that even though mr grammer has the voice but Steve Bacic seemed to look more like the charactor to use. maybe it's the age difference, i don't know but it seems that i'll have to wait till next year to see how beast turns out. :bamf
"Who ever said nothings imposible never tried to slam a revolving door!!
Dumbass"
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

whoops. closing this thread again since I recovered the other posts. please take this to the general casting thread. http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4973

I would just merge them, but something about this thread is what broke things in the first place, and I don't want to risk it.