X3 showdown!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 showdown!

Post by Warbird »

I don't like how they made toad look when he was jumping, and I don't like some of how they made nighcrawler move whlile he was fighting. In theory it's a good fight. But I don't think it would look very good on camera.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
rad_666
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 showdown!

Post by rad_666 »

I would have loved a NC vs. Toad fight. I read a rumour somewhere that they were thinking about having NC and Toad battle it out in Alkali Lake, in a room with a whole load of cages hanging from the ceiling for serving some kinky purpose. ANYWAY, Toad was going to have his arse totally whupped and NC would end up bamfing him into a falling cage and leave him to his doom. Totally epic. Shame they didn't do that. :doh!
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend, to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide :dance

I AM THE LOLLY LADY! :eeevil bow to meh :worship :eeevil
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 showdown!

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

The script is on NIghtcrawler Heaven http://www.nightcrawlerheaven.net/id27.html.. I wish they had that scene, it would've been great:shame