Kurt's Best Girl

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Rocketgurl23
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Rocketgurl23 »

Well, Valentine's Day is coming up and I had to bring this up...
Who do think is the best girl for Kurt, Kitty, Tabitha or Amanda? I say Amanda because she is very nice to him, not some snob (Kitty) or bum (Tabitha).
"I know Victoria's Secret - She's a man!"- Boy George
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by HoodedMan »

I'd say Amanda. I'm not sure why, it just strikes me as such. The sisterly thing is a bit odd but it'd work out nicely. :D
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Why just those three? What about Ororo? But I suppose I'd have to choose Amanda then
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

and what about wanda??
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Rocketgurl23
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Rocketgurl23 »

How could I forget Wanda--or Rahne??? But isn't Ororo a little too old for Kurt; he's like 16 and she's... How old is she????:?
"I know Victoria's Secret - She's a man!"- Boy George
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Are you talking about Ultimate? That would explain the other people.. well 616 Kurt and 616 Ororo are good together, especially since it annoys my friend:D

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw what topic this was under. I think Kitty isn't too bad, but she likes Piotr, so I stick with Amanda.
Ryuu-chan
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Ryuu-chan »

Is Piotr in Evo? I haven't watched since the first season.
Older, smarter, and more sane than before.

Hopefully, anyway.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Yeah, he was an Acolyte, but at the end they worked together and she said something about liking him
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by HoodedMan »

I've always said Kuroro action is good, even though I'm not sure what the age difference is. :p
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
wsg
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by wsg »

In my opinion personaly I like him and ororo but out of those three?Kitty
"It's one o'clock bub! Time ta get yer face ripped off!"--Logan
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Confizzle »

I'd like Amanda better if she were Daytripper. But go Wanda in Evo. I used to like Kitty but I figure that she's stuck with Lance since the writers obviously wanted a Romeo/Juilet thing :shame

And Wanda can do far better than Toad
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by confusedelf
I'd like Amanda better if she were Daytripper. But go Wanda in Evo. I used to like Kitty but I figure that she's stuck with Lance since the writers obviously wanted a Romeo/Juilet thing :shame

And Wanda can do far better than Toad
But wouldn't Kurt and Wanda also be a Romeo and Juliet thing? I guess it's a moot point, what with the show being cancelled and all...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Confizzle »

arrgh... slain by logic:die... i guess i'm just not a big fan of Lance, still laughing since i found out that he got sucked into a black hole in the comics:LOL
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by confusedelf
arrgh... slain by logic:die... i guess i'm just not a big fan of Lance, still laughing since i found out that he got sucked into a black hole in the comics:LOL
Okay...how about Kurt and Wanda being The Taming of the Shrew? It wouldn’t be entirely accurate (guy hired by other guy to woo the harridan-like older sister of the girl he’s in love with because their father won’t let her marry before her older sister only to have the hired guy actually fall for the harridan-like sister and vice versa...adapted in 10 Thing I Hate About You)…but the guy charming and calming the nasty-tempered girl could work…
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by Confizzle »

Hmmm... Yes If Evo even coming back the new episode "The Taming of the Elf"
digigirl02
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by digigirl02 »

I would choose wanda, or maybe kitty.
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's Best Girl

Post by chicory »

(Hi digigirl! Welcome to the boards!)

I think I have to disagree with you about who EvoKurt belongs with. It's definitely Amanda! They're just the perfect couple - Amanda sees right past his mutation and stands up for him against, well, everyone.

Wanda and Kurt don't have much in common besides evil parents and besides, I think he'd be afraid of her!

As for Kitty, they're really cute as friends, but I don't think she's interested in him. She had her chance, but by the end of the series, they were really more like family... kind of like in the comics.
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz