X3 Casting

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

X3 Casting

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

http://www.superherohype.com/news/featu ... hp?id=3023

I couldn't agree with the Beast choice moe.....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

X3 Casting

Post by Slarti »

Oh my stars and garters, I agree that I couldn't agree with that choice more! :D That's awesome casting. He's got the humor and intelligence to pull Beast off with flying colors.

This is the first thing I've seen on X3, and I'm thrilled so far -- Angel, Kitty and Beast! Woohoo! Juggy I can take or leave, but he could be cool.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X3 Casting

Post by Bamfette »

NICE! when i think of his voice, he's definitely got the perfect voice. educated sounding, but kind and funny.
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 Casting

Post by DeeJay »

Great casting.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Casting

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

That is good casting.. the kind of casting you'd never think of, but when you hear it you're like "Perfect!"
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X3 Casting

Post by Nandireya »

That guy's got one of the best voices out there...and a perfect one for Hank. But, I'm getting rather concerned...this cast is getting huge...and with Logan no doubt getting something like half to three quarters of the screen time (bitter much?) there's not going to be much time or space for them all...

At least I'll get to see my two favourtie, blue (should be) fuzzy X-Men on the big screen :D
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Casting

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Definately the perfect casting choice.

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

X3 Casting

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

OMG did you do that??? AMAZING!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Casting

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

That would work for me, a little more fur and I'd buy it... then again, Nightcrawler's blue skin didn't really bother me, so I'm not too picky:bamf
nightcrawler5552002
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Casting

Post by nightcrawler5552002 »

Hehehe...it's sooo funny, because just last night, playing X-Men Legends with my sister, I commented on how the Beast voiceover was good, but Kelsey Grammar would have been the absolute PERFECT guy to do Beast's voice! XD I just started laughing when I saw this! I'm really excited!!!!! Oh, and...HELLO AGAIN!!!!! (From long, long, LOOOOOONG hiatus away from the computer and Nightscrawlers.)
:love: Lady Bamf: Whoop- -WOW! What's HE?!
:ooh: Kurt: ~uh-oh...~
:love: Lady Bamf 2: HUBBA-HUBBA!
:love: Lady Bamf 3: Wotta HUNK! Hey, Girls! Look!
:( Kurt: ~I don't BELIEVE it! The GIRLS are as bad as the GUYS!~
:naughty: Lady Bamf 1: How 'bout a KISS, tall dark and bamfsome?
:yell: Lady Bamf 2: Hey, I saw him first!
:bawl: Kurt: GET AWAY FROM ME!!
:content: Lady Bamf 3: *sigh* He's so FORCEFUL!

:LOL: :smirk:
-Nightcrawler 1 issue 4
Nightmare
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightmare »

Beast has been cast...

Is this the Beast, or what?

In other X3 news, Kitty has been cast as the girl from Lost, the one who just had the baby. Forget her name...
Don't hate me because I scare you...
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X3 Casting

Post by Bamfette »

ding! posts restored. :) sorry about that everyone. we'll just leave that other casting thread alone, since it was what broke things in the first place. things are working now, and i won't mess with things further.
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Casting

Post by bluefooted »

The latest bizarre rumor - I've seen it floating around a couple forums now - is that the Williams sisters (yes, Venus and Serena) have been brought in to audition twice for some un-named role. I have no idea if this is true... or if both of them are trying out for the same role :?

Edit: Forgot to add that Nick Stahl (from Carnivale) has apparently been cast as... someone. Maybe a baddie.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

X3 Casting

Post by steyn »

I can just see it, a whole thirty minutes dedicated to beast trying to get rid of Wolverines ugly lazyboy chair because it doesn't fit with his lab's decor.

He does have a really soothing voice though, I always hoped they would make a sequel to Down Periscope, that was funny.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Casting

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Williams Sister Compete For X-Men Role

Tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams are competing against each other again - this time for a part in forthcoming movie 'X-Men 3'.

The sexy sisters are both desperate to branch out into the movie world, by playing a bisexual prostitute in the film sequel, opposite Halle Berry and Ian McKellen.

But Serena is tipped to win the coveted role, because she reportedly dated the movie's director Brett Ratner.
http://www.fox23news.com/entertainment/ ... 487D2B8EA3

(but can they ACT, i dont like the turn this is taking)

T3 STAR STAHL LANDS X-MEN ROLE

TERMINATOR 3 star NICK STAHL is set to join the cast of another movie franchise, the X-MEN.

The actor, who also appeared in SIN CITY, has reportedly signed up to play ANGEL in X-MEN 3, according to movie spoiler website AintItCool.com.

Newcomer MIKE VOGEL was initially slated to play Angel in the film, but he pulled out to star in high seas adventure movie remake THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE instead.
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed ... men%20role
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

X3 Casting

Post by HoodedMan »

Well, at least there'll be an Angel, no matter if I haven't heard of whoever that is.
The sexy sisters are both desperate to branch out into the movie world, by playing a bisexual prostitute in the film sequel, opposite Halle Berry and Ian McKellen.
Well, the director seems to have a lot of interesting ideas... one can only hope he does not ruin the reputation of the X-Men.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 Casting

Post by Hsu »

Originally posted by Dark Rose Siren

(but can they ACT, i dont like the turn this is taking)
"Here Serena just make out with Halle here..."
"Don't I have a line?"
"Hahahaha! That's cute."
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
JUSTOOGOOD
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Casting

Post by JUSTOOGOOD »

Hold on...
...did I read that right? Vinny Jones as Juggernaut?! Hmmm.

Well I guess it may work, I mean they've done a good job casting so far...just hope his costumes not like the early Ultimate one. It'd just look too silly.

In my humble opinion...
I'm the best there is at what I do...
...no wait,
...that's someone else.

*ANYTHING STATED IN THE ABOVE POST IS MERELY THE OPINION OF MYSELF: UNLESS SUPPORTED BY FACTS/SOURCES ETC*
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

X3 Casting

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Hsu
"Here Serena just make out with Halle here..."
"Don't I have a line?"
"Hahahaha! That's cute."
rofl. I'm definitely not opposed to the bisexual part, I'm just wondering what the response will be... especially to the prostitute part.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X3 Casting

Post by Bamfette »

yeah. what character would that be? the only prostitute i can think of is Stacy and her friends ath the X-Ranch form Joe Casey's run. and she wasn't bisexual (i don't think she was, anyway...) guess it's a new character, then...
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

X3 Casting

Post by HoodedMan »

Either that or they're tweaking Stacy X a bit, I suppose. It's just a bit odd; did they think that fans really wanted this much change to X2? I thought X2 was good just the way it was, but maybe I'm a bit resistant to change.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Casting

Post by Northstars Love »

Ellen Page of Hard Candy has now been cast as Kitty Pryde. Daniel Cudmore will also reprise his role as Colossus.

It also seems the "mutant cure" will be part of the X-3 script afterall thanks to an interview with Jerry O'Connell (Sliders) and Rebecca Romijn's (Mystique).

Check out the rest of the info here at Xverse
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X3 Casting

Post by Nandireya »

Sorry...still see no reason to waste my money on going to see this thing...I'd rather go and see...well...um...actually, I can't think of any upcoming comicbook-based movie I'm interested in seeing...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

X3 Casting

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

As i saw Ben Foster in punisher i thought Hell no, i couldnt imagine that guy acting as Angel, i mean somewhere i even found a better choice.

http://nla.bardsplayground.com/warren.htm

heath ledger
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 Casting

Post by DeeJay »

Angel is too boring to have in a movie, in my opinion.