Holo-Kurt or Regular Kurt?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Rocketgurl23
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Rocketgurl23 »

Hi-Hi people! I'm just a little curious, which version of Nighty is cuter the one with the watch or no watch? I say with the watch!:):love
"I know Victoria's Secret - She's a man!"- Boy George
James_Beckerson
Lubber
Lubber

Post by James_Beckerson »

I have to answer realistically or not ?;) I mean - I now how Regular Kurt looks from the cartoon, so I'm not afraid of him. And I prefer the blue one if I have to answer not realistically. But if I would have met him in real life, accidentially, in his real form, I would probably be shocked. I know that is "so typical" and someone is probably gonna say now : "so what You're doing here? " or something :P but imagine that : You're walking the school corridor for example, turn around the corner and there stands something blue, stares at You with yellow eyes and looks like it's gonna jump on You ( how could You knew that Nighty doesn't stand straight ? You see him for 1st time).

Poor Kurt :bawl
KittyWillow
Lubber
Lubber

Post by KittyWillow »

yeah, but the tail! how can you say no to that!! :love

I get what you mean about the "what if ... in real life" but it isn't real life and that is the beauty of the imagination. If you fancy having a blue boyfriend in your head you can....and thats what fantasies are all about.
Way hey for fantasies!! *sorry..I spend far to much time daydreaming*

so...for me...definately Kurt in his natural state....I'm not one for normal.

hmm..and here's a thought...siamese twins and other *different* people have had relationships so why not a real life Kurt?
"I'm not even supposed to BE here today" - Dante
"they say its as big as four cats, and it has one leg that can retract inside its body so it can leap up at you better, and you can't leave it by itself or it goes mad, Its got magnets on its tail so if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you. And instead of a mouth its got four arses..." - Dougal
James_Beckerson
Lubber
Lubber

Post by James_Beckerson »

Yeah, I know what that tail is worth :D and I know that I don't have to care what it would be like in real world. I just wish it to be somehow not too dreamy, it can be boring when everyting goes like You would like to dream it.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I could never date a Siamese twin. *shudders* Freaky blue Kurt, yes, Siamese twin, no.
Originally posted by James_Beckerson
it can be boring when everyting goes like You would like to dream it.
Conflict in dreams is great, since you know it'll all work out in the end. But then, things are still going just as you would like to dream them... ow.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
luvnightcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by luvnightcrawler »

oooo, definatly Kurt in his natural state. how could I resist the fur and tail?? i love the fuzzy blue!!
:pokeThe Realm of the Stripey Pants :poke

I apologize for any spelling mistakes. It's kinda hard to type in a straight jacket......
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I have to respond to this thread now that it's been resurrected... Kurt in his natural state is a wonderful thing.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Art_Mage
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Art_Mage »

I prefer Kurt au naturale as he is. :D Give me fur, tail and fangs anyday, and I'm a happy kid. Heheh...
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I think an important point has been brought up that we could even apply in real life. It's one thing to say we'd prefer Nightcrawler in all his naturally fuzzy blue glory. But would we really be so accepting if we met a person like that in real life? Or even any person that looks or acts "different"?
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Art_Mage
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Art_Mage »

An interesting point brought up. *Ponders* Since I myself do actually fall under the 'Look/Act different' category and since I make it an odd habit in class to seek out the down and outcasted, I'd make no qualms taking on Kurt's fuzzy state. The world needs a lot more people like him, anyways. :nodyes
Jolinare
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jolinare »

blue furry man all the way, baby!

if we're talking about evo- well, he is rather manly looking with holowatch, but without it he's so adorable i just want to pinch his cheeks.
j
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

The way he was born...even Kurt is not hapoy when he uses his inducer.
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

I can't say for *certain*, but I'd probably hide at first sight and later seek him out and befriend him. I also was born visibly deformed (nothing major, but enough to set me apart and get called a "freak" a few times) and so I hung out (when I hung out) with the oddballs. I was always getting crushes on CP folk in wheelchairs, etc., because my "normal-ometer" isn't calibrated the same as most people's.

And I've always wanted a prehensile tail, so, next best thing: be friends with a guy with a tail, no? :tail

Blue Kurt, all the way.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

BlueVelvet14
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by BlueVelvet14 »

Nightie WITHOUT the watch. Um... HELLO!?!?! Chicks dig the fuzzy dude! Plus with the watch, he can change his physical appearance without getting rid of the his lush, velvety skin. *swoon*

(If you are interested, there is a video on YouTube where Nightie rigs his inducer to buff himself up. Just search "Nightcrawler Expands" and you'll see what I'm talking about. )
Bobj1
Lubber
Lubber
Title: Banned

Post by Bobj1 »

I think Nightcrawler is much cooler without his watch.(I'm not saying "cuter" because I'm a guy") Yeah:tail and who can get over the tail??? Evo Kurt with watch looks really weird.:moviecrawler he rulez in blue form :tail:tail:tail:tail:tail
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Of course, even EvoKurt had irises in his eyes. Which is funny, b/c it was weird getting used to someone WITHOUT pupils/irises at first. I know some real-live individuals without irises, but they at least have pupils. And I met a kid with no eyes. But she's cute.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Love das flockige
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Love das flockige »

No contest- I love the fuzzy elf just the way he is in all his blue glory!:worship
Support Love's business, visit Kinosei: Plushies by MG

http://plushiesbymg.wordpress.com
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Fuzzy all the way.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I was standing next to a guy in the produce section of the grocery store the other day. He knew there was a person there, but when he turned and saw my face he literally jumped back. (I could not stop laughing. I love this country.)

Anyway, I could see myself doing the same thing to Nightcrawler. I really don't know how we would get along. It depends on the version. I generally get along very well with others but I can't stand being around overly sensitive people so Evo and probably Ultimate Kurt are out right there. Maybe the original too. He hasn't had much of a sense of humour for awhile. Personality matters more than looks...
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Vaiyala
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Vaiyala »

Definitely the fuzzy version. :D
What is the meaning of life, my dear?
What is the meaning of all you hold near?
Why is it that you cry at night
when there's no one around you to hear?

~~Myspace~~ :computer

~~Deviantart~~ :bunny
OneItalianFlower
Lubber
Lubber

Post by OneItalianFlower »

Eh, I like both. It would really depend. If I met him with the watch on, and then saw him without it, I'd be like, "Hey, whatever, you're my friend..." If I met him as the fuzzy dude, I think it would really depend on his attitude. If he was his adorable funny self, I'd be hooked. But if he was being all anti-social or mean or something, I'd pro'lly avoid him, unless he found specifically me...
flashbang13
Lubber
Lubber

Post by flashbang13 »

I know if I saw his fuzzy self irl I'd probably freak, then poke his face to see if it was real. After that, I'd be cool.

And oh, the questions that would arise...

Me: Do people that have sex with you get rug burn?
Kurt.....;)
Me: lol

[Edited on 31/5/09 by flashbang13]
Me: Do people that have sex with you get rug burn?
Kurt.....;)
Me: lol
Wish-I-Had-A-Tail
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Summer Movie Writing Challenge Winner

Post by Wish-I-Had-A-Tail »

I'd have to say that I'd prefer Kurt in his normal state, just because he's awesome just the way he is, but I'm kind of afraid that if I saw him normally, I'd freak out but honestly think that when I got to know him, it really would be better than some fake form. :) But I guess if I saw him with the watch and liked him (which I would) and then he took it off, I really wouldn't care. And the fangs and tail and eyes... :love
Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

I prefer Kurt in his furry blue form... simply because he shouldn't have to hide!

What's that thing Logan says.... he's not letting Kurt touch him in the bar wearing the priest holo-thingy, and Kurt finally takes it off and the converstaion goes something like:

:bamf Better?

:logan Better is you not having to hide.

Logan said it for me. Kurt should not have to hide what he looks like. People should not be judged on their appearance.

If I met Kurt, for the first time in real life in furry form, I'd probably first do a double take. Then I'd assume it was a costume. If I was actually talking to him, I'd ask him outright if it was a costume. Then when he said no, I'd ask if I could touch it. ;)
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.
Nachtkriec
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nachtkriec »

Angelique wrote:I think an important point has been brought up that we could even apply in real life. It's one thing to say we'd prefer Nightcrawler in all his naturally fuzzy blue glory. But would we really be so accepting if we met a person like that in real life? Or even any person that looks or acts "different"?
i would accept a person who looks different indeff., the only time i would scream and run away is if lets say a person who has been dead (jean, emma, anyone else who *lives through death*) and has blood all over them/gor
Der Unglaubliche Nachtkriec!
The Incredible Nightcrawler!
http://www.midtowncomics.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/
(those arent my websites)