A year...

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

A year...

Post by kurtlover »

Wow! time flies! i saw X2 friday the 30th of 2003...so it had been a year now since that.
Going to the premiere was fun! i spent 1 1/2 hours waiting in line. ;)
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

A year...

Post by Northstars Love »

LOL

I waited 8 hours in line to see Return Of The Jedi back in '83 and I ditched school to do it. That was fun!

Oh yes! Seeing Nighty on the big screen in the White House scene was wonderful. I got chills just seeing him. The X-Men in the flesh! he..he..he..
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

A year...

Post by Tracker »

I went and saw X2 on my birthday last year on May 6th. I was blown away with the opening White House scene. Nighty looked so cool. I was terrified that they would make the bamfing cheezy. And I loved that moment between him and Mystique.
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
sapphirescimitar
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

A year...

Post by sapphirescimitar »

Thinking about this, it's probably been a little over a year since I saw X2, because on the nineth is when I've officially been at 'Scrawler's for a year this month. :D And as most of you know, I found this site looking for stuff about movie 'Crawler. ;)

Woo! Party for me on the nineth! :P
Cocnuts.
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

A year...

Post by Dark Angel »

I saw X2 on May 18 last year! I was blown away with the white house scene. After I saw the other scenes with Nighty I instantly became a fan!
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

A year...

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i saw the movie the 18th of may. i almost had a heart attack about how amazing it was. i think after the movie a lot of people were reunited with their love for nightcrawler, i know i did.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

A year...

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I saw it the very day it came out and spilled my soda on my friend beacause I realized that my favorite comic book character was beeing played by my favorite actor, Alan *sighs deeply and stare of into space, fantisizing*

The opening sequence was awesome, esp the part where he kicks an agent through the double doors after coming out of a teleport.
one name: Bruce Campbell