Strange skin colour

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
KittyWillow
Lubber
Lubber

Strange skin colour

Post by KittyWillow »

You guys have probably discussed this before, but why is Kurts skin not blue when he's in disguise at the beginning of the film?
There's a real close up on his face & its kind of green! what's that all about??
"I'm not even supposed to BE here today" - Dante
"they say its as big as four cats, and it has one leg that can retract inside its body so it can leap up at you better, and you can't leave it by itself or it goes mad, Its got magnets on its tail so if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you. And instead of a mouth its got four arses..." - Dougal
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Strange skin colour

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

He has makeup on, but it comes off in the ensuing chase
KittyWillow
Lubber
Lubber

Strange skin colour

Post by KittyWillow »

Thanks!
Sounds obvious now you've told me!:oops
"I'm not even supposed to BE here today" - Dante
"they say its as big as four cats, and it has one leg that can retract inside its body so it can leap up at you better, and you can't leave it by itself or it goes mad, Its got magnets on its tail so if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you. And instead of a mouth its got four arses..." - Dougal
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Strange skin colour

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

no problem, I actually needed to read the script online before I understood what happened
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Strange skin colour

Post by rad_666 »

mmm, that confused me too the first time I saw it. I thought it was a trick of the light... but what I still don't get is why his makeup comes off in a really neat line around his mouth. Looks like it's been measured with a ruler.:naughty
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend, to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide :dance

I AM THE LOLLY LADY! :eeevil bow to meh :worship :eeevil
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Strange skin colour

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

green?

i only saw that he had some makeup on, and it melted of when he was fighting.

but where did you get the green thing?
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Strange skin colour

Post by HoodedMan »

All he's saying is it looks somewhat green in the beginning of the movie, when it is shadowed by his trenchcoat-like coat and hat. Also, shadow could have something to do with it, though it would probably just make it darker blue.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.