Evo Kurt: Cute or not?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Arcane-angel
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Arcane-angel »

He deffinatly got buffer ^.^ but i have issues with his face. does it look alittle squished to anyone else?
"I've got a dungeon masters guide
I've gotta twelve sided dice
I've got kitty pryde
and nightcrawler too
waiting there for me
yes I do"
~"In the garage" Weezer
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

I think it's just the expression that he's making... but his nose does look as though it could have been broken at some time.

I remember watching the season finale when it aired. And as much as it made me tear up to see everyone grown up like that - the buff figure they had grown for Kurt made me laugh. It's not inevitable that every guy (or superhero) is going to be that ridiculously muscular - I didn't think it fit the character. Kurt's not one of the team's strongmen.

(Or maybe I'm only saying that because they made us watch Tough Guise recently. :LOL)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
T-Chan
Lubber
Lubber

Post by T-Chan »

Oh Evo kurt is so much hotter.
I remember watching evo when i was in high school and thinking "oh my God if only guys that hot really existed".
The Evo version of him is so much cutter, and Cute = Hot.

[Edited on 11/16/06 by T-Chan]
TemperDarkholme
Lubber
Lubber

Post by TemperDarkholme »

The Evo version is cuter.
If you have to choose between two evils, choose the one you haven't tried before.

"As you say in America: Neener Neener Neener!"-Evolution's Nightcrawler

"Try being blue and furry. It's murder!" - Nightcrawler
Marzbunny
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Marzbunny »

:love I like Evo Kurt most. He's really cool, and he's the first Kurt I ever saw. I wish they hadn't canceled the series.
I like bunnies, but elephants are better. :zim
Jolinare
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jolinare »

i don't actually watch evo, but toon kurt is so adorable, blue or faking normal. and he has awesome hair. If I ever watch clips of it on youtube i only do it to go "awww" at our fuzzy blue kurt.

and also to mock his accent.
j
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Evo: cute or not

Post by Elfdame »

Yeah, so the thread's a year old; I'm only now lurking around the site.

Cute. :worship

Reminds me of some kids I know.

I resent how they made him comic relief more to be laughed AT (IMO), and waaaaay overused teleportation (c'mon, if you can leap like an acrobat and fly like an aerialist, you don't need to port every-dang-where, cf Spidey who does just fine without Kurt's particular talent, end of rant), but he was cute and sweet and the voice was (again, IMO) great.

I liked EvoKurt so much that in my own fanfic I had him pop up in a time loop long after Kurt had married, so his wife (OC) had to deal with a 15-year-old version of her hubby until she could get the "real" one back. It knotted up my plot outline something fierce, although that became a fun challenge, to rework everything to fit in the future. But I couldn't resist putting him in there; so many opportunities for silly situations and jokes (and a bit of pathos, considering Jardine's).

BTW - Netflix does not have the last season of Evo, do they? Drat. I get my kid to rent stuff for me sometimes (pretext of watching it with her daughter) and the library doesn't have the last, post-Apocalypse season, but I've seen teasers on youtube and am drooling to find it without having to shell out cash.

Blah, blah, blah ... I'll shut up now.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

the_lone_bamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by the_lone_bamf »

Yeah... for some reason, WB has not yet decided to release season 4 of the series. I don't know why. Season 3 reached like.. the #4 spot on Amazon.com

I guess they decided we didn't need to know what happened with that Apocalypse chap...
Image Image
"Every living creature is unique-- it is a part of our charm."
BlueVelvet14
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by BlueVelvet14 »

EVO Kurt=Hot!
Comic Kurt= Smokin'!
Movie Kurt= Loved the character (he inspired me to read the comics) but he's xP!

My favorite segments are the ones where Kurt keeps messing with his image inducer to make himself look buff and muscular. Then... He puffed into a gigantic blueberry!!
My other favorite is when Prof. X rigs Kurt's image inducer to turn him into a girl (PERV!!!!!)

What episode/season are those in? Anyone?
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

You might get the first part of the clue at this short clip
and here's the girly version (yuk).
HTH
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by Clarisa_heart
the thing I don't like about the Evo Kurt is that he has a really high pitched voice and it sounds like he's 16 and his balls still havn't dropped.
Awesome!

It's been four years since my last post in this thread. I am officially way too damn old for Evo Kurt.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Not me ... old chicks love the fuzzy dude, I guess. ;)

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I couldn't find any post from me in here so either I had left by this point or, more likely, my sixteen year old "man-self" refused to comment on the "hotness" factor of the Oh so blue and fuzzy one.

However;
On commenting on Toon Kurt, I think they did an excellent job in the original series but could've worked on fitting him in there more than, what was it? Twice? Tops?

Also, Evo Kurt's hair killed me. The rest of him was perfect, exquisite even, but that hair was horrendous.

The new Kurt in the new series, I personally, like and can't wait to see.

I think there was an old Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends where Nightcrawler appeared in it...I think. Or some other early early, early tv series.

Yeah, anyways, go Kurt!

P.s. :ultimate kurt is the Best.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

No, no, Evo Kurt's hair was perfect for the character. I raised teenagers in the 1990's, and believe me the hair was realistic. I find my hands twitching when I watch it; I want to push it back out of his eyes. Annoying: yo; exactly like real life!

And Ultimate Kurt - aka Nutjob - no thanks.

But then, I'm an old geezer, ha ha.

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Nutjobs are the second best jobs there is!
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Yeah, but I read fantasy to escape. If I want nutjobs, I can (a) look in the mirror -- disgusting thought, (b) read the newspaper, or (c) spend time with family and friends.

I prefer a character who's likeable. Although I admit to liking the "enlightened despot" crack, or something like that, in a recent panel to which somebody or other linked.

And every time I hear EvoKurt say, "Chicks love the fuzzy dude," it melts my heart ... brings me back to the time my 3 stepdaughters couldn't get ready for school in time b/c their brother was tying up the WC, primping and preening. *sigh* How cute.

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by steyn
Nutjobs are the second best jobs there is!
omg awesome
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
OctoberHoliday
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by OctoberHoliday »

CUTE!! Absolutley adorable. I just wanted to give him a huge hug.

Plus, he was super funny.
Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow. ~ J. M. Barrie
OneItalianFlower
Lubber
Lubber

Post by OneItalianFlower »

I love(d) me a fuzzy blue dude. :D :love
Wish-I-Had-A-Tail
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Summer Movie Writing Challenge Winner

Post by Wish-I-Had-A-Tail »

I don't like his hair in eovlution. Or his voice. Other than that, he's hot =D Thought I like the evo comic more than the show. Anyone else?
Nachtkriec
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nachtkriec »

i like any kurt! they are all so awsome, plus the girl side of me likes him... :) :naughty

[Edited on 7/3/10 by Nachtkriec]
Der Unglaubliche Nachtkriec!
The Incredible Nightcrawler!
http://www.midtowncomics.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/
(those arent my websites)
KatPryde
Lubber
Lubber

Post by KatPryde »

oh wow yeah.. future evo kurt .. handsome :bamf