Why is he unhappy?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.

Why is he unhappy?

Total votes: 0

x3
Lubber
Lubber

Why is he unhappy?

Post by x3 »

Why is kurt unhappy?:amanda:amanda
darkness will rule,it is all i need,there is no happt outlook on life. Also find a cheer leader and saw her legs off.
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Why is he unhappy?

Post by Sorte Springer »

Alternative option: Movie Kurt is unhappy because he has fallen secretly in love with Professor X, but he knows that the Professors heart will always belong to Wolverine.
That is why he is sad.
I know that he doesn´t actually meet Professor X until the last part of the film, but he knows about Charles instinctively or something.
Yes... that makes a lot of sense.:content
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Why is he unhappy?

Post by kurtlover »

Unhappy?
this is very general, would you try to be more specific?
thanks.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Why is he unhappy?

Post by thylacine »

Yeah... like, what do you mean, unhappy? In the books, in the movie, what??? :)
shakspear
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Why is he unhappy?

Post by shakspear »

Yeah, you definitely need to be more specific in your question.
If you're talking about the movie, I would say it is because he was manipulated into going against his beliefs and his very nature~:(
As much or more we should ourselves complain.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
Be great in act, as you have been in thought.

William Shakespeare

"Stealing from one person is called plagiarism; stealing from a bunch of people is called research." -Alfred E. Newman.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Why is he unhappy?

Post by kurtlover »

Better be about the movie, because this forum its to talk about X2 and Movie Crawler ;)
Nightcrawless
Lubber
Lubber

yeah...

Post by Nightcrawless »

without a doubt it has to be because he almost killed someone. If you countered all that you beleived in and,at that, fighted against it, would you be happy??:shame i wouldnt be.

you'd think he's over the way he looks a *little* bit! he's found a place that he was accepted, at least :)
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Why is he unhappy?

Post by Tracker »

I don't think he's all that *unhappy*..uncomfortable maybe. We get to see a glimmer of his prankster side when he listens in on the groups converstation in forest.
But, really, he's just been taken from his refuge, seen a teenager blow up cop cars, and everyone's telling him their the good guys? Then they have him help to break into a secret military base, and put his life on the line.

Sad? Maybe. Confused? Definately.
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Why is he unhappy?

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i think there are many reasons why he could be "unhappy"- he was kidnapped, brainwashed & Stryker did alot of nasty things to him
i choose "because he almost killed someone"
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Why is he unhappy?

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

He's miserable cause he's completely out of place with the X-Men, and knows it. Just because they're all mutants does not mean they're all automatically going to fit into Club X. His clothes are weird. He has weird mutations. He has all those obviously deliberate scars suggesting mental instability. He probably smells weird. He's just weird. People are people, super-accepting mutants or not. They're going to think: Hey... this guy is weird.

The real Nightcrawler could work the situation, I'm sure, get them all laughing and make a place in the group as the jester. But this isn't the real Nightcrawler.

Plus, he just almost killed someone.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
AquaFlame
Lubber
Lubber

Why is he unhappy?

Post by AquaFlame »

Originally posted by Dark Rose Siren
i think there are many reasons why he could be "unhappy"- he was kidnapped, brainwashed & Stryker did alot of nasty things to him
i choose "because he almost killed someone"
Yes, same here. He may be unhappy for many more reasons (giving mutants a bad name, and making ppl think that they're all demons just because of the way he looks) but I think that this is the main reason.
"What?! Boom-Boom?! You're gonna place my life in the hands of a maniac?" Kurt from Evo.
Destiny
Lubber
Lubber

Why is he unhappy?

Post by Destiny »

Originally posted by Sorte Springer
Alternative option: Movie Kurt is unhappy because he has fallen secretly in love with Professor X, but he knows that the Professors heart will always belong to Wolverine.
That is why he is sad.
I know that he doesn´t actually meet Professor X until the last part of the film, but he knows about Charles instinctively or something.
Yes... that makes a lot of sense.:content
but wolverine secrectly loves cyclops who's grilfriend was jean who had an affair with storm who is sexualy attracted to nightcrawler who fell secreatly in love with proffesser x ........................................ and so the cycle never ends
sounds like something out a twisted episode of days of our lives
"Who ever said nothings imposible never tried to slam a revolving door!!
Dumbass"
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Why is he unhappy?

Post by rad_666 »

this message has been replaced by a note of utmost apologeticleness (?). I did not mean to slash or ruin anyone's day. I take the mickey half-heartedly out of Kurt in order to guard my true feelings for him from the glare of the public eye...:worship
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend, to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide :dance

I AM THE LOLLY LADY! :eeevil bow to meh :worship :eeevil
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Why is he unhappy?

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by rad_666
probably unhappy about the way he came sooo close to grabbing Wolverine's butt in the last scene in the X-jet. And also because he enjoyed watching Cyclops and Wolverine hug, but he wanted some of the action too.:love
But I don't think he'd have wanted the heartache they were experiencing... it wasn't exactly homoerotic.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Why is he unhappy?

Post by Bamfette »

... I'll never understand slash....
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Why is he unhappy?

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Bamfette
... I'll never understand slash....
Agreed...I don't have a problem with people's orientation...fictional or not...but drastically changing someone just 'cos you want to see it or try and get a cheap laugh or gross people out...makes no sense to me...

And yeah...because he's a very devout Catholic and nearly killed somebody wouldn't sit well...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
AceOfHearts
Lubber
Lubber

Why is he unhappy?

Post by AceOfHearts »

I'd be a little unhappy or upset if I alomst just killed someone. Just think about it ..
Poor Kurt got brainwashed, attempted to assassinate the president, got taken away in a jet by two people he just met, broke into a secret military base and probably doesn't feel like he belongs at all.
I'd be a tad unhappy too. :
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Why is he unhappy?

Post by rad_666 »

Oki didn't mean to offend anyone...just trying to get a smile on a rainy day. :bawl
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend, to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide :dance

I AM THE LOLLY LADY! :eeevil bow to meh :worship :eeevil