X3 showdown!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 showdown!

Post by Siona »

Let's face it; X-Men just wouldn't be X-Men without the fights between good and evil, X-Men and the Brotherhood, etc.

And, frankly, the movies can't do well without them. In X2, there were plenty of these scenes and even a few more we never got to see (the Toad V.S. Kurt fight, an extended Logan V.S. Yuriko scene, and a Danger Room scene as well)!!

So what are some fights you want to see in 2006?

Personally...I'm all for Magneto against a Sentinel! :magneto

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
xxkittypryde
Lubber
Lubber

X3 showdown!

Post by xxkittypryde »

Pretty much I would love to see Cyclops getting his stuffing kicked out of him by Pyro. (Sorry Cyke fans but I can't stand Cyclops in any version of the marvel universe) I would also love to see Nightcrawler go up against Mystique. So those are the two battles I would love to see. ^^ Only in the second fight Nightcrawler kicks butt of course.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 showdown!

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by xxkittypryde
I would also love to see Nightcrawler go up against Mystique. So those are the two battles I would love to see. ^^ Only in the second fight Nightcrawler kicks butt of course.
Hmm...I hadn't much thought of that one...but if he were to find out his lineage, that would be a pretty cool fight.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Warbird »

Originally posted by Siona
Personally...I'm all for Magneto against a Sentinel! :magneto

~Siona
Can you imagine the special effects in that fight?!?!? I would love to see that!!!
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Murdock
Lubber
Lubber

X3 showdown!

Post by Murdock »

I say Kurt and Pyro. :P But, I hope they bring Gambit or Angel into X3. Those are two X;Guys I would like to see.
Saol na saol, Tús go deireadh. Tá muid beo. Go deo.
Tóg do chroí.
Siúl trí na stoirmeacha. Tóg do chroísa. Gabh trí na stoirmeacha.
Turas mór. Trom trí na Stoirmeacha. :rainy
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Warbird »

I don't really like Pyro too much, but if they were going to use him, My vote would be for Pyro Vs. Iceman. That could really be suspencefully considering their former friendship. I can see Bobby trying to reason with Jon and not hurt him, but Pyro just being relentless. It could be good.
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Sorte Springer »

Magneto vs. a sentinel is one of my wet dreams too.
The sentinel is chasing some mutants when Magneto shows up, he manages to come between the sentinel and its pray. The mutants are about to run over a brige but the hesitate to see what magneto is about to do , Magneto yells to them over his shoulder" Run you fools", Then to the sentinel" You shall not pass"

O.K. that was lame, and geeky.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 showdown!

Post by Tracker »

Originally posted by Sorte Springer
The mutants are about to run over a brige but the hesitate to see what magneto is about to do , Magneto yells to them over his shoulder" Run you fools", Then to the sentinel" You shall not pass"

O.K. that was lame, and geeky.
But, yet so funny.:D

I know there was supposed to be a Toad vs Nighty fight (is Toad even still alive? That was a hell of jolt Storm gave him.) and I was severly dissapointed that we didn't get to see it.

Anyways, I really want our Butt-Kicking Storm back. What was with the earth-mother thing in X2? Her against Mystique would be worth the price of admission.
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 showdown!

Post by Lauren »

Sabretooth fighting a tag team match of Nightcrawler and Wolverine! Both of 'em just trying their best to take down that big scary kitty cat!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 showdown!

Post by fallacy »

i hope toad is still alive!!!

cause he´d never touched the ground as the bolt hits him.......

and sabretooth has nearly the same powers like logan, so i think we can look forward ;-)
...or i hope so...

greatings alex
grüsse alex
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

fights

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

I hope they get into a relationship between Kurt and Logan like in reality (ie comics). and then a good fight where they are getting each others back. They make such a good team. They need to tone down the preachy thing for Kurt though if they are going to work out like they really do. That and the much absent FASTBALL SPECIAL.
Maybe Kurt and Logan against a sentinal. Or some new character. Someone they can work each others streangths.
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Nightcrawler v.s. another acrobat like Toad or Mystique,

And I'd love to see Storm whoop Sabertooth's butt. Let's hope X3 will give us a powerful Storm, worth the screen time

Thirdly, I'd like to see Rogue take on someone else's power like Cykes or Pyro's and go after Magneto.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

X3 showdown!

Post by NightPoofer »

Originally posted by Shadow_Dancer
Nightcrawler v.s. another acrobat like Toad or Mystique,
I as well! I would also like to see Rogue against Gambit, or something like that. Another star-struck lovers battle... :LOL
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Warbird »

How about Rouge fighting period. She basicly hasn't done much of anything so far. I want her to really fight. I'd like her to fly too. They need to figure out a way to pull Ms. Marvel in so that they can give Rouge her flight powers. I've always wanted to see a movie take on the Rouge vs. Ms. Marvel fight. Anyway, I think Rouge is being written way wimpy, even compared to Storm.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 showdown!

Post by SheCat »

Wimpier than Storm? For some reason, that really doesn't seem like Rogue to me, but I can't really point out any instance when she was a scrapper like the comics (though I liked it when she yanked Pyro's powers). *sigh*

Iceman vs. Pyro? For some reason, that reminds me of the X2 Jean/Scott feud. It would be similar reasoning. And, it's way predictable for me.

I want Remy. Maybe against some drunks. Or beating the snot out of Wolvie (I can dream, can't I?).
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 showdown!

Post by Lauren »

they still should have Toad vs. Nightcrawler! TYhey could have them wear kilts since both actors are Scottish! Battle of the Scots!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Sorte Springer »

Rogue beating Magneto up would be great!
She needs to go into real action soon, and Magneto intended to let her die on his machine in the first movie, so she would have a reason to be pissed at him, as we allready see in X2 in the sceene on the jet.
The way Magneto has been portrayed in the movies so far would make that scenario really interesting.

Rogue gets the upper hand in the figth and really goes at Magneto, but once he is lying bleeding on the ground she stops, he expcet her to kill him, but she just stands over him, he looks up at her and they look in each others eyes, then Rogues expression softens"I guess you have had enough" she says. Mags is hurt rather bad, but he won´t show it, his eyes turn cold as ice" Why are you hesitating, I had killed you had the X-Men not interfered" he whispers. Rogue kneels down in front of him, she looks perfectly serene" I am not a murderer, I am one of the good guys" she tells him.
She cups his chin in her glowed hand, they look at each other, Mags still having that hard expression in his eyes. Then she lets go of him, gets up and turn away from him.
When Rogue is no longer looking at him, Mags bows down his head, we don´t get to see the tears on his face, but we can tell that he is crying because of the way his shoulders shake.
The physical pain he is experiencing is nothing compared to the pain of moral defeat. His life is being spared by the child he himself was ready to sacrifice.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 showdown!

Post by fallacy »

Battle of the Scots!
that´s great! ;-)))

rogue vs gambit that could be cool!
like in x men evolution or something :-D

i look forward when mystique tell kurt that she is his mother, but i think when there is also the phoenix saga, then this story will go under :-(

grüsse alex
grüsse alex
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Mistress D »

Gambit V. Iceman!!
Nightcrawler V. Hellfire Club guys!!
Magneto V. Rogue!!
Nightcrawler V. Toad!!
Wolverine V. Nightcrawler in the Danger Room!!

Wooooohooooo!!! :D
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

X3 showdown!

Post by Northstars Love »

I'll go for Mags and a Sentinel. Hell, I'll go for the whole bloody X-Men and the Sentinels. :D
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Mistress D »

Mags would just demolish the dang sentinal with his powers! The fight would be over before it began! ....But that would still be really cool! MAGNETO V. SENTINAL ALL THE WAY, BABY!!! :D :D :D

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Warbird »

Originally posted by Mistress D
Gambit V. Iceman!!
Nightcrawler V. Hellfire Club guys!!
Magneto V. Rogue!!
Nightcrawler V. Toad!!
Wolverine V. Nightcrawler in the Danger Room!!

Wooooohooooo!!! :D
Thumbs up for all of them except Kurt Vs. HFC. There's no way he can take all of their main players on alone. He'd get destroyed.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 showdown!

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Mistress D
Mags would just demolish the dang sentinal with his powers! The fight would be over before it began!
Actually, no; Sentinels are made out of plastic, so Mags' powers have no effect.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Mistress D »

Ahhhhhh... I didn't know that. Heck, there's a lot I don't know 'bout sentinals... o_o; Thanx for the info, Siona! :D

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 showdown!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

BATTLE OF THE SCOTS, BATTLE OF THE SCOTS!!!!! AWESOME!!!
I would like to see Nightcrawler kickin' some serious froggy arse!!:evil
one name: Bruce Campbell