did i miss something?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

did i miss something?

Post by fallacy »

http://film.guardian.co.uk/gallery/imag ... 57,00.html

i thought nobody knows rogues real name.
okay, in x-men1 she told logan her name is marie...... but we never know what´s her second name was?!
grüsse alex
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

did i miss something?

Post by BamfChyck »

I think Movie Rogue's real name is well established, but Comic Rogue and Evo Rogue have not had their given names confirmed.
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

did i miss something?

Post by fallacy »

hallo

ja, that is what i thought as well....
hmmm oh well it´s kinda stupid to do such, but when they think they must do that :?

grüsse alex
grüsse alex
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

did i miss something?

Post by Warbird »

Isn't she going by Anna Raven or Darkholme or something, in the comics right now? I don't really read extreem. I'm sure that they gave her a name in the movie because they wanted to her to have a family and not have to get into her relationship with Mystique. It's not like she goes around calling herself Marie. It also was a good way to handle her meeting Logan. It was a funny exchange, and was clever on the part of the writers. It's true, what kind of name is Rouge, and what kind of name is Wolverine? It didn't bother me at all.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy