Kurts unhappyness

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
x3
Lubber
Lubber

Kurts unhappyness

Post by x3 »

Why dose he is unhappy in X2 (besides why he almost killed the prez)?
darkness will rule,it is all i need,there is no happt outlook on life. Also find a cheer leader and saw her legs off.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Kurts unhappyness

Post by rockstar »

I don't think he was unhappy. He was probably just being shy. Yeah, he was upset about killing the president. However, when he was talking on the jet with Storm, he was trying to comfort her (sort of), and he was trying to be friendly when Logan and the x-kids came on the jet. "Guten Tag."

Also, he was being kind of michievious when he was talking to Rogue. "I can take a closer look."

At the end when Jean "dies" he is definately sad (which is understandable).

Conclusion: He wasn't sad the entire movie. He was just either shy, confused, or being reverent. He's new to all of this X-Men stuff and he's gone from nearly killing a man to going on this adventure.
He'll probably be more relaxed and happy-go-lucky in the third movie.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)